Tuesday, 2020-09-29, 8:03 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » Does NOT work Legion Doom-Horn (Does NOT work Legion Doom-Horn)
Does NOT work Legion Doom-Horn
victorshilFecha: Friday, 2015-10-30, 6:18 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hello dear friend !
I make a screenshot of what you would see a problem.

http://s020.radikal.ru/i717/1510/5a/92e628de99fd.png Before
http://s011.radikal.ru/i315/1510/de/bfaa0bdb8ab8.png After
otariakos1Fecha: Friday, 2015-10-30, 9:14 AM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
what you mean it does not work it should give you 60 status and it does .... your screenshots cant tell us anything more..
and just in case you dont know what legion of doom does and you expected to give you 300% dmg you were wrong from legion of doom you take only +60 to all status all the rest that it says is aura for all the no-hero units that are under your control (summons,shop centures,mind control,ect.) so it does work for heroes since it gives you 60 status we cant see anything more from your screenshot (if it doesnt work on summons ect.)
B@R@B@LLlkAFecha: Wednesday, 2015-11-18, 4:42 AM | Mensaje # 3
Private
I'm registred special for it. Victorshill right, summoned units getting 300% bonus damage but not get other stats, we getting 60 all stasts to character but 60 armor some hp and other receives Nobody.

(Я зарегистрировался специально для этого, Виктор прав, суммоны получают бонус к атаке, но других статов не получают, а ведь написано что даст 60 армора, сколько то хп и еще что-то, в итоге нифига не работает.)

P.s Sorry for My bad english, russian ppls translate pls for him xD
SimxFecha: Saturday, 2015-11-21, 4:23 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
Group: Partner/Contributor
-Summoned units and illusions get the others stats.
-Hire units like Centaurs do not get the others stats, only get the damage aura.
-Others units like worker units or controled units can get the others stats but you need to drop the item and pick it again.

Thats how Legion Doom-Horn suppose to work, if something of it is not working?
B@R@B@LLlkAFecha: Saturday, 2015-11-21, 8:56 PM | Mensaje # 5
Private
Thx, i will check it again
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » Does NOT work Legion Doom-Horn (Does NOT work Legion Doom-Horn)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: