Tuesday, 2020-10-20, 6:13 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Autohost on Entgaming
Autohost on Entgaming
killmanpitFecha: Saturday, 2016-04-23, 3:32 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: User
So, I have created thread on entgaming about autohosting this wonderfull map. And reply was: 

"I see the map was hosted relavitely often through our hosting services. However, we will be needing more input from community to have it autohosted."

So my idea is: Lets go on this forum and show them that community of this game is live and kicking so that it will be autohosted. And i cant imagine better advertisement for this game than being autohosted by ENT.

Link to the forum: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=86454
RaakeyFecha: Friday, 2016-04-29, 1:39 AM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: User
As far as i know ENT is VERY picky with autohosting stuff.. We would need like a game every 10 mins to be started for that to work.. Already tried maps with a bigger community and got instantly denied.. sad
SimxFecha: Saturday, 2016-05-07, 3:46 AM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Partner/Contributor

As far as i know ENT is VERY picky with autohosting stuff.. We would need like a game every 10 mins to be started for that to work.. Already tried maps with a bigger community and got instantly denied.. 

Well is not being denied, its only asking for input I asume that does mean some comments, I see comments of people having difficults to play the game online once per week lets help all this people by comment about how good could be have it on autohost, I dont have an ent account but I'll create one to help with this and the game could be a lot more popular with this.

Message edited by Simx - Saturday, 2016-05-07, 3:47 AM
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Autohost on Entgaming
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: