Wednesday, 2021-09-22, 4:39 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.25d bug report.
1.25d bug report.
Alex0013Fecha: Friday, 2021-01-15, 4:32 PM | Mensaje # 31
Colonel
Group: User
Not sure if this was already reported or not, but getting Dragon Slayer as Shadow Stealer (Satyr) causes all players to Crash to Desktop.
JonathanFecha: Sunday, 2021-01-17, 3:14 PM | Mensaje # 32
Sergeant
When player convert Lock the bandit with vampire lord(Little Child), later bosses in the same place does not spawn anymore.

EDIT:
Another thing Kael still cannot destroy items with single attack, It requires several attacks or changing position to destroy an item with attack.

Message edited by Jonathan - Sunday, 2021-01-17, 3:20 PM
predragovictomislavFecha: Tuesday, 2021-02-02, 11:01 PM | Mensaje # 33
Colonel
Dark Mage bug.
DarkyFecha: Thursday, 2021-02-11, 7:21 PM | Mensaje # 34
Private
Group: Users
When Paladin Casts sacred hammer ability on hero attack and then he changes to chaos attack before duration is over and cast sacred hammer again he keeps all str gained when he had hero attack. Also if you cast Truth when you have chaos attack and casted sacred hammer you keep truth str too.
bebaxtFecha: Tuesday, 2021-02-16, 9:59 AM | Mensaje # 35
Lieutenant
Quote InmortalSiegfried ()
Report bugs here find in in 1.25d

I quoted your massage to make sure that you read it. Sorry if I offended you.
I have a theory about unusual crashes. If those players that already have classic warcraft 3 in their computers and downloads new warcraft 3 reforged from battle.net app will face this crashes in any game they play because the battle.net app searches for old warcraft 3 file and downloads new data files on old files. In order to avoid this problem, I uninstalled old warcrfat 3 and made a clean install for warcraft reforged. After that I installed old warcraft 3 to another directory, arranged the version and changed the "Warcraft 3" file name something random. Also changed "Frozen Throne.exe" "War3.exe" "Reign of Caos.exe" file names to something else to avoid complications. I now have 2 separate Warcraft 3 files with different names: one for classic warcraft 3 and one for reforged. I have not faced any crach after that. Everything works as the way it shold be.
traditionaltrinityFecha: Saturday, 2021-02-20, 0:50 AM | Mensaje # 36
Private
Group: Userr
The learned ability for the item: "Silver", or maybe it is "Sliver." Its the axe that has a learned vampiric bite ability does not seem to work.

You get the message that it is learned but you never receive the buff icon. I am assuming its not working. Opposed to the Boots with the learned ability, once you finish learning it, you receive the buff icon and run speed boost.

The axe seems pretty decent to, if the learned ability worked it might be a useful item.
RocketFecha: Saturday, 2021-02-20, 2:55 AM | Mensaje # 37
Sergeant
Group: Contributor
You learn the passive ability from silver not the damage aura. The boots is the only learn ability with a buff, the other ones are passive abilities you can see their special effects when you fight.
traditionaltrinityFecha: Saturday, 2021-02-20, 4:25 AM | Mensaje # 38
Private
Ah, thanks. Will give it another try.
JonathanFecha: Monday, 2021-02-22, 9:46 AM | Mensaje # 39
Sergeant
Spell Shield description: block cooldown 22 seconds in shop, when you buy it becomes 36 seconds.
bebaxtFecha: Tuesday, 2021-02-23, 9:11 AM | Mensaje # 40
Lieutenant
Quote Jonathan ()
Spell Shield description: block cooldown 22 seconds in shop, when you buy it becomes 36 seconds.

It is 36 seconds. Description needs to be fixed.

Added (2021-02-23, 9:26 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Berserker's "Fighting Mastery" skill does not show more than 3 levels.

Also is it intended to start with 1980 gold at start in W3 version 1.28.5 or is it a bug?

snapperrFecha: Tuesday, 2021-02-23, 10:05 PM | Mensaje # 41
Lieutenant colonel
with priest if you take god tome rejuvenation it say x but it's e so it casts first instead of priests rejuvenetion, super anoying. also we hit with wave the corner right of the base of dark forces and game said cheat detected and fucked a 3 hour game.where there are some trees in a small place.
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.25d bug report.
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: