Monday, 2020-09-28, 11:29 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » 1.25 Hidden new content
1.25 Hidden new content
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Tuesday, 2020-03-03, 4:23 PM | Mensaje # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
There is always some or a lot of Hidden content between versions because I forget, is included in another line like ''several bosses droop changed'', or suppose to hidden like tricks, secrets,etc  mostly that i forget is something very small like a boss new passive ability that you may not notice or small changes very difficult to realize but sometimes I also forget to put a new ability or something more relevant.

This time in 1.25 I forget to put 2 new content related to Admiral Hero( is on changelog now).

-Admiral has a new Ultimate Ability(instructions to get this ability are in admiral ultimate) that allow him to not lose ability's and bonus that are loses when you change your attack type, old Ultimate is still there and you can chose either of them.
-Admiral Ultimate Skill Adrenaline Control is a lot stronger in all levels to compensate the hero been unable to use some bonus and abilities that disappear once you change your attack type like God Skill Tome abilities. 

There is a very few of this changes another one very old one I think it was Arcane Mage Curse of the Black Star ability new effect killing the cursed unit as soon the incoming damage is higher than the current hit points of the target instead of waiting until the effects ends, this change was about from  3 or 4 version ago.
Forum » Forum » Ideas » 1.25 Hidden new content
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: