Friday, 2019-07-19, 5:19 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.24c Bug Reports.
1.24c Bug Reports.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Saturday, 2019-07-06, 9:33 PM | Mensaje # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
1.24c Bug Reports.
sogreenkingFecha: Friday, 2019-07-12, 2:50 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: User
Not quite sure what the underlying cause is, but when I use Blaze ability (level 3 or 4, not sure) of Medivh, the game freezes.
totaFecha: Saturday, 2019-07-13, 4:42 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Group: Partner
Well... can't play the game anymore on bnet since last update of Warcraft III (patch 1.31.1).
Each time, the game freeze before the first boss, so if someone know how to not have this problem anymore...
akatsukifans10Fecha: Sunday, 2019-07-14, 5:31 AM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Hi with all... Bug with party team. Azaran locksley damage bonus is only working on lapis  wacko ... duen dont have any bonus of this
VizzardFecha: Tuesday, 2019-07-16, 10:21 AM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant colonel
  • The best way is to play an stable war 3 version like 1.26 or 1.28.5 you can use programs to play online with your friends like Hamachi, gameranger...
  • Second alternative you can pray next war 3 version fix this bugs and don't come with new ones.
  • Last find every bug that cause the crash and report it them pray blizzard takes his time to release a new war 3 version with new bugs, think the priest bug is not anymore, some of the newest bugs seams to be some hero abilities like the Blaze ability sogreeking reported,I don't play anymore 1.31.1 but I have seen thrall ultimate also crush the game in this version and a friend told me archmage first skill can crush it too depending what it hit, there must be some others skills that cause fatal error.
  • Bonus idea ban every hero that can cause the freeze/crush/fatal error biggrin
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.24c Bug Reports.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: