Saturday, 2020-09-26, 12:35 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Tomes (Buying Tomes)
Tomes
DingoFecha: Monday, 2017-06-26, 12:28 PM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: Partner
I think something that should be added to this game is a way to purchase tomes, could be as expensive as 500 gold for a tome that gives you 2 stat increase, it would be really helpful for late game increases when purchasing recipes is less effective then collecting items bosses drop
nestor_biccaFecha: Monday, 2017-06-26, 7:47 PM | Mensaje # 2
Sergeant
Group: User
maybe taht system gone broke the map for some heroes like thief that cam easy farm 6digit gold in no time and become overpowered in a hour or less
KarifeanFecha: Monday, 2017-06-26, 10:19 PM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
I'm quite against that. They would either break the game or encourage horrible playing.
DingoFecha: Tuesday, 2017-06-27, 9:55 AM | Mensaje # 4
Sergeant
I disagree, I can not see how it would break the game at all. It would be an addition that would not change the game play until late game and it would help players continue to kill further bosses, it is nearly impossible to kill them the apocalypse is very difficult to kill with 1-3 players. It would be an addition that would encourage further play not horrible play.
hisgenliFecha: Tuesday, 2017-06-27, 9:56 AM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant colonel
I really like the idea of having tomes. Lets say + 2 to agi, str or int costs 1k gold. That wouldnt change that much actually but could benefit teams who can make a lot of money like with killing Omega or having Thief in their team. Also since you cant send gold, you are actually really restricted.
nigplsgaFecha: Tuesday, 2017-06-27, 3:34 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant
I don't like the idea of stat tomes as it's extremely easy to farm gold even without thief. I think it would have too much of a impact on game play. Having said that I think a nice addition would be tomes of power for say 10k gold each?

Added (2017-06-27, 3:34 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I don't like the idea of stat tomes as it's extremely easy to farm gold even without thief. I think it would have too much of a impact on game play. Having said that I think a nice addition would be tomes of power for say 10k gold each?

jasieknmsFecha: Thursday, 2017-06-29, 0:06 AM | Mensaje # 7
Colonel
Group: Useer
Quote Dingo ()
it is nearly impossible to kill them the apocalypse is very difficult to kill with 1-3 players. It would be an addition that would encourage further play not horrible play
apocalypse is in no way hard to kill, you can easily solo it if you know the game good enough. tomes would just break the game even more then it already is.. i can only imagine pt with tomes... *NIGHTMARES*
DingoFecha: Friday, 2017-06-30, 2:24 AM | Mensaje # 8
Sergeant
Quote jasieknms ()
tomes would just break the game even more then it already is.. i can only imagine pt with tomes... *NIGHTMARES*
Please explain to me how the game is broken, i personally love the game have loved every addition up to date and honestly dont see how tomes would make the game any worse. It would allow players to continue to level late game when you have 150k gold to spend on nothing
KarifeanFecha: Friday, 2017-06-30, 12:31 PM | Mensaje # 9
Colonel
Quote Dingo ()
Please explain to me how the game is broken, i personally love the game have loved every addition up to date and honestly dont see how tomes would make the game any worse. It would allow players to continue to level late game when you have 150k gold to spend on nothing
On second thought I agree they wouldn't break the game, but the fact that there are no buyable tomes is one of the reasons I like HotE.
DingoFecha: Saturday, 2017-07-01, 10:45 AM | Mensaje # 10
Sergeant
Quote Karifean ()
On second thought I agree they wouldn't break the game, but the fact that there are no buyable tomes is one of the reasons I like HotE.
Yes i agree to a point, i like how there is more skill in buying recipes but what do you do with all your money at the end of the game?? The game is designed to give you mass amounts of money by farming and killing the bosses but then drop items of equal and in late game better then the recipes that you buy so what do you then do with your money. It all just stacks up at the end and i guess you could buy more towers but they are not help with the bosses. I just wish there were more options late game to spend money on, i like the addition of the item you can buy with the enchanted damage and health maybe just add more of those type items.
predragovictomislavFecha: Saturday, 2017-07-01, 6:09 PM | Mensaje # 11
Colonel
Just to be clear i play in singleplayer 95% of games but... please... don't...

In multyplayer you can't send gold but you can buy items for other player's with shared unit control...

If you want to learn more about this game alone kill Bahamut (to stop lane creep spawn), buy Orb of Darkness and explore as much as u want. If you can kill Death and if you are lucky to get Death Cap you can live forever if thats what you want ...
jasieknmsFecha: Saturday, 2017-07-01, 10:14 PM | Mensaje # 12
Colonel
Quote Dingo ()
At the moment, worker can solo most bosses easily because of stun cheese, (we easily killed apo,azazel,death, etc.. not like any of them is a top-end boss but it still shows how easy it is to kill them) pt is broken like always, also thief could BECOME broken if you added tomes, endless gold which keeps getting converted into stats = unbalanced, as simple as that.
DingoFecha: Wednesday, 2017-07-05, 1:29 AM | Mensaje # 13
Sergeant
You know what i was unaware of the higher level combined items that you can get by becoming a partner so i forget tomes i dislike the idea now that i know of further ways to spend money late game
jasieknmsFecha: Wednesday, 2017-07-05, 10:09 PM | Mensaje # 14
Colonel
Quote Dingo ()
You know what i was unaware of the higher level combined items that you can get by becoming a partner so i forget tomes i dislike the idea now that i know of further ways to spend money late game
Not exactly by becoming a partner... you get them if you do enough quests.. don't think thats a real "secret"
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Tomes (Buying Tomes)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: