Tuesday, 2020-10-20, 5:04 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » apocalypse immortal for 40m (apo die in 55m. in the first 40m zero damage)
apocalypse immortal for 40m
GoikolaketicFecha: Wednesday, 2015-10-28, 3:56 PM | Mensaje # 1
Major general
Group: Partner
http://www.mediafire.com/downloa....ath.w3g
in this replay( checked and work) apocalypse die normally in 13m. after i have brought the 2 titans back to kill death. and they( titans) did the job fast. In the following replay apocalypse was immortal for 40m , zero damage from the titans. after 40m apocalipse started to suffer damage and died in the usual 13m. Too late for return back to kill death that destroyed the empire.I have no explanations for this. If someone have an explanation( best if Immortal himself ) i am very interested to learn.http://www.mediafire.com/download/5uy3avyz68210j1/1.18g++weird+apo.w3g
i read the explanation of Immortal ( apocalypse regeneration start when the hero run away fro the battle camp or when the hero die) but is not convincing. In the first replay i run away and apo died .

Added (2015-10-28, 3:56 PM)
---------------------------------------------
i tried all ombination : stay with the hero in the green dragons hill during the fight apo titans. absent. stay a lot and go. Regeneration of apocalypse happen without a clear criterion. Seems due to a random and fortuite factor.Sometimes is immortal, Sometime regenerate for 10m and die. My conclusion after htese experiments is: regenration ( and absolute immunity to 40000 attack each sec) is a random factor. I am still waiting an answer from the creator of the map

InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Wednesday, 2015-10-28, 10:04 PM | Mensaje # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
The answer is the same as before, regeneration out of combat, Bosses have differents tipes of regeneration out of combat Apocalypse not consider not hero units as a combat.
GoikolaketicFecha: Thursday, 2015-10-29, 2:48 AM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
Group: Partner
I still not understand. Out of combat  = combat only with titans and worker is absent ? Can u define absent? 
how far must be defined to be absent? Close golem of dragons creeps is absent? As i told u previously, i tried all combinations ( present - absent - 5m present 5m absent. Not found the criterion. Sometimes die sometimes is immortal at same condition.For ex : 2 games both worker absent. In one game apo die ,in the other is immortal.I want only understand. If possible.
Quote InmortalSiegfried ()
ut of combat Apocalypse not consider not hero units as a combat
and? regenerate? die? Wath happen when apo not consider hero units as a combat? In my games happen both.Sometimes die sometimes live. I know that i am repeating the same things but my effort is to avoid any misunderstanding
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Thursday, 2015-10-29, 4:38 AM | Mensaje # 4
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
On the other thread I give you enough information, Rege out of combat activate under some conditions and desactivated with a normal attack of an hero or after lots of time passed without activated the Rege, for more information you can unlock the ''Apocalypse Complete Information'' with Exchange Points.
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » apocalypse immortal for 40m (apo die in 55m. in the first 40m zero damage)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: