• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.26c bug report
1.26c bug report
snapperrFecha: Saturday, 2021-05-29, 8:05 PM | Mensaje # 16
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Userr
Quote predragovictomislav
When killing Kel'Thuzad' before killing Earth-Borer Salamander is spawned and both bosses are there.
 wouldn't say it's a bug, but just how they spawn
polaniaFecha: Saturday, 2021-05-29, 8:35 PM | Mensaje # 17
Colonel
Group: Partner
Quote predragovictomislav ()
When killing Kel'Thuzad' before killing Earth-Borer Salamander is spawned and both bosses are there.
Admiral like this! wink
cho-choFecha: Sunday, 2021-05-30, 7:12 PM | Mensaje # 18
Lieutenant
Group: User
Quote bebaxt ()
There might be a unwritten condition like being at least level 40. I always do it after level 40. It works.
i didnt know that....but it doesnt make any sence to me, you need that bonus asap not after 40th lvl
tendir2018Fecha: Wednesday, 2021-06-02, 8:57 AM | Mensaje # 19
Private
boss huner and Bounty Revenant, i take them kill Revenat,2 items doesnt work ,It’s not clear if other bounties are also like this
RocketFecha: Wednesday, 2021-06-02, 3:08 PM | Mensaje # 20
Sergeant
Group: Contributor

There might be a unwritten condition like being at least level 40. I always do it after level 40. It works.
i didnt know that....but it doesnt make any sence to me, you need that bonus asap not after 40th lvl

There isn't any condition it work well at any level just attack her with the item and you get the reward.

boss huner and Bounty Revenant, i take them kill Revenat,2 items doesnt work
,It’s not clear if other bounties are also like this

All bounties work well except the Apocalypsis one.
tendir2018Fecha: Wednesday, 2021-06-02, 8:22 PM | Mensaje # 21
Private
Quote Rocket ()
All bounties work well except the Apocalypsis one.
What I mean is that there is a conflict between the boss hunter and Bounty Revenant. When these two items are in inventory at the same time, neither item will work unless there is only one item in inventory, at least when I killed  Revenant( forgive me for my bad English,from google translate)
cho-choFecha: Sunday, 2021-06-06, 2:42 PM | Mensaje # 22
Lieutenant
Quote Rocket ()
There isn't any condition it work well at any level just attack her with the item and you get the reward.
it didnt work for me, thats the point
PtigrooFecha: Sunday, 2021-06-13, 0:37 AM | Mensaje # 23
Private
Hi, banshee's spell that gets improved with holy staff didn't get improved
CosmicBardFecha: Saturday, 2021-07-17, 1:05 AM | Mensaje # 24
Private
I think this was in the game ever since Little Child came out, but his Dark Mage form has a very gamebreaking bug. Basically, one of his abilities called Scourge, just doesn't work. From the description, it seems like it should apply a damage over time effect to a random unit around you, while also affecting enemies around said random target. But when you press the ability, nothing happens. And I mean literally, nothing. No damage, no visual effect, you just loose mana. I've tested this over a hundred times, even moved into melee range to make sure this wasn't a range issue, but no matter what I did, the ability just didn't work.

I know that the mage Little Child forms are probably not very popular, but I really like playing mage characters, and it sucks having to encounter this bug every time I try to play the Dark Mage. This basically means that you only have 3 basic abilities, on a hero that already suffers from a ton of huge weaknesses like high cooldowns, lack of scaling or just the overall underwhelming damage. So even if you don't buff this form (the ult of the final one kinda saves him, that stun duration is no joke) at least please make the Scourge ability work (or y know, just replace it with a new spell if you can't). Thank you.
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.26c bug report
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: