Tuesday, 2021-08-03, 8:42 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Additional minus spell resistance items.
Additional minus spell resistance items.
traditionaltrinityFecha: Saturday, 2021-02-20, 0:58 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: Userr
Pretty basic idea, more items that reduce spell resistance(magic defense).

There are a handful of items already to reduce armor, while as far as I know only the 1 scepter to reduce spell resistance.

The scepter is really great already, but at some point the bosses HP gets so large that it just isn't enough for the spell casters to keep up, and they are forced to switch to some sort of physical dmg set up. More items to weaken the boss's magic resistance may level the playing field slightly without upsetting the balance to much.
DamoclesFecha: Saturday, 2021-02-20, 12:06 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: User
Agreed, me and my friends tend to focus on physical dsp & armor breaking teams because the equivalent with magic is far less efficient.

But it would be nice to be able to play spellcasters again knowing that their damage spells won't become irrelevant at the end of the game
bebaxtFecha: Monday, 2021-02-22, 2:53 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
Or magic damage should incrase with intelligence, or % magic damage increase items shold be added.
JonathanFecha: Tuesday, 2021-02-23, 6:02 PM | Mensaje # 4
Sergeant
Another idea, amplify staff(i dont remember item name) level up like diamond of knowledge and amplify more resistence. To keep balance for early game, it may require a  certain level to cast amplify magic of improved item so player cannot be op early.
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Additional minus spell resistance items.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: