Tuesday, 2020-10-20, 5:25 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » Some Bugs (A small collection of bug reports)
Some Bugs
KarifeanFecha: Tuesday, 2015-12-15, 3:05 AM | Mensaje # 1
Colonel
Group: Partner
1. Grom's Counter Attack can hit Disease Clouds which is really annoying.
2. Slayer Armor doesn't stack at all, if you pick up two you get no additional bonuses, if you drop one you lose the bonuses even though you still have one in your inventory.
3. If you buy Thunder Scepter recipe and look at it in your inventory, the recipe is wrong. The one shown in the shop is the only one that works.
4. Horses cannot drop Lich's Book. Actually they get the Death & Decay ability but can't use it because they have no mana which is a little sad. They also cannot drop Michael Shield btw.
5. Using Carapace Armor as Abomination makes you smaller than normal once it runs out. Probably also happens with other heroes.
6. Neutral creeps killed with Ultima Primary damage or Little Child Zombie's Infect do not respawn. Pretty sure this is well-known bug (and there are certainly more ways to kill enemies that prevents a respawn) but it's still a problem.
7. Wilhelm Tell tower has become pretty useless since it takes reflected damage from attacking neutral creeps but because of its huge range it keeps constantly attack them and there's not much you can do to prevent that.
8. This is not actually a bug but a strange quirk: Compare Accurate Sword and Critical Axe. Both give +30 DMG but Accurate Sword crit is 9% for 2.6x damage, while Critical Axe crit is 22% for 1.4x damage. Effective damage increase with Accurate Sword crit is 14.4%, for Critical Axe it's 8.8%, so Accurate Sword crit is better - but Critical Axe is still MORE expensive than Accurate Sword. Why?
9. During one of the Dark Forces bosses - I forget which but it was definitely a round with many different bosses, and a little while into the game - the message is messed up and switches the Center and Fourth Path. It's strange when you play solo and you get a message that a boss "comes for the fourth path".
hisgenliFecha: Wednesday, 2015-12-30, 2:47 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
10. On -tm if you play assassin and farm revenant for Boss Hunter (i placed him at that spot and went afk for hours) at some point he does not get dmg. anymore from any unit (my assassin was at 11k dmg. Why i was doing that you can check out at Questions.
Alex0013Fecha: Wednesday, 2015-12-30, 7:37 PM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Quote hisgenli ()
does not get dmg. anymore from any unit
My guess is this has something to do with a maximum number of times a certain research can be applied to a unit. There might be either a wc3 max it is hitting once applied a few thousand times, or maybe a HotE max set by Inmortal of how many times a specific research is applied.
cho-choFecha: Wednesday, 2015-12-30, 7:51 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
11. priest ult. tranquility has lvl requirement 35...
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » Some Bugs (A small collection of bug reports)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: