Tuesday, 2020-09-22, 4:45 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Upgrade skills when Changing Attack Type (Like aghanim scepter from DOTA)
Upgrade skills when Changing Attack Type
NodiXFecha: Sunday, 2016-07-31, 3:28 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
An idea i got from seeing Kael's entangling roots changed (bug?) after changing his attack type.

If a hero changing his attack type, he got one or two skills upgraded, depending which attack type he choose. Like Grom counter attack that upgraded from normal damage type to chaos if he pick excalibur and his bladestorm damage and aoe massively improved if he pick dragon slayer, or a new unit summoned instead of killer wolf if keeper of the sky summon spirit wolfs that deals dragon type damage with 100-250 base damage if he pick dragon slayer and give bonus stats to charmed unit he pick excalibur.

It doesn't have to be DS or Excalibur. Maybe it can be triggered by a new item with dragon wing and dragon head for core material or vampire items for chaos (like the one that suggested in other thread) to upgrade.

From this i think the gameplay should be improved, because gives more option for team to decide which hero should create DS instead just blindly farming dragon to buff carry with dragon type attack. And a solo game should be easier to for support hero in the long run too.

What do you think?

Message edited by NodiX - Sunday, 2016-07-31, 3:31 PM
tenranFecha: Monday, 2016-08-08, 5:21 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: User
up for this, i think this will give a big progress in the game.
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Upgrade skills when Changing Attack Type (Like aghanim scepter from DOTA)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: