Wednesday, 2019-10-16, 1:25 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Better Late Game Boss Fights?
Better Late Game Boss Fights?
TheKiNgBayramFecha: Tuesday, 2019-05-21, 2:06 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: Useer
Hi!

I would like to say a couple of things about some of the end game bosses;

First off all. I think that insta debuff should be changed it should be like reduce duration of all negative spells instead of instantly remove them on attack.

Another thing about Hades;
Were you using Gold Bahamut the king to test this boss?

What about to change them to boss damage lost %hp as targets %hp instead of his hp. To make this more clear if hades damaged %40 he deals his %lost hp as damage removal on attack and that is somthing like 4,8m what can survive this? But if he deals his lost %40 or %70 what ever he damaged hp as targets %total hp, fighting against him will be more exciting since You cant even fight him now. Same can be applied to gold bahamut so teams can find some strategies to fight them instead of saying ok gg. (1 more thing about gold bahamut what was the point to give him 900x crit? lol he was too weak for you? Even Death's crit is op to heroes with 80k or 100k hp we are not playing as 70th gaia to fight against him you know)

I see that you like to buff bosses to much. When you see one of the best teams of the map kills a boss you buff that boss right in the next version. Like some players kills lord of darkness with god slayer, now lord of darkness is immune to crush (So what is the use of god slayer then if it is useless against the late bosses then make it drop from troll.) , from what I see. But the same team was having really hard time on reducing neptune's hp so why buff lord of darkness? there is still many players that even dont know what strategy to use against that boss but you buff him because one of the best teams killed him.

You can do somthing like this maybe, If a good team kills omega just don't buff him, create a new boss spawns after omega so that good team will try to find ways to kill that boss while the other many players try their chances against normal omega(not buffed)

And your bad at nerfing items
  • Lets go a bit back. There was an item called health stone it was good for early farm and it is not a part of any recipes that was the only reason to buy that item. But you removed hp from last levels so u removed the health stone from the game. You could just have reduce healed hp instead.
  • Hunter; this item was require really high effort to make it somthing good, even if it drops from early bosses u can get like 500 stacks on last form but you greatly reduced the item's predator ability, now no using that item. (sometimes wendigo or uk having it on their slot while they farm for themselves but most of time they drop at the world is my prey for somtihng better) and you succesfully removed this item from map.
  • Truth;  Requires to much $$ and items on drops, sometimes u cant even find one of the required items. The only reason to make that item was the -atak speed reducing it could be better to reduce instead of removing completely for useless damage reduction now truth is gone from the map also no one wasting for it if they dont need huge str. R.I.P Truth.

Just reduce the power of items instead of removing them from map by making them completely useless.

That was all I think.

Regards.

Message edited by TheKiNgBayram - Tuesday, 2019-05-21, 6:10 PM
nestor_biccaFecha: Thursday, 2019-05-23, 2:22 AM | Mensaje # 2
Sergeant
Group: User
agreed
VizzardFecha: Monday, 2019-06-10, 4:17 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Hahahaha biggrin  another kid that google how to hack a warcraft 3 map a now thinks he knows better than the map creator, are you really crying because you can not kill the final ''End game boss'' that is mean to, I don't know ''end the game'',for that you have wrote I hardly doubt that you can even reach him or Hades maybe if you stop playing Bahamut vs Hades games and you play the real game you would improve with time.

I see that you like to buff bosses to much. When you see one of the best
teams of the map kills a boss you buff that boss right in the next
version. Like some players kills lord of darkness with god slayer, now lord of darkness is immune to crush (So what is the use of god slayer then if it is useless against the late bosses then make it drop from troll.)

Mate I'm a big fan of comedy and the trick is make people think you are taking it serious, when you do lets call it your fun comment, for that you have to made at least one fact right, Lord of Darkness has never been immune to crush, all heroes get buffed every version with things like the 3 Holy items of this version or something simple like new strong items to drop, if bosses are not buffed together even a player like you will end killing every boss without effort and will get bored of the game, Instead of crying when bosses get buffed maybe you should be complaining for the bosses that are not buffed when the heroes get advantages.

You can do somthing like this maybe, If a good team kills omega just don't
buff him, create a new boss spawns after omega so that good team will
try to find ways to kill that boss while the other many players try
their chances against normal omega(not buffed)

biggrin Yeah good idea, when heroes need buff or nerf lets create new heroes instead and never buff or nerf anything biggrin

And last, one Question why all the players of your kind like to write useless like parrots, did all of you when to the same school or something?.

Message edited by Vizzard - Monday, 2019-06-10, 4:18 PM
yy19980428Fecha: Sunday, 2019-06-16, 6:33 PM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Group: Partner
Agree with Vizzard and obviously you are lack of creativity
Well to defeat Baha has been proved to be possible 
hint
1)never give them two the chance to attack (of course you should not attack) 
2)find a certain ability to stack the damage with every spell so the damage can reach to a very high level
Suggest that you should spend more time thinking about the way to defeat bosses and not cry complain that the game is difficult.
SaiyanFecha: Monday, 2019-06-24, 8:13 AM | Mensaje # 5
Private
TheKingBayram that is the most idiotic comment I have ever read, can't really tell in what part you are joking or what are you talking serious, Make trolls drop God Slayer sound as ridiculous as any part of your comment, look pretty much as you are a player of hacked version now you try the real one and you can't do anything here, don't complain if you play shit my down cousing can kill all bosses there with his eyes close, if you play crap like this don't expect to have a chance here.

And last, one Question why all the players of your kind like to write
useless like parrots, did all of you when to the same school or
something?.

Call everything useless is the cheater language apparently.
predragovictomislavFecha: Monday, 2019-06-24, 7:12 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Im just going to say:

HOTE is like life, not for everyone and not for childs (you try, you fail => try harder).

In 1.23 was possible to kill Hades solo in fair game. 
Game evolved => need to find new way to do that.

End.
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Better Late Game Boss Fights?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: