Saturday, 2020-09-26, 10:51 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Change the order of dragons
Change the order of dragons
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Saturday, 2017-08-05, 6:34 AM | Mensaje # 1
Major general
Group: User
When I started playing this map, I had a hard time killing the first dragon (Sapphiron Dragon). Sapphiron Dragon's ability to freeze your opponent is very strong especially for new players.

I am teaching the little I know to my friends to create a team and they usually lose to the Sapphiron Dragon but when by a miracle they kill Sapphiron Dragon they also kill the Black Dragon in an extremely easy way.
Glass_HouseFecha: Sunday, 2017-08-06, 11:27 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Useer
I also never understood why Dark Dragon comes after Sapphiron. You'd think that the next boss would be stronger than the last, but Dark Dragon is a lot easier than Sapphiron. I'm not even sure what are Dark Dragon abilities... I think he has some life steal? Regardless, I've never seen anyone defeat Sapphiron and then struggle against Dark Dragon.
Dean123Fecha: Wednesday, 2017-08-09, 7:11 AM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
Group: User
Dark Dragon was designed against specific heroes, and he never really gets to shine as most people just roll a hero that has infinite growth abilities and can deal pretty high damage at that point.
I had a hard time with him with my thief solo playthrough when I had some really suckish drops (nosferatu is coming and still no hunting item smh), as when my agil per hit ability ran out I did not move his HP bar due to his humongous HP regen.
I do admit tho, Sapphy is still stronger.

Message edited by Dean123 - Wednesday, 2017-08-09, 7:15 AM
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Change the order of dragons
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: