Tuesday, 2020-10-27, 0:14 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Mby some flying courier
Mby some flying courier
FaithFecha: Friday, 2016-02-26, 9:49 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
i always have trouble with my courier horse ;3 cause it walks sometimes really wired. Dont know it makes some trouble if this courier flys above jungle creeps, mby it could be invis or something.
bebaxtFecha: Friday, 2016-02-26, 10:02 AM | Mensaje # 2
Sergeant
whether flying or walking, couriers should be invulnerable, I think. It is very  exhausting to see your courier going through an unexpected path and die at critical times.

Message edited by bebaxt - Friday, 2016-02-26, 7:06 PM
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Friday, 2016-02-26, 5:46 PM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
Use the shift key , so that the horse does not go to unexpected places. My problem is when I'm on the last track , the horse always goes through the center of the track and end up dying.
killmanpitFecha: Friday, 2016-02-26, 8:07 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
I've never experienced problems with my regular horses, except for dying from banshees. It could be a nice idea Though. A super-fast flying courier. For like 5k gold. 1000hp, 2-3 hero armor. With 20sec windwalk and 4 slots in inventory. That could be kind of cool. Sometimes you need to leave some of your main items and take others just for recepies and then walk back only for your regular items (for example when hunting dragons. You often need to leave something to deliver dragon parts and then get back being too weak for apocalypse, but still wanting your old items). Flying courier with windwalk would solve that problem. Of course some bosses (neutral and lane) already have true sight so it wouldn't be OP. Nice idea in my opinion
CrocodileFecha: Thursday, 2016-03-03, 8:08 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant general
Group: Useer
Most easy way to get flying courier: Get some points via quests and ask immortal to make that using points.
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Mby some flying courier
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: