Monday, 2018-11-12, 11:37 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » More balance please (BALANCE)
More balance please
soldatovartyom2001Fecha: Friday, 2018-04-27, 5:50 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Maybe i'm stupid cancer but when i played latest versions my butt was on fire. Assassin had only about 170 hp and she was weaker than every creep. Stupid spider just focused on me and didn't let me touch any creeps or himself. But if in earlier version (1.22b) i could buy some items to improve my stats, in latests i have only 780 gold so i can buy only useless circlet. In addition items are not so powerful and cost too much. For example some items improve ur stats and dmg but if u upgrade it to more powerfull u will lose statboost and recieve only dmg and atk spd (for example: katana, slicer).Some skills of some characters are completely useless in late game. For example 1st skill of Admiral which deals lil dmg to target and micro dmg aoe around target. It is completely useless cus in late u can kill creeps without skills and this skill useless in bossfight. Also Admiral's skill which permanently increase his strength is lil wrong. It uses to improve character but its also deals dmg. I think this is useless cos it increases cd of skill. U must recreate this skill and remove dmg dealing (maybe change it to paassive ability). Also u must replace its cooldown. For example: 300/290/280/265/250/230/210/180/150 or something like that. Some characters are useless in solo game, some are completely useless (remember i may be cancer). Some characters are imbalance. There are only few, for example Berserk. His ability "hidden power" is combined with re-rolling items (Excalibur, Dragon Slayer). U can stack hidden power 50 times (for example) and release it. After release u can buy re-rolling item and release 50 stacks again. That way ive recieved about 4k base dmg and 20k hp (maybe lil mistake)
So my oponion:
Dev must improve all start stats of all characters, change a lot of skills to improve them, replace some options of skills (like cd), replace items recipes, stats and costs.
Also map needs new items, characters, bosses. (mooore content)

Added (2018-04-27, 5:38 AM)
---------------------------------------------
p.s. Also i have some ideas about new heroes/items so u can ask me about it.

Added (2018-04-27, 5:50 AM)
---------------------------------------------
p.p.s. If eventually i am cancer, pls explain me how to do something in latest veesions.

KrichevskoyFecha: Friday, 2018-04-27, 8:27 AM | Mensaje # 2
Sergeant
Assassin is the archetype of a DPS: extreme damage and very low HPs. Even then, most people can reach Death with her solo, even on the latest version (also, starting gold and cost of items didn't change for at least 3 versions...). If you play solo, I'm pretty sure you simply don't know enough about the map. So sorry to say it, but you need to watch more replays. You need to learn to manage last hitting and aggression, once you know how to do that, then you can complain. About Admiral, I don't play him much but I'm pretty sure you need early game skills, and it's probably still useful in end game to clean waves/huge jungle. Also, his strength increasing skill would be completely overpowered if he had a lower cooldown, and he's already one of the heros that are used a lot. About, Berserker THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT of this skill... And 50 stacks seems like an average game, some people reached around 80, but I might be wrong about that.

About useless heros: that's true, though most are actually viable. See this topic http://hero-empire.com/forum/16-1475-1 to have an idea of what people think about the balance.

On giving orders to dev... I wouldn't do that in your place right now, not a good time. Also, this is free, so don't go complaining for the sake of complaining.
And new bosses ? Did you even reach Vrykolaklaus or Byatis ? Seriously, from what you say, it seems like you've only scratched the surface of the game...
DrekTharFecha: Friday, 2018-04-27, 9:54 AM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Group: Partner
Not sure if trolling or not
soldatovartyom2001Fecha: Friday, 2018-04-27, 10:55 AM | Mensaje # 4
Private
About gold: in version 1.22b i had 10000 start gold and 9800 after picking hero. It is too much, but 980 before pick and 780 after - too lil.

About heroes: I didn't say that Admiral need reduced cd of his "Infinite Growth" but he need replaced cd. In early game cd reduces by 5 sec and in late game it reduces by 50 sec (as i remember). I think cd must reduce smoothly.
Assassin has low hp, yeah, but how should i recieve any gold if cock-sucking spider always attacks me. 2d option is remaking creeps behavior but i think its lil hard.
About Berserker. I didn't say that his skill is total imbalance, but its interaction with Excalibur/Dragon Slayer is wrong i think.

About bosses: Sorry, my bad. I didn't know about them so much.

P.S. I'm playing with party of 2-3 guys, but we play only in 1.22b cus start gold of later versions don't let us to do anything.
And whole problem is that stupid vegetables im playing with can't go as far as me. I once played Berserk and went pretty far, but in spite of this character can go sooo far, i decided to stop the game cus of vegetables playing with me.
p.p.s About replays. K, i will. Idk why i didn't do that yet (ty for good idea).
nigplsgaFecha: Friday, 2018-04-27, 12:43 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
So it sounds like you have been playing a hacked version if you receive 10k gold at the beginning. I would encourage you to only play the latest official version you can find posted on the home page here, otherwise you risk being blacklisted (If it's not too late already)
As for assassin it sounds like you are trying to farm the forest before you have any items. It is important to focus on getting the last hits in your lane and get 1 or 2 items before you attempt to clear the forest.
Admiral is fine as he is and really shines when using items with effects.
Berserker's hidden power is good but definitely not overpowered. It requires you to stack charges for the majority of the game so it can be difficult to to kill bosses before you finally release. In a good team you will find even after you release with say 80 charges most of your damage will come from your abilities not from your auto attack.

You sound relatively new definitely watch a few replays and try get some tips off those. Just out of interest what's the furthest you've survived? And which neutral boss were you able to get too?

Ps in most cases mugen is better than slicer
zo_yanzFecha: Friday, 2018-04-27, 1:03 PM | Mensaje # 6
Private
if you have problem with asa, buy low quality armor first and try to build bracer, until you got bracer go trough mask of madness (do not upgrade it cause its worthless gold for early), and then go twin sword after that build hero armor, you can sell ur bracer for hero armor cause you dont need more
it will give you survive and farm jungle for earlygame.
if you buy circlet for a first item than a low quality armor, you will still get agro the creep cause you got less armor and hp.
melee agi hero is need surviveable item for early game, or need item that dont let the creep agroing you in early.
and about the gold from 22b, actually i didnt play with that ver so idk but if you got 10k gold from first time it is really ez i think. its like to ez for farm in lane
#CMIIW sorry for my bad eng

Message edited by zo_yanz - Friday, 2018-04-27, 1:03 PM
KranklafanFecha: Friday, 2018-04-27, 1:09 PM | Mensaje # 7
Colonel
Well, while i agree with some of your statements (the way hidden power & attack type change interact for example ) you don't really seem to know a lot about the map. 

As for your assasin start try starting with a low quality armor instead of the circlet, it gives you defense & armor, which means you normally don't get targeted by the lane spiders. 

Else i don't know which heroes you play, but i'd recommend taking defender (skilling sacrifice on the third slot) and infernal (both in the Strenght barracks) for start, because they don't really need much gold in the beginning, but are still some of the strongest heroes lategame.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Friday, 2018-04-27, 1:38 PM | Mensaje # 8
Major general
Assassin is strong enough to start the game. The main item to get you started and prevent the spider from focusing on you is Low Quality Armor that costs 700 gold.
You can get the two gold coins. That is, you already start with +500 gold.

Forum » Forum » Ideas » More balance please (BALANCE)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: