[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.18F Bug
1.18F Bug
KranklafanFecha: Wednesday, 2015-11-18, 10:47 PM | Mensaje # 16
Colonel
Group: Partner
Vampire Lord runs away if you damage him behold a certain level, which is really annoying if he either runs into the left jungle, or behind the skull tower, also he completely ignores sleeping heroes (dont know if intended or not).
LunarFecha: Friday, 2016-02-05, 9:18 AM | Mensaje # 17
Lieutenant
Group: User
Hi Siegfried,
I just play this map recently. I think this is not a bug, but I think can post here.

I like Little Child for so many path to discover, I found that when Growup by White Mage path, so many mistakes on this Hero.
- When Grow up to White Mage: the Healing and Edage skills have same Hotkey is "E"
- When Grow up to Final Form 'Mage Warrior': skill Fenzy display hotkey is "Z" but actually is 'F' and it same with skills Frozen, the ultimate skill have worng description when learning.
- When Little Child grow up to Mage path, I Just play two path it Mage Warrior & Dark Mage (With skills base on Thunder & Ice), both Heros have Ultimate is Reduce enemy armor & Frozen enemy, but with Boss level greater than Bahamut these Skills become useless, only 0,1 second effect! ==> The most powerfull skill of the Hero is useless ==> The Hero also useless too. I Know that reduce effect on boss to make game harder but this make the quality of hero is reduce to much.

PS: sorry for my bad english if you harder to understand what i say :)

Edit: I play on version 1.18H

Added (2016-02-05, 9:18 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I just found another bug of Little Child, when GrowUp to Vampire Lord (int) with skills Mind Control, when use it on Accient Woods ==> Dragon Turtle not appear.

Message edited by Lunar - Friday, 2016-01-29, 9:33 AM
bebaxtFecha: Tuesday, 2016-02-16, 10:16 AM | Mensaje # 18
Sergeant
I dont know if it is bug but It seems that u cant take control of the graveyard boss(40 lvl) with Little Kid's Vampire Lord's skill, which enables us to take control of creatures up to 58 lvls.
LunarFecha: Wednesday, 2016-02-17, 10:14 AM | Mensaje # 19
Lieutenant
Hi bebaxt,
I can take control that unit (the Graveyard boss). But i realize that the unit after I control have the skills weaker than original.
MercenaryFecha: Monday, 2016-02-22, 3:53 AM | Mensaje # 20
Private
Also when it comes to mind control skills if you control a neutral creep it does not spawn anymore even if you lose it in a battle. For example Gaia's minions are very good bashers but there are only 3 or 4 of them in the forest an they don't respawn once you take control of them.

Worker's ranged unit building has a bug with priests. When you research "Finger of death" and then try to train a priest it will instantly die when it spawns from the building taking the food limit as well.
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.18F Bug
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: