Saturday, 2020-09-26, 10:45 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.18E Bugs
1.18E Bugs
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Thursday, 2015-08-27, 6:53 PM | Mensaje # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Report 1.18E bug here, maybe I could not reply to all but I'll still read all reports.

If you see something wierd posted here like a bug that didnt happen to
you on the same conditions report it too, to have more information about
it.
rubencustodioFecha: Friday, 2015-08-28, 4:33 AM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: User
Missing shadow hunter from the agi barracks
stayFecha: Friday, 2015-08-28, 11:15 AM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Quote ehqueonda ()
it should repeat every second or half a second and then get disabled for 15 secs instead and enabled again

Agree.
Quote rubencustodio ()
Missing shadow hunter from the agi barracks

There is.

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/User:Elite_stay
stayFecha: Sunday, 2015-08-30, 11:05 AM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Quote ehqueonda ()
and his ice thingy you can kill it if you use hold possition or area spells/attacks but can't target it directly (you can select it if you draw a rectangle but not order to attack it)

I notice that it's a ward unit. Ward unit is lowest-priority of attack in war3 and it's not invulnerable. So I think that is on purpose.

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/User:Elite_stay
CrocodileFecha: Friday, 2015-09-04, 10:32 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant general
Group: Useer
Not sure if it is bug or i missed something. Wind boots recipe says allied unit and buildings. Winds boots says only allied building and cant tp to units.
nestor_biccaFecha: Thursday, 2015-09-10, 10:10 PM | Mensaje # 6
Sergeant
worker tower at lv1 cant be placed near the spiders they always explode even if u wont move i tested it more than 10 times and cant be build there
CrocodileFecha: Monday, 2015-09-14, 0:28 AM | Mensaje # 7
Lieutenant general
Probably already noticed but boss hunter stats are lost when faceless creates illusions of the hero. The illusions also cause BS to lose his ability to set forge using commands like -FHE, -FAR.
MangaPwnzFecha: Thursday, 2015-09-17, 7:47 PM | Mensaje # 8
Private
I have found a few errors in tooltips and a bug.

Errors in tooltips:

Paladin's Inner Fire shows different tooltip values for the hp regen when leveling the skill and after leveling it. (3hp on level one when leveling and 10hp/s on level after you have leveld it)
Paladin's Thunder clap doesn't display duration.

Muradin's Dwarf Stamina shows different values when leveling it and after leveling it (at lvl 7 or 8, I think.) This error might only be displayed after buying excalibur, since i didn't check the tooltip values before I bought it.
Muradin's avatar cooldown is supposed to decrease per level, but it remains the same. (60 seconds)

Bug:
After buying excalibur with muradin his avatar duration will change from 16 seconds to 12 and the hp bonus on level 9 will be reduced from 12000 to 3200.

Edit: Buzan's Divine Skin displays different absorption values before and after you level the skill, 60 % and 75 % respectively.

Message edited by MangaPwnz - Thursday, 2015-09-17, 11:06 PM
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Friday, 2015-09-18, 12:36 PM | Mensaje # 9
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Thanks for your reports

MangaPwnz that a good report all this will be fixed for next version, the one of muradin Avatar is only a tooltip mistake it suppose to said Damage and armor improve per level instead of Cooldown and damage.

Some others bug/errors thats going to be fixed for next version:

-Boss Hunter malfuntion with Illusions
-The wind boots is a tooltip mistake.
-Feelguard Aura affecting enemies heroes.

-Team Party leader level up 2 or more levels at the same time, skip by 1 or more depending the times he level up at the same time, his every 4 levels level up all the party(this dont make to much different and will not be fixed for now)
-Team Party Leader winning experience when is death(this probably will be fixed)

Others reports are not bug/errors or I will need more information of them like:

worker tower at lv1 cant be placed near the spiders they always explode even
if u wont move i tested it more than 10 times and cant be build there

did someone else have this problem? because I see its working like always.

The illusions also cause BS to lose his ability to set forge using commands like -FHE, -FAR.

Crocodile are you sure this happen on 1.18e? Because this is a very old bug that I suppose to fixed long time ago.
krystiankolotaFecha: Thursday, 2015-09-24, 0:48 AM | Mensaje # 10
Private
Dunno if its bug or it should be like this but Ares Sword on Dark Ranger disables bonus dmg and heal from dark arrow.

Also i played recently with zombie (little child form). I was farming water jungle and strange thing happened. When i killed biggest crab (i infected him with spell) and 3 lesser one's (they are close to each other in jungle from top, dont remember if they died from infection) i realised that those 4 mobs never respawned again, same thing is happening when u are mind controlling jungle creatures.

Added (2015-09-24, 0:48 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Another thing about jungle creeps that are never spawning again. If u kill mobs with dark arrow (skeleton archer skill <little child form>) they are not spawning again.

nestor_biccaFecha: Friday, 2015-09-25, 10:57 PM | Mensaje # 11
Sergeant
there is a item i get from the dragons "boss hunter" it says that gives some stats after u kill a boss woth this equiped but when u do that u lose all ur stats "not the bonus ur base stats" like i was playing with blademaster and have something near 150 agi base and after i killed a dragon with this item equiped i go to 8 agi base it seems really bug !
CrocodileFecha: Saturday, 2015-10-03, 2:30 AM | Mensaje # 12
Lieutenant general
Sacred Mana Sphere recipe gives damage and armor.
Alex0013Fecha: Saturday, 2015-10-03, 6:19 PM | Mensaje # 13
Colonel
Um...if the castle of the Light Forces is destroyed...the game is over, so who cares if units spawn or not? Also I don't think it's been known for a long time that you can't save and reload this game. Many wc3 games are like that.

@Inmortal Worker Level 4 Ulti says it repairs 600 hp but only repairs 200.
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.18E Bugs
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: