[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Quest Tiers, Early Game Skip & Some other Ideas
Quest Tiers, Early Game Skip & Some other Ideas
RedFecha: Friday, 2017-07-07, 2:38 PM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
Heyo,

I played this map with some of my friends for a while now and we´re really enjoying it, while the primary problem is that we are playing in LAN when we meet every now and then, thus our neutral Boss progress is not that great (the best we did was Pyromancer / Apocalypse, the best Lane Boss we did was Michael (we managed to get him down to 33%)). We are 2-4 Players most of the time.

So here are the ideas:

1. Quest Tiers: I think it could be an improvement to make different levels of Quests and rewards. So every Quest-Season, you have some easy Quests (kill some of the easier Bosses) to get some low-level-Exchange Points which can be exchanged for small awards, while there are also intermediate Quests (do Bosses with certain Heroes for example) or hard Quests (setting a record on Gaia kills), each having their own level of Exchange points. (So a Tier 1 Quest has Tier 1 Exchange Points & Rewards, and so an and so forth)
This could help more casual players like us get some of these tricks unlocked.

2. Early Game Skip
A big problem each time we play HOTE is, that the usual game takes about 2-4 hours, so if we´re having a good day we manage to do 3 games. Maybe there could be a mechanic to skip the early game, so you´d start around Siege Golem/Hydra with some extra gold. Maybe you could unlock such a "skip" by farming a certain amount of gold and buying an item that gives you a code similar to the mission codes, which triggers the "skip".

3. Forum cleanup
I´d be great if some people could put the forum posts which are outdated into another, archive subforum.

Message edited by Red - Friday, 2017-07-07, 2:38 PM
KranklafanFecha: Saturday, 2017-07-08, 3:31 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner

Quest Tiers
There are actually: Road to greatness quests for beginners, there were solo quests for bahamut the last 2 versions, and there are hard quests, which took a long time to complete for the community, or are still not done by date.

Early Game Skip
Interesting Idea, but if you really wanna try hard you probably wont use this option since you need to pull creeps togheter, kill the first bosses / dragons, gather items (Blacksmith!) and you probably get more gold/xp in this time if you have a strong early game character.
RedFecha: Saturday, 2017-07-08, 5:29 PM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
Jeah I recognized the Road to Greatness Quests, but i don´t know if i fully understood them - so if I do them, I am not allowed to participate in other quests (for how long/ the next large version update?), also I don´t know where to find a list of what 1 exchange point can get me for example or how the whole system around them works. (if someone can link the proper thread it´d be great i couldn´t find it) - and 1 exchange point sounds like it wouldn´t do a lot at least for me. All in all, the system could at least be explained a little more throughoutly.

Jup, there would be a lot problems for tryhard´ish Games, because you can´t stack The Hunt Begins or DMG/HP on Wenidgo/Assasin (while I don´t think the Blacksmith drops would be that much of a problem, rather the Forge-Items he would have to produce, which could be negated by placing a low-tier-forge-item shop where only the BS could buy items (like an opposite to the glacial sword with the Wendigo)
Still, i think such a mode could at least be nice to test new combinations, because spending 3 hours to see if a hero is valid (or even more if you make more than 1 run) is quite a lot.
blianFecha: Sunday, 2017-07-09, 9:57 PM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Where can I find quests?
KranklafanFecha: Monday, 2017-07-10, 0:35 AM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel
Group: Partner
Jeah I recognized the Road to Greatness Quests, but i don´t know if i fully understood them - so if I do them, I am not allowed to participate in other quests (for how long/ the next large version update?)
Road to greatness are your first quests normally, and you cant do other quests this version, or any road to greatness quests for the following versions. 

also I don´t know where to find a list of what 1 exchange point can get me for example or how the whole system around them works.

that's somewhere on this site, but no idea where, sorry.
So basically the idea is that you can swap exchange points either for more information about the game, or if you wanna trade more you can actively add something new to the game. 

Where can I find quests?
http://hero-empire.com/forum/13
LannarraFecha: Monday, 2017-07-10, 7:42 AM | Mensaje # 6
Sergeant
You can find the exchange point information by going to the "Survival Mode Record" forum; scroll down to "Rulez for Survival Mode Record" and the top post has a link to what you can use exchange points for.

This is the link to go there directly if you prefer:
http://hero-empire.com/index/exchangedpoints/0-53
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Quest Tiers, Early Game Skip & Some other Ideas
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: