Thursday, 2020-10-01, 10:34 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Gnoll Skin summoned Gnoll's are extremely weak (Suggestions for the item "Gnoll Skin")
Gnoll Skin summoned Gnoll's are extremely weak
VaratossFecha: Monday, 2017-01-09, 11:31 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Gnoll skin, the item that drops off early-mid game (gnoll) bosses is a bit on the week side. The stats on the item are ok, but I'd like to bring attention to the minions it summons being extraordinarily weak. They do very little damage and die very quickly, particularly because of their short attack range they will almost always get the abomination poison, making them virtually useless in lane.

The one positive to the gnolls is they do last a very long time for a minion summoned from an item. That said, they will almost certainly die before they can make use of their long life span.

I'd just like to suggest a small buff to the summoned gnolls, perhaps increased health regeneration so that they can be used in lane. If they had a unique ability from one of the gnoll bosses that would be cool, but I would mostly just like to see them survive the abomination poison.

The gnolls summon duration also lists them as water elementals.
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Gnoll Skin summoned Gnoll's are extremely weak (Suggestions for the item "Gnoll Skin")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: