Tuesday, 2020-09-29, 7:15 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » apocalypse regeneration (70% hp recovered in 5 ")
apocalypse regeneration
GoikolaketicFecha: Saturday, 2015-09-05, 6:23 PM | Mensaje # 1
Major general
Group: Partner
hi Immortal
I I wanted to test the behavior of 2 urantia with  sacred well ( naturally at their max strong) against apocalypse. In the first game they killed apo in 15m without any damage. In the second game when apo lost 70% hp recovered all his life in 10" or less. Wath happen? bug?

Added (2015-09-05, 5:23 PM)
---------------------------------------------
may be if we dont kill apo in un determined limit of time( 15m approx?) he become immortal? and may be in the second game i surpassed this time limit?

Added (2015-09-05, 6:23 PM)
second question: when i kill death with titan , death dont cast her spell. May be death cast spell only on heroes? and not against units?

GoikolaketicFecha: Sunday, 2015-09-06, 5:12 PM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
Quote ehqueonda ()
to avoid dying and going again and again until you kill him)
u mean that i must attack without interruption? But i did for 2 reasons : 1. firstly because wthout their skills titan employ 30m and not 15 to kill apo. 2. i saw that sometimes titan stop attacking ( when i put a titan in the revenant cave to farm i must assure that the unit is attacking revenant.Weird for me.The rule isnt that all units react when attacked?Why often the titan are idle during revenant attack?))so i follow the fight for the 90% of the time. A possible explanation is that  apo start his regeneration in the 10% of the time employed by me for other stuff like farm buy potions ecc.May be in this 10% of time that i not follow the fight one of 2 titans( or both) stop attacking. Seems a good explanation.
ps i saw your team replay .Agree with Immortal: impressive!

Added (2015-09-06, 5:12 PM)
there is a replay where happen this strange thinghttp://www.mediafire.com/downloa....ion.w3g
Seems that the explanation of Litansan is not so convincent because this time i controlled the titan attack full time: never they stopped attaking

InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Sunday, 2015-09-06, 7:50 PM | Mensaje # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
That must be caused by regeneration out of combat that have level 99 bosses or stronger Apocalypses Rege out of combat activate when your hero run for him or when he die and turn off with a normal attack apparantetly only of heroes, of course this is not 70% in 5 seconds,the rege is more than 10 times lower than it.

second question: when i kill death with titan , death dont cast her spell. May
be death cast spell only on heroes? and not against units?

Yes, it dont cast on weak units but it suppose to casted on Titans and heroes maybe I move something in the last versions, it will be fixed for a newer version.
GoikolaketicFecha: Monday, 2015-09-07, 2:42 AM | Mensaje # 4
Major general
spell death only against heroes. This sound well and consistent to my taste.I think that this not have effect on the balance because in team is not convenient to kill death with titans and towers.Too long and expensive.In single player is simply a little satisfaction for the player that have the habit to play single player.For me is fine and funny kill death worker solo. If death cast spell against titan they died in few seconds.
Alex0013Fecha: Monday, 2015-09-07, 2:38 PM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel
Group: User
Quote bimbabimba ()
2. i saw that sometimes titan stop attacking ( when i put a titan in the revenant cave to farm i must assure that the unit is attacking revenant.Weird for me.The rule isnt that all units react when attacked?
If you click "Hold Position (H)" on a melee unit (like TItans) they won't engage when attacked because your ordered them to hold. You must click "Stop (S)" once to turn off Hold Position and then they will automatically engage when attacked. This is normal WC3 mechanics.
GoikolaketicFecha: Monday, 2015-09-07, 3:04 PM | Mensaje # 6
Major general
I know, but with indsight is probable that when worker go in the cave to pick some items i move the titan ,click "hold" and ...forget:) Anyway thanks for the fast answer
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » apocalypse regeneration (70% hp recovered in 5 ")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: