[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Quality of Life updates
Quality of Life updates
clywatspecFecha: Thursday, 2020-07-23, 1:05 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: Userr
Hello there, Immortal Sigfried!

I'm having a great time with your map, but I think that it could use a lot of QoL updates that would make the experience much more enjoyable. I will be posting them at a later date when I have some more free time, but it's amazing that you are still working on it after all of these years.

Suggestions/Ideas:

- Change all the skill's hotkeys to Q/W/E/R/D/F. Justification: It's always complicated to try and remember all the hotkeys whenever you are trying to play a new hero. Having a standard would help people cast their stuff faster. I know that I could use third party software to make it quicker, but still, having it in the game would be great.
amirmusin121924Fecha: Sunday, 2020-10-11, 7:48 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: Userr
Would be nice
Alex0013Fecha: Monday, 2021-01-04, 0:42 AM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Group: User
There are definitely a lot of QoL improvements that could be made.

This is a good idea, however, it would be a decent time investment from Inmortal, as he would have to check which slot every single hero (and non-hero units) abilities are in, and then change the hotkey. There are lots of heroes and lots of abilities. If Inmortal is willing to do this, maybe someone could do all the documentation work of checking which abilities would need which hotkeys. But it would only be worth the time investment if Inmortal is willing to make the changes.

I would also recommend making the hotkeys as below, I have seen this in several other games and really like the layout, as it matches more logically to the spell card. This maps to the bottom row, and the 2 available keys above the bottom row, same as the the available slots on the spell card. Though Q W E R D F works too, this just is more logical since that's the placement on the spell card that I've seen in the past.

Move (M)
Stop (S)
Hold (H)
Attack (A)

Patrol (P)
Other (D) Ulti (F) Learn (O)

Abil 1 (Z) Abil 2 (X) Abil 3 © Abil 4 (V)
JonathanFecha: Tuesday, 2021-01-19, 1:10 PM | Mensaje # 4
Sergeant
Group: User
Giving hotkeys a standard layout could nicely improve gameplay.  We need use some skills in a combination fastly, it could be help a lot,  also it would fix some heroes ability hotkeys that overlapped by default hotkeys (like Kael's Orb of annihilation (O) is overlapped by Hero attributes (O) ).
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Quality of Life updates
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: