[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Forum » Ideas » 1.23 New Content
1.23 New Content
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Sunday, 2017-11-12, 1:12 AM | Mensaje # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
This is not an official vote but I might inspired on the players feedback and decide to made in a different order this is all the ideas that I have pending for 1.23 but not all can been released for this new version it will take to much time for the release if I do that, maybe only 2 will be released, so order all the options in the order you prefer to come first, if you don't understand something or you don't like something and you don't want it on the game feel free to mentioned do not just remove for the order I'll think that you just forget to put it and may not take your vote in count.

*New normal heroes 3 to 5

*New Semi-special heroes like Defender and Berserk 2 to 2.5(not nessesary with 15 abilities can have less but have some with a lot of content like Thief Steal ability)

*New Special Hero like Worker, Little Child, Blacksmith,etc 1

*New abilities to buy or find: around 30 new abilities that any hero can take up to 4 to 6 of this, player will chose the ability but targets will not be always the same Example on the entire game you get 20 abilities to chose and you chose 5 of them, do not confuse you will be getting this one by one and you probably will not reach the maximum of this abilities you can get per game.

*New Stats:

Some of this new stats will be including in the game in some of the current items, new items and bosses.

Spell Damage: will be spells for heroes and items that said that deal damage based on this stat, any hero can have spell damage and you can get more with items, abilities, every point of Intelligence and level of your hero.

Bonus Blow: chance to damage the target you are attacking based on your main attribute.

Counter: give chance to heal you and damage the attacker when you are attacked or are the target of an spell for every point of counter you have.

Anti-Counter: reduce the chance of getting countered(refereed to the previous new stat counter) for every point you have.

Armor Penetration: when you are attacking give you chance to reduce the opponent armor for one hit, chance and armor reduction is increased for every point of this stat you have.( max of 1800 armor).

Anti-Armor Penetration: reduce the Armor Penetration of your attacker.

*Fast Mode: everything happens faster you should be facing Death in 1 hour and 20 minutes or killing Doom in half an hour(depends on your team.

*New items to find.

*New Neutral Bosses.

*Backpack System and new type of item: this items will give the stats when you are using them on your backpack.
hisgenliFecha: Sunday, 2017-11-12, 1:49 AM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
For the next version i would suggest to implement following stuff:
  • a New Special Hero, cause its been a while ago we had a hero like BS oder Worker; we already have a lot of hereos but i think most of them are really good balanced
  • New abilities to buy or find, cause i would love to see Archer with a new Arrow ability or push the searing arrow ability; or having a cleave ability for some melee heroes or a heal ability or a passive ability like emerald for one of my favorite heroes in the game: blademaster
  • Backpack System and new type of item, look really interesting to me; having a backpack on the hero makes it wear even more items or maybe i misunderstood this^^; with the backpack units like Titan would also benefit from it
  • INSTEAD of the Fast Mode plz add more dark force bosses^^; if this Fast Mode means that bosses spawn faster but the game speed doesnt change this is more like a quest to me then an actual game mode
  • i didnt understand the "New Stats"
Glass_HouseFecha: Sunday, 2017-11-12, 2:48 AM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Backpack and new item type>Abilities to buy or find>New normal heroes>New stats>Fast mode>New special Hero>New semi-special heroes>New Neutral bosses>New items to find
antoniosdmeFecha: Sunday, 2017-11-12, 10:56 AM | Mensaje # 4
Sergeant
  • 1  *New Semi-special heroes like Defender and Berserk 2 to 2.5
  • 2  *New Special Hero like Worker, Little Child, Blacksmith,etc 1
  • 3  *Spell Damage
  • 4  *Backpack System and new type of item:
  • 5  *Armor Penetration6 *New abilities to buy or find: (hope here txt will be increase)
  • 7  *New Neutral Bosses.
  • 8   *Fast Mode:
  • 9   *Anti-Armor Penetration
  • 10 *New normal heroes 3 to 5
RedFecha: Sunday, 2017-11-12, 2:26 PM | Mensaje # 5
Sergeant
  • Fast Mode
  • New Special Hero
  • New Normal Heroes
  • New Abilities to buy/find
  • New Semi-Special Heroes
  • New Items to find
  • New Neutral Bosses (Neutral Mid- or Endgame bosses?)
  • New Stats
  • Backback System

That would be my fav order.
kurchinaFecha: Sunday, 2017-11-12, 3:02 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant
*Fast Mode - (makes it playable on regular bases - (not sure how do you plan to implement this))
*New normal heroes 3 to 5 - (adds more spice to the game)
*New abilities to buy or find - (adds more skill in to the game, not just rng)
*New Special Hero like Worker, Little Child, Blacksmith,etc 1 - (we need more of these)
*New Neutral Bosses - (it would be great if these would be lower lvl, to fill the gap between i.e. troll and ancient, or                 death and michael(not neutral, but you should))
*New Semi-special heroes like Defender and Berserk 2 to 2.5 - (cool)
*New Stats (some of them are ok, like spell dmg, but some of them are too much)
*New items to find - (always a nice thing)
*Backpack System and new type of item - (not sure about this. it would be too much )

Message edited by kurchina - Sunday, 2017-11-12, 3:36 PM
papic995Fecha: Sunday, 2017-11-12, 7:56 PM | Mensaje # 7
Lieutenant
  • Fast Mode( Will make it easy to test some things, and for fast runs and combo checking )
  • New Normal Heroes
  • New Items to find
  • New Special Hero
  • New Semi-Special Hero
  • New Neutral Bosses es
  • New Abilities to buy/find
  • New Stats
  • Backback System
ConRellyFecha: Monday, 2017-11-13, 0:59 AM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant
Group: Partner
1. *New abilities to buy or find ( will create a lot of new custom heroes (maybe more then 5-10x the number of all heroes) so this takes priority vs one new hero)

2. *New Stats . Again this one will give new heroes and content feeling and a lot more then one or 2 heroes and if is a decision what u want more and build your hero new stats like you want this means a lot more.

3.Backpack System and new type of item . this one is more like something we want a lot , but the other stuff from above are more exciting.

4.Fast Mode . with this one we can test, try , play , a lot more heroes in les time , but has only value if at least the first 2 are available . and there are moments when most of us have less then 2h to play something .

5. New normal heroes 3 to 5  .  reason nr 1 we can multiply those 3-5 heroes with dif builds 

6. New Special Hero like Worker, Little Child, Blacksmith,etc 1.  those are great is jut that first numbers work well together 

7. New Semi-special heroes like Defender and Berserk 2 to 2.5 . mostly because ppl will find the best combo of skills and use only those  and will take a lot of time to balance them (this means will delay the next update more)

Conclusion i will prefer numbers 5-7 to be last for 2 reasons  : 1 . New hero is like same ingredients for food but different spice and first 3 numbers are more like Heroes of empire 2.0 feeling. (whits so many changes it may be called patch 2.0 ) 7.0 dota feeling.
 2. The new heroes will have to be balanced in current patch and then again balance in next patch when u add new stats and abilities
TomssMangaFecha: Monday, 2017-11-13, 1:26 AM | Mensaje # 9
Private
Quote ConRelly ()
1. *New abilities to buy or find ( will create a lot of new custom heroes (maybe more then 5-10x the number of all heroes) so this takes priority vs one new hero) 
  2. *New Stats . Again this one will give new heroes and content feeling and a lot more then one or 2 heroes and if is a decision what u want more and build your hero new stats like you want this means a lot more.

3.Backpack System and new type of item . this one is more like something we want a lot , but the other stuff from above are more exciting.

4.Fast Mode . with this one we can test, try , play , a lot more heroes in les time , but has only value if at least the first 2 are available . and there are moments when most of us have less then 2h to play something .

5. New normal heroes 3 to 5  .  reason nr 1 we can multiply those 3-5 heroes with dif builds 

6. New Special Hero like Worker, Little Child, Blacksmith,etc 1.  those are great is jut that first numbers work well together 

7. New Semi-special heroes like Defender and Berserk 2 to 2.5 . mostly because ppl will find the best combo of skills and use only those  and will take a lot of time to balance them (this means will delay the next update more)

Conclusion i will prefer numbers 5-7 to be last for 2 reasons  : 1 . New hero is like same ingredients for food but different spice and first 3 numbers are more like Heroes of empire 2.0 feeling. (whits so many changes it may be called patch 2.0 ) 7.0 dota feeling.
 2. The new heroes will have to be balanced in current patch and then again balance in next patch when u add new stats and abilities

I agree with this hands
kurchinaFecha: Monday, 2017-11-13, 2:16 AM | Mensaje # 10
Lieutenant
I must disagree with the last two. If they add all those things at once, which are pretty big changes, Hote wouldn't be the same game and we dont know if we are going to like that. I would add those things gradually in the future patches, again, not all at once.
AltisonanteFecha: Monday, 2017-11-13, 11:42 AM | Mensaje # 11
Private
1. New abilities to buy or find

2. New Stats

3. Backpack System and new type of item .

4. New Semi-special heroes like Defender and Berserk 2 to 2.5

5. Fast Mode

6. New Special Hero like Worker, Little Child, Blacksmith,etc

7. New Semi-special heroes like Defender and Berserk 2 to 2.5

8. New normal heroes 3 to 5

CrocodileFecha: Monday, 2017-11-13, 1:37 PM | Mensaje # 12
Lieutenant general
Group: Userr
*New Stats
*New abilities to buy or find
*New Special Hero like Worker, Little Child, Blacksmith,etc
*New Semi-special heroes like Defender and Berserk
*Backpack System and new type of item:
*New Neutral Bosses
*New normal heroes
*New items to find
*Fast Mode
dirindonFecha: Monday, 2017-11-13, 4:38 PM | Mensaje # 13
Private
I mostly agree with ConRelly below. Except I am super excited to see BackPack System > New Stats.

Quote ConRelly ()

So:
1. *New abilities to buy or find 
2. Backpack System and new type of item
3. *New Stats
4 ... etc same as ConRelly.
killmanpitFecha: Tuesday, 2017-11-14, 1:06 AM | Mensaje # 14
Lieutenant
what i love:

-New heroes is great idea always. 
-New special/semi special heroes is even better idea!
-Fast mode: SUPER DUPER MEGA GREAT idea. Since the games are so amazingly long that is great.
-New items: great (maybe new shop? Or some neat mechanic which allows you to auto buy whole sets without buying individual items. I know its possible. Saw that working and its super neat)

What im really worried/i think im gonna hate but you never truly know until its done
-New abilities to buy: I dont think  its a good idea. mainly because it can lead to ovecromplication. Map is very complicated as it is. Adding yet another layer with bonus skills is too much to truly enjoy in my opinion. The game would benefit more if there was more attention to the already present details than to new details.
-The same logic applies to new stats. Not really a great fan of new stats. Maybe new attack damage type (godly?) Or something. But new stats, i dont think is necessary, and i think its going to be a real pain to figure out. 

What seems cool, but maybe it would be better if you focused on something different (maybe)

-new netral bosses. I think the bosses are good as they are in terms of strenght/time-they-are killable ratio. New bosses would break that balance. I think adding new mechanics to respawning bosses would be great tho. 

What i do really hate:

Backpack: This is opposite of what this game is mostly about: Managing your item space. Adding backpack would ruin it in my opinion.(even if stats work only in "real eq", ability to carry more items with you is just too gamechanging )
KrygmFecha: Tuesday, 2017-11-14, 11:56 AM | Mensaje # 15
Private
I love the idea of backpack! I would enable different strategies more easily.
Forum » Forum » Ideas » 1.23 New Content
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: