Thursday, 2020-11-26, 6:42 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Heroes upgrades (it's not what you think)
Heroes upgrades (it's not what you think)
killmanpitFecha: Sunday, 2016-05-29, 5:45 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: User
As Inmortal Siegfried said:

all heroes need to change constantly, every new content on the game like new bosses or new items change everything some very very slightly others big making some heroes more  or less effective than before this means that with every new change on the game all heroes should be changed but make that for each change on the game will make every new version takes like 2 years to release and we will be like in 1.09 right now

I really like reading through forum here, but what i often read is: "make that character stronger" or "make that character weaker" without propper explanation except for "because its too weak/strong" and without any actual ideas on HOW to make them stronger/weaker but not OP/useless.

Again. What i will write here are not demands. Just throwing in some ideas and maybe something good will come from this. As Siegfried said:

I want to say that I appreciate every player of the site haters or not they has contribute a lot to the game without knowing they make more good than bad

So. No hate. No complaining. Just some productive ideas.

So let me begin:

Wendingo. He used to be one of the best if not THE best tank thanks to his stacking HP.. But now after update emeralds no longer make him gain HP. And because he has very low attrack speed, and only one AOE spell he no longer can farm effectively. So my idea is: replace glacial toughness with: canibalism (matching nicely with his name). Which would be ability to gain max HP out of killing friendly units and eating their corpses. It could work a bit like this:

kills friendly unit instantly and instantly start eating its corpse
lvl 1: 10HP 10s of eating and 30s cooldown
lvl 2 20hp 9s of eating and 28s cooldown
lvl 8 80HP 2s of eating and 16s cooldown
lvl 9 100HP 1s of eating and 10s cooldown

If eating is disrupted (either by player or by stun) it gives nothing

That, in my opinion could make a nice balance. Because he can no longer last hit during devouring so it forces you to balance hp gaining with earning money, Makes him independent of avalanche ability so he can become disabler quicker, makes it harder to just farm jungle with infinite avalanches, makes farming HP and money independent from each other so in late he is not just a piggy bank with huge HP and gold for team, but tank with disabling abilities. 

It would also (in my opinion) make playing him more fun. Because it would no longer be just spamming "c"
 button in jungle.

It could also have another trigger so that if you canibalise friendly summoned creature it gives more HP, and if you canibalise friendly hero it temporarily adds all his stats to yours. But thats addition. Main thing is farming light empire units to gain HP. I could use some help for actual ammounts of HP gained.. I think those are reasonable, but i could be wrong.
killmanpitFecha: Sunday, 2016-05-29, 7:37 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
Group: User
You missed my point dear fella. Wendigo no longer gains HP from item damage. Only his own. Well. I checked most of damage dealing items from regular shop. dunno if better shop/blacksmith items/ drop items dont work too.
Glass_HouseFecha: Monday, 2016-05-30, 0:35 AM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Useer
I'm pretty sure Wendigo gains HP from Emerald kills. Am I missing something? Was this changed in 1.19C? I haven't played him this version but a friend has and he didn't say anything about not gaining life from Emerald.
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Heroes upgrades (it's not what you think)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: