• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.25 Bug report
1.25 Bug report
eikomFecha: Thursday, 2020-03-12, 3:40 AM | Mensaje # 16
Private
Group: User
Consuming God Skill Tome Bug that kind of freezes the game for one player:

Happens, when two players consume a God Skill Tome very closely after each other AND the first player has not yet chosen his ability, when the second player starts consuming.

The dialogue boxes with ability descriptions for the first player will disappear (without having chosen anything), but the outer box remains in place, hindering the player from making any further input in the game. He can only shut down Wc3...

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/a/iVumQRR
eikomFecha: Thursday, 2020-03-12, 3:45 AM | Mensaje # 17
Private
Addition to the post above (I somehow can't edit that post).

Both God Skill Tomes have been bought by the same player, but were used by different players.
Kranklafan2Fecha: Tuesday, 2020-03-17, 4:18 PM | Mensaje # 18
Private
jaina holy still not working correctly.
Also the description what you need to level up divine staff is partly missing (think thats also true for the other holy items)
justin_s_52Fecha: Sunday, 2020-03-29, 0:51 AM | Mensaje # 19
Private
is there a fix for the archer skyshard crash in the works? I'm not going to downgrade my wc3 reforged version for something as silly as this, I play other games to.
pekopasFecha: Sunday, 2020-03-29, 2:38 PM | Mensaje # 20
Private
You dont have to downgrade your *reforged* version. You can have more than one version on seperate folders. I have 6 different version right now and I can play on 4 online platforms.
Dean123Fecha: Friday, 2020-04-24, 10:27 PM | Mensaje # 21
Lieutenant
"Silver" effect in the Hero's "effects" section says it gives a chance to deal 200 pure damage and heal for the same, contradicting the item's description. The damage is still 1000 as the item description says.

Added (2020-04-24, 11:03 PM)
---------------------------------------------
"Orb of Time" item description in the shop (for the recipe) and the actual complete item description are not the same, the damage is different as well as the cooldown. Not sure if this is intentional (actual damage on the complete item is 1400 PURE damage and 2.4 second cooldown). Remove this if it's an intentional secret.

Message edited by Dean123 - Friday, 2020-04-24, 11:04 PM
nubhunterFecha: Saturday, 2020-04-25, 2:17 AM | Mensaje # 22
Major general
Group: Partner/Moderator
Holy armor last form cannot use against Gaia's. When use holy armor against gaia, gaia start to recover faster than me.

KwonsunakyFecha: Sunday, 2020-04-26, 1:45 PM | Mensaje # 23
Private
Dark Mage's bug.
Dean123Fecha: Wednesday, 2020-04-29, 6:41 AM | Mensaje # 24
Lieutenant
Attempting to teleport into the Revenant area through the cave doesn't work, it just teleports me to the entrance of the cave (the one outside of the Revenant area. This probably happens because mobs are packed right at the entrance, and my champion can only teleport right into the area where it teleports him back outside.
Solution: Put a trigger that teleports all creeps that get too close to the cave just a little bit back, like in the forest. or that makes them just run a little bit back like in the Troll area.

Also... something quite old that I just remembered that may or may not be a bug. Using Vampire Lord's possession on lane boss Zatan Priest instantly kills him (Zatan Priest). This was on an older version.

Added (2020-04-30, 10:17 PM)
God Heal (God skill tome Healing Wave skill) cooldown tooltip says 11 seconds, but is actually 35 seconds.

Message edited by Dean123 - Wednesday, 2020-04-29, 8:24 AM
predragovictomislavFecha: Thursday, 2020-04-30, 10:30 PM | Mensaje # 25
Colonel
For Revenant area: you can use staff of crushing wave then run up and teleport in, creeps are running up to Revenant when try to attack you and when you get to entrance you can teleport in. Now wait them and kill where you want them to be (just target outside of cave area with staff or you are dead). Also you can use Scepter of Malovelence then run in with horse and use Wind teleport on that horse then you can attack them from inside and kill them away from entrance.

Charm/Mind control or similar spells don't work on flying units, they are too big advantage in mobility and scouting. Also not working on some boss minions. Keltuzad for example have minions with +2000 armor aura and long-rangers with 100% chance to stun ...
Dean123Fecha: Monday, 2020-05-04, 3:00 PM | Mensaje # 26
Lieutenant
Played some with Joseph and noticed a lot of skill descriptions to be misinforming (description says it gives X bonus, but the ability actually gives Y bonus), I wrote some down but some I did not. For cases like Necromancer's Ghoul or most ultimate abilities it's okay to leave out the details in the selection screen, but I do not think it is okay to misinform.

Warrior Mage - "Disarm", I'll provide images for this one just to better explain what I'm talking about:
https://imgur.com/a/cGnZn3Y - ability selection screen and actual ability

Footman ultimate form Heavy Armor - actual ability reduces damage taken by 200, but in the Hero Abilities screen it gives different numbers

Monk - Meditate very small difference - selection screen description says Level 9 heals for 3200 but hero ability on level 9 says 3000

Black Mage - "Thunder" selection screen says 3800 damage, actual ability says 6000 damage.

There were some inconsistencies in non-ultimate forms, but I didn't write those down.

While I'm at this, fun fact: You will regress a total of a whooping 41 levels in order to reach the Ancient Vampire form, which is the most expensive out of all Little Child forms (alongside Vampire Lord of course). Azaran Locksley wink wink.

Added (2020-05-06, 10:37 AM)
Regarding my previous post, I forgot to mention something.

Monk: ultimate ability final level - description says it gives 4000 armour bonus, but it actually gives 2000. Or something like that, I know there was a big difference.

froadenovFecha: Thursday, 2020-05-07, 3:16 PM | Mensaje # 27
Private
Group: Userr
Character lone wolf does not get HP from the dragon skin skill.
https://imgur.com/btkZ3uD
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.25 Bug report
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: