Friday, 2020-10-23, 8:30 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » fake replay
fake replay
MarckFecha: Thursday, 2017-02-09, 10:51 AM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: User
I found a lot of fake replay,people says that they did something but they just chill in the fountain for the whole game or half a bit, can we do something about it ? like a report system and thereafter a ban so they wont post any more fake replay? I know that we are free to share replays,but joke and throll others with fake replays make us only lose time and that is something that we dont have much in nowdays ( specialy when u can take up to 30-40 minutes to watch carefully a replay)! tnx for ur attention
DrekTharFecha: Thursday, 2017-02-09, 12:16 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
I've never encountered that for quest. One time I've seen a disconnected replay which completely messed up the replay. Make sure you don't falsely accuse people wink
MarckFecha: Thursday, 2017-02-09, 8:29 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
Quote DrekThar ()
I've never encountered that for quest. One time I've seen a disconnected replay which completely messed up the replay. Make sure you don't falsely accuse people
well I didnt encountered this on quest 2,but I encountered this in intresting games
polaniaFecha: Thursday, 2017-02-09, 10:28 PM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Yes, this happend when you choice a wrong wc3 version, you should try more versions, 1.24a, 1.24b...... can you undestand me?
MarckFecha: Friday, 2017-02-10, 0:21 AM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
Quote polania ()
Yes, this happend when you choice a wrong wc3 version, you should try more versions, 1.24a, 1.24b...... can you undestand me?
Hmm actualy no..I use a wc3 replay viewer that automatically adjust the right version of wc3
LunarFecha: Friday, 2017-02-10, 6:02 AM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant
I think, maybe the uploader taken a carelessness, wrong file, link to download v.v...
Or sometime when they play alone in single mode and pause the game to long may cause the replay corrupt.

Forum doesn't have much member, we all like this maps, when a member upload the replay that mean they want to share the joys with the others.
I think that smile
MarckFecha: Friday, 2017-02-10, 9:55 AM | Mensaje # 7
Lieutenant
Quote Lunar ()
I think, maybe the uploader taken a carelessness, wrong file, link to download v.v...Or sometime when they play alone in single mode and pause the game to long may cause the replay corrupt.

Forum doesn't have much member, we all like this maps, when a member upload the replay that mean they want to share the joys with the others.
I think that
well,then I will regret what I've just said ,sry for the useless thread >.<
polaniaFecha: Friday, 2017-02-10, 4:51 PM | Mensaje # 8
Colonel
Quote Marck ()
Yes, this happend when you choice a wrong wc3 version, you should try more versions, 1.24a, 1.24b...... can you undestand me?Hmm actualy no..I use a wc3 replay viewer that automatically adjust the right version of wc3

Beliveme try manually try the versions a, b, c, d.  I know whay replay do you say. The players dont move.
MarckFecha: Friday, 2017-02-10, 11:56 PM | Mensaje # 9
Lieutenant
Quote polania ()
Beliveme try manually try the versions a, b, c, d.  I know whay replay do you say. The players dont move.
 I will gave it a try,really tnx for the info and sry if my ignorance made me start this thread!
Forum » Forum » Ideas » fake replay
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: