Saturday, 2020-09-26, 7:10 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Farming Areas (we need more creeps don't we?)
Farming Areas
TheKiNgBayramFecha: Monday, 2019-04-08, 5:47 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: Useer
Hi Inmortal.     

Great job on new version and keep up the good work. The new items are really cool but since they need farm to upgrade:

What about  to add some new farm areas? It is really hard to upgrade them when u play with 3+ players.
ExremekiwiFecha: Sunday, 2019-08-11, 5:37 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: User
It does not take long even with 3 bows. Do you farm the whole jungle?
sichbuFecha: Monday, 2019-12-02, 7:47 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Partner
3bows? It works with more bows?
gabrielmackey7Fecha: Saturday, 2020-06-06, 0:12 AM | Mensaje # 4
Private
he means when several people are farming, killing everything in the forest area should net you around 60 kills per wave, considering there are omly 3 walled off areas to effectively group up enemies and farm... I agree, there should be more as it will consume an unnecessary amount of time even if you catch waves while holding ur lane early game. the amount of mobs literally makes a full game unviable as it would take too long for everyone to farm holy items and it would share our gold and exp. however this is only fair considering you can beat very far in bosses with just a single well built hero. its only fair that its harder for a larger party to get stronger.

Added (2020-06-06, 0:15 AM)
---------------------------------------------
now that i think about it the revenant area, and unbroken area have a decent amount of mobs to farm while you wait for others to max their items in large parties, so its not too bad

Added (2020-06-06, 0:16 AM)
---------------------------------------------
btw guys if you're farming forest, staff of crushing wave is a good alternative to splash for non dps heros

KrichevskoyFecha: Saturday, 2020-06-06, 2:00 AM | Mensaje # 5
Sergeant
You've got to farm the dragon's jungle and the crabs (and trolls and golems). I had the count of units per jungle at some point, but can't find it anymore.
Anyway, if you gather the whole dragon jungle (from bottom to Gaia's jungle), you get ~30 kills. If you add to that the trolls and the golems (need cleave for that), you can easily reach something that's the worth of spider's jungle.
Had a recent game where we finished Holy easily, and also finished Hunt (though some of these kills were used for both). I'm quite sure we could have farmed another 2 holy items with time to spare.

Personnally, I would split it this way: spiders, and crabs + revenant, and dragons + trolls. If you've got time and damage to spare, go for golems also.

It can take a long time, but 3 items should be doable. Anymore is definitely too much. I'm a bit annoyed Inmortal killed the strategy of gathering crabs at forest though, it was such an awesome way to farm.
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Farming Areas (we need more creeps don't we?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: