Tuesday, 2020-09-29, 7:03 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Nightmare
Nightmare
yoann-leclercFecha: Monday, 2016-01-25, 4:11 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: User
I have done this game a long time and I came to one conclusion: Nightmare is stupid. 

I like a challenge getting higher and higher with new items to face it and so on. But nightmare just does not make any sense. I ve killed it very easily with some characters able to deal an insane amount of burst damage very quickly between his two stuns, but that's the thing. You basically have like 10 seconds to burst him down between his two stuns. If you dont, you die, no matter what items you have, no matter what you re doing. What it means is that there are characters able to do him, and some unable to. At this level of boss, this seems to me as a huge mistake.

I dont see where there is any challenge here, if my stats are high enough I can kill him in 10 sec, if not then no play around, no trick or interesting way to deal with him. Even the pyromancer right after is easily killable with carapace armor , and if you get stunned after the carapace armor buff, at least you dont instadie, you can still try to move out of the fire and finish pyromancer off. I just believe Nightmare is a poorly designed boss with only "lol you die" as a mechanic, and should be simply entirely replaced with something interesting.
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Nightmare
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: