Sunday, 2020-09-27, 12:32 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » Admiral - Frost Sword & Glacial Sword (The ability does not work)
Admiral - Frost Sword & Glacial Sword
LethalFecha: Friday, 2015-12-11, 12:41 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hello there,
On version 1.18H, I found that the ability of frost sword and glacial sword (chance to freeze nearby enemies) does not work with Admiral. However, if you have dragon wings, it works. Also, I have not tried this with other heroes so yeah. Thank you.

Message edited by Lethal - Friday, 2015-12-11, 12:42 PM
nubhunterFecha: Friday, 2015-12-11, 1:42 PM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
Group: Partner/Moderator
Lethal, I think it works well. No proplem about sword ability but you may confuse with orb effects. The ability of Glacial Sword is considered as orb effects therefor if you have 2 orb effects items 1 of them will not work. I guess the item you chaange with Dragon wing at time has also an orb effect item like (mask, corrupted sowrd, demonic sword, possesed halberd ...etc) thats why you think that it work with dragon wing. Do you remember which item you drop befoe taking dragon wing?
LethalFecha: Friday, 2015-12-11, 8:53 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Group: User
nubhunter, oh yeah I get it now; the item was demonic sword. Sorry for that, and thank you.
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » Admiral - Frost Sword & Glacial Sword (The ability does not work)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: