Tuesday, 2020-10-20, 6:28 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » Items disappearing
Items disappearing
yoann-leclercFecha: Monday, 2016-01-04, 10:46 AM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: User
Hello I just had a weird and quite funny bug. So i was playing the thief and it was going ok, I had flute of artemis (blue item stolen from azazel), absolute, boss hunter and divine saphire, and boots and staff that decreases the magic resist of the target. I had been looking for the dragon head for a while and killed all the dragons till Ancient Green Dragon, stole countless times but no head. Ok no problem am used to that and already made a topic about this problem, situation just as bad as before and I guess it s not gonna be changed but whatever.

So I decide to build Excalibur cuz i m bored and have nothing else to do. I gather the whole ingredients with horse and the recipe next to my thief. I drop all my items except flute of artemis and absolute, then pick in this order: Recipe of excalibur, sonic gloves, fckin increased spear 5000+2300, and finally champion sword. The thief then gets chaos attack and all skills point bacl no problem BUT! Absolute and Artemis flute got fckin disintegrated in the process. How about that? The two items that I had still on me just got deleted. Anyone got that before?
hisgenliFecha: Monday, 2016-01-04, 12:04 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Hey yoann-leclerc,
this sounds really surprising to me; never had blue Flute in Pocket while crafting Exc. but Absolute didnt disappear for me. 

I "found" another bug. If you play Arthas and do Mirror Image near the lake on the right side of the map near crabs, the mirror image appears in the water and gets destroyed wink
Alex0013Fecha: Tuesday, 2016-01-05, 3:30 AM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Quote yoann-leclerc ()
stole countless times but no head
Dragon Head can't be stolen by Thief, only Claws, Scales, and Blood can be stolen from dragons (except Apoc who has different steals, but still no head.)

So I tested this and was able to perfectly reproduce this with any item I tried. If you have any item in either of the bottom 2 slots, when you build Excalibur by picking up Champion Sword last, the 2 items in the bottom slots get destroyed. (slot 5 & 6)
yoann-leclercFecha: Tuesday, 2016-01-05, 9:11 AM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
Quote Alex0013 ()
Dragon Head can't be stolen by Thief, only Claws, Scales, and Blood can be stolen from dragons (except Apoc who has different steals, but still no head.)
Really? That should be changed, I don't see any reason why not.. The impossibility to create DS in any game is not a further difficulty it's just complete BS if you spend like 3 hours trying to farm everything well and end up losing to like darigaaz or bahamuth because you couldnt build DS.
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » Items disappearing
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: