Friday, 2020-10-23, 7:54 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Should strong heroes be even stronger?
Should strong heroes be even stronger?
VizzardFecha: Wednesday, 2016-05-18, 11:31 AM | Mensaje # 16
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User

I wasnt even reply to him, and wasnt refering to him just to the average player that said everything is bad except Assasin and Blacksmith, but now yes I can see it really describe him.
Doesn't matter you was insulting all what he represents, here you do the same with ''there are not useless heroes only players that dont know how to use the heroes'' you was insulting him directly basically if you said something is useful or good he will come after you.
SimxFecha: Wednesday, 2016-05-18, 10:34 PM | Mensaje # 17
Lieutenant
Group: Partner/Contributor

Lol, you are really mad. I'd like to see the proof you have of me hacking, otherwise you are making yourself look angry spouting nonsense so that you can make me look bad.

Ha! I really didn't expect you to denied it, did you really thing you was hidden it? any old player has notice it for all your shity games like when anti-abuse was created to avoid worker build in the high terrain of light forces city and you make a replay making a building in the only small place that was possible to build what a big concidence like winning the lotery two times in a row lets seen another one here http://hero-empire.com/forum/2-748-1 you tell the exactly point where the anti-maphack system is on the map and like that there are many examples over the page I can keep doing it all the day, did you really think it was a secret?? if that so you are a lot more dumb than I though or did you wanted to fool the new players that dont know it? bad for you know they know as well, but we could really just ask others players why we dont ask the player you mentioned Nubhunter.

If anything you should blame the game that allows such "exploits"

Yeah is everything else's fault and never yours keep telling you that, oh please keep showing  the migthy strategies to make enemies do not even move you are so good that you can beat any enemy playing alone with that strategy and with any hero.

then you could give me your partner status because I'm a bad player and I need it. :)

Why I would I, but if you really want to improve you can start for stop cheating, cheats are for pussies and based your strategy in others thing than bug and glitch because if there are fixed what is left for you.

Doesn't matter you was insulting all what he represents, here you do the same with ''there are not useless heroes only players that dont know how to use the heroes'' you was insulting him directly basically if you said something is useful or good he will come after you.

It is not really my problem that he has that kind of complex.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Thursday, 2016-05-19, 0:22 AM | Mensaje # 18
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Enough you 2 has gone to far with your discussion of your favorite heroes Ehqueonda and Simx you both have a Warning for one year I expect the best behavior of you two during this year, a clue you don't get a second Warning. This thread has been closed.

Regarding the heroes I has post about it several times, so for all the players that posted here the game has very different heroes too many options with each, making players have problems with some heroes that is perfectly normal more than be normal is kind of a rule I don't think is possible for someone to play all heroes to their full potential, but having problems using a hero or don't finding any use to him doesn't mean the hero is bad or good, here on the site there is someone claiming Centaur Impaler is bad at late game, on the hive someone said all heroes are good except Unholy Knight, players with some experience know that Unholy Knight and Centaur Impaler can be stronger than Assassin, so you will think, that is easy to solve them all are wrong and I the one is right, is not that simple you are all the same, players that have problems with some heroes and that is how it suppose to be, beside that all heroes need to change constantly, every new content on the game like new bosses or new items change everything some very very slightly others big making some heroes more  or less effective than before this means that with every new change on the game all heroes should be changed but make that for each change on the game will make every new version takes like 2 years to release and we will be like in 1.09 right now if I do that so I decide to change only few heroes per version leaving this pending changes this means that heroes will have to keep been buffed or nerfed on new versions as long as there are new content, there are some that I can't buff because players send me replays of this heroes accomplish the unbelievable like Muradin for example, so don't be surprise when an hero you claim need a buff is nerfed. If you have questions of the heroes again you can reread this post if others players are asking the same you can show them this post to avoid unnecessary fights.

I want to say that I appreciate every player of the site haters or not they has contribute a lot to the game without knowing they make more good than bad and will always been haters for everything we only need to deal with it but if there are several players feeling uncomfortable for only one person unfortunately we will have to say goodbye to that person.
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Should strong heroes be even stronger?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: