[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Minos and Selene Balance Feedback
Minos and Selene Balance Feedback
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Friday, 2021-03-05, 6:02 PM | Mensaje # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
After you have play like 10 or more games with the new heroes and you have fully tested all levels of all abilities report here of what you think of the power level of the new heroes.

if you disagree with the pick of another player make sure to put here as well that you do not think that ability is more strong than it should, if you agree with someone repeat his ability or what he said.

Put here what ability or abilities did you think overshadow others abilities of this heroes or make them too strong compared to previous heroes.
Things to have in mind:
-Level 11 new heroes abilities suppose to be stronger than level 9 normal abilities.
-SpellPower damage abilities suppose to be stronger than normal stats abilities like damage based in strength or Intelligence.
-Build complete around an specific ability could make the ability look extreme powerful but they are not so much in a different build.

Or if you think the whole system of chosing and abilitiy and been able to maxed out without restrictions plus choosing the stats you want is too strong, Don't worry the system will not change, is this case if is not too much I will increases most abilities mana cost in the latest levels to disencourage fast maxed out abilities, in case it is extreme I may reduce one inventory slot from this heroes like Little Child Final Forms.

You can put here others things related to this heroes balance like if you think they are weak and should be more strong in next versions.
DarkyFecha: Tuesday, 2021-03-09, 2:36 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: Users
Minos str gain skills are op. on late game if you pair minos with priest you can get like 60k str by casting str&mind + power. Which will make priest + minos to kill omega lod. Even titan with lucky drops. His intocable skill just makes fun of shadow arthas.
On the other hand selene doesnt have really usefull combination except for some healing builds which is not good at all.
snapperrFecha: Tuesday, 2021-03-09, 7:12 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Userr
no you can kill omega if you are a really good player and play minos 20 times with priest, please don;t nerf the hero and make it unplayeble like other heroes you did. stop taking out the fun out of the map. also not just minos and priest more people needed for this to work, don;t pread lies darky also we died the first 4 tries and needed to stall death till he raged and killed our base so it;s not like minos is op and this is after playing 20 games

Message edited by snapperr - Tuesday, 2021-03-09, 7:17 PM
DarkyFecha: Tuesday, 2021-03-09, 7:27 PM | Mensaje # 4
Private
What is spread lies lol? ofc you need to be skilled to fight with these bosses. But my point is. Why would anyone pick panda now? Minos can increase his str 4 times more then he does with Truth. And his skills has 5 times less cooldown.
snapperrFecha: Tuesday, 2021-03-09, 11:50 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant colonel
oki then we did the best combo and couldn't touch mage titan and neptune, tell me if u nerf more heroes what is the purpous of this bosses? 5 bosses u can't touch, and now with armor buff u can't touch with other heroes with - armor so what sense does the map have if u nerf heroes? just make imposible map so who will play it if there is no point to try anymore? crush is nerfed and you depend on good drops. work with the players not against them. and dark do you even play the map or just ruin it for ppl?
and as i remebered you hacked the map to give you all itemes you want so you you playe hacked versions for easier game, can i tell you some nice words?
also why pick any other heroes if u can't kill anything with them ? is that a problem that there are better heroes or that the other heroes are nerfed to much and just not good enough to play?

Message edited by snapperr - Wednesday, 2021-03-10, 0:08 AM
DarkyFecha: Wednesday, 2021-03-10, 2:03 PM | Mensaje # 6
Private
bro why you reacting like this. I just said what I THINK about these skills and if they are actually like how I think they are and minos is op sooner or later these skills going to be nerfed even tho if I had not write them here. Yes I am not a fan of nerfs, seeing defender abomination party team etc. but I like balance. And the map has 8p maximum, you are saying you cant touch this 5 bosses. Then you are doing something wrong. Because even Golden can be killed with 8 players even tho it isnt really meant to be killed. and Yes I play the map, not as much as I did 2 3 years ago but I play it.
Yes there are totally useless heroes. But I dont like that the new things make old things useless. You see Assassin was a good hero but after Holy Bow no one picks him and Now its Panda's turn. and Panda is isnt a bad hero at all But you will always pick minos instead because he is better early game better mid game better late game. And he does only thing that is unique to Panda way more better than him.
snapperrFecha: Wednesday, 2021-03-10, 3:43 PM | Mensaje # 7
Lieutenant colonel
well my reactios was more directed towards you because of the nerfing of hereos and just sounded like anyone can kill omega with minos and priest, witch i not true. and yes i miss asasin and i would like to play other heroes but just no point as in late they are useless. and if golden baha can be killed i am yet to see somone kill him so again you said something not true. if you are not a fan of nerfing hereos why you help in this directons? for sure minos is much stronger then other heroes but that is because other heroes are weak now. haven't seen anyone kill omega in a long time and finally we could. this new heroes and changes made people play again the map, if they become uselees in late again the map i love so much will not be played by good players because it just gets boring to try on late bosses with no result.
DarkyFecha: Wednesday, 2021-03-10, 4:05 PM | Mensaje # 8
Private
Golden can be killed with 8 good synchronized players. I am not going to reveal strategy here but it is possible. Most heroes are weak yea but maybe you are right. But like I say. I write here or not if it is op it will be nerfed inevitable.
I just gave my feedback about it. We will see.
traditionaltrinityFecha: Thursday, 2021-03-11, 5:30 AM | Mensaje # 9
Private
Further complicate the issue, some players(like myself) may only play solo. I have solo'd a full game with Minos about 4 times so far. Couple different builds. Defense/Caster, DPS/Melee, both were fun, both did well, many adjustments to try. Hes strong, and fun with so many possibilities to adjust. I have not gotten any farther with him solo than I have with a few other characters though.

Killed: Death, Glacial Wolf, haven't killed Byatis or Kel'Thuzad yet. Got Micheal to about 45% (surely its possible to kill him to).

The mana cost for the level 11 skills seems just about right. If you level them up full speed from the start you will run into mana issues for a while, one cast and your basically empty of mana and need to use a fountain or potions to fill up before the reuse. Which makes sense because they are strong, they are just expensive/strong enough to make it worth using and fun/playable. They feel good to me, at least as a soloist.

Speaking of Kel'Thuzad, with his faster Hex reuse, he seems extremely hard solo. He casts it faster than the reuse on spell shield. Once it lands, its basically a death sentence. Over 100k hp, around 600 armor, hexd with no limunos or adds, I am dead.

Enjoyed the new Boss Hunter item, the xp bonus is a nice perk. Makes sense to grab it and farm some bosses.

Need to try Selene a few more times. So far when I try her solo, I end up getting killed at some point and rage quit/restart. Although I feel the potential, the channeled cast (strongest one), its nice you can cast it on the towers but the channel time makes it a bit awkward on the stronger bosses leaving her vulnerable to failure at least solo.
SimxFecha: Friday, 2021-03-12, 0:44 AM | Mensaje # 10
Major
Group: Partner/Contributor
Quote traditionaltrinity ()
Need to try Selene a few more times. So far when I try her solo, I end up getting killed at some point and rage quit/restart. Although I feel the potential, the channeled cast (strongest one), its nice you can cast it on the towers but the channel time makes it a bit awkward on the stronger bosses leaving her vulnerable to failure at least solo.

Most players die lots of times no reason to rage quit only if you are playing Unholy knight you die you restart or sacrifice some damage/Sp to give selene more hp to die less, use your thunder ability tu stun the boss to protect you when you are channeling the spell or buy thunder Scepter level 3.
Quote snapperr ()
oki then we did the best combo and couldn't touch mage titan and neptune, tell me if u nerf more heroes what is the purpous of this bosses? 5 bosses u can't touch, and now with armor buff u can't touch with other heroes with - armor so what sense does the map have if u nerf heroes? just make imposible map so who will play it if there is no point to try anymore? crush is nerfed and you depend on good drops. work with the players not against them. and dark do you even play the map or just ruin it for ppl?and as i remebered you hacked the map to give you all itemes you want so you you playe hacked versions for easier game, can i tell you some nice words?
also why pick any other heroes if u can't kill anything with them ? is that a problem that there are better heroes or that the other heroes are nerfed to much and just not good enough to play?

Wow what an overreacting crying baby, stop making excuses of why you suck at the game, you can keep playing this broken version all you want let other people have a more balance and challenging version without God Heroes. You said you love the game but you sound pretty much like others haters.

Minos is definitely broken if ''two everything is useless players'' can kill Omega one ''hacked player'' and one ''buff everything never nerf my broken heroes or I cry'' I believe is proof enough.

Now my feedback: both Heroes looks quite boosted specially Minos his main problem I guess is his double Strength multiplier, nerf recomendation not allow both work toguether, other one set Strength&mind to only be 1 x spell power this ability is giving a lot more str than anything else you can have base SP than STR with items giving more than 1000 bonus, with both nerfs in my humble opinion his strength build could be solved but if I am right ImmortalSieg your idea is having boosted for players like this can pick and learn new heroes if does the case only one nerf should be enough better before Quests or you want to see something like ''Hi Immortal here the Byatis Quest oh my team kill Neptune , Titan , Omega and Belphegor too in this same quest''

And on the roster of darky, hey darky I surprise a hacked player like you can see any inbalance I though your idea of heroes was something like every ability 15000 dmg, critical 16 x times I can't tell what is worse your balance or how basic it is , I guess it takes you like 10 minutes make like 5 basic Warcraft III heroes.
bebaxtFecha: Friday, 2021-03-12, 8:59 AM | Mensaje # 11
Lieutenant
Group: User
I think claims should be supported with evidence. Those that think new heroes should be nerfed should upload repleys showing how owerpowered they are. That way we may also learn a few tricks from best players.
SaiyanFecha: Friday, 2021-03-12, 10:43 AM | Mensaje # 12
Private
Group: User
Minos killing Omega with just a priest as support wasn't enough evidence? do we need to wait a replay of Minos solo Hades for the nerf to happen?

Selene looks ok to me #NoNerfSelene
DarkyFecha: Friday, 2021-03-12, 2:30 PM | Mensaje # 13
Private
Well well I was wondering when one will appear. the fanatic warriors of their master. I dont like having conversations with fanatics cuz it never works. But I ll give it a try. Hey Simx I was always thinking if there is really players that enjoy being killed by bosses everytime and have fun of being not able to kill them. But here you are, not everyone playing hoe is sadist like you. What do you even mean by basic warcraft heroes? heroes like Admiral, beastmaster, paladin, grom, archer, blademaster, satyr, maiev, banshee, firelord, muradin, arthas. In fact 99% of heroes in hote or you just trying to act like a map genius with your 0 knowledge?
Still 10 mins for 5 heroes > 7 months for nothing. Making bosses harder for quests? You think removing a previously used strats in quests in new version is a change? Until there is no longer a way to kill it? And you like it? Well cant blame you, you have to accept everything cuz of your fanatic nature.
SimxFecha: Friday, 2021-03-12, 9:53 PM | Mensaje # 14
Major
Group: Partner/Contributor
Oh Didn't expecting a reply from you after you take all the beating of your boyfriend snapper scared to tell him anything hmm that sound like a fanatic of your boyfriend, I only make the roster of darky to make it clearly that I wasn't defending a crappy hacked player but now you mention it

I don't mind been a fanatic if things were perfect unfortunately this is not the case, I do not understand Immortal making every new hero busted to help people like you only capable of playing hacked versions been able to play this heroes, people are not stupid they can fail and learn to use new heroes and for ones like you, you can just play hacked versions for all eternity and feel like a champion only in your mind cause hacked versions doesn't mean anything.

Looks like the one with 0 knowledge is you you don't even know what is a custom ability, I don't mind basic abilities in a map if a creator want a normal critical strike or a bash abilities why they will have to make a custom ability, what I mind is good for nothing incapable of doing something good for his own, taking somelse work and add the most simple and inbalance things, what a waste of time for the ones picking this heroes, about the custom abilities you have not idea what they are all heroes you mentioned have custom abilities Satir is 100% custom his most basic ability is his aura but is has an add effect the agility, you probably thing the banshee fire is not a custom but is it this ability in normal warcraft suppose to be channeling same for the souls migration, let me see the most simple of what you mention have to be Arthas with his bash and shock wave though shock wave have a secret effect as a trick well his atributte ability Uncommun Attibutes something like this on level 9 has a cool extra power this have several random effects this extra effect of an ability has more content than 10 of your heroes, arthas secundary only lv9 effect of one of his abilities  > 20 darky heroes, what I mean is that anyone can do a lot better job than you if we take anyone in the site their heroes would not be as crappy as your just read heroes ideas of others players maybe you can copy that too.

And last are you kidding with armor reduction bullshit? yes was cool the first time you see players kill almost all bosses in one second after reducing their armor, was cool the first time you I try it with my team but never again after the firsts times each time it looks more stupid what is the fun of killing bosses in 1 second every single time, now is just increasing your damage like it should be againt First Mage most of the others armor buffed heroes still die in 1 second, in my opinion armor reduction is too strong only change is not one shot every boss with this overused strategy.
DarkyFecha: Saturday, 2021-03-13, 0:00 AM | Mensaje # 15
Private
Well your fanaticism doesnt let you see. If you just compare Dark mage and FireLord in both version, Maybe you ll see what a custom abilty is. Not quite sure you even will understand how their abilities works Cuz just these both have skills more complex than whole heroes in hote. and you are teaching me about custom abilites. Even you can make the things you mentioned in this paragraph:

"Looks like the one with 0 knowledge is you you don't even know what is a custom ability, I don't mind basic abilities in a map if a creator want a normal critical strike or a bash abilities why they will have to make a custom ability, what I mind is good for nothing incapable of doing something good for his own, taking somelse work and add the most simple and inbalance things, what a waste of time for the ones picking this heroes, about the custom abilities you have not idea what they are all heroes you mentioned have custom abilities Satir is 100% custom his most basic ability is his aura but is has an add effect the agility, you probably thing the banshee fire is not a custom but is it this ability in normal warcraft suppose to be channeling same for the souls migration, let me see the most simple of what you mention have to be Arthas with his bash and shock wave though shock wave have a secret effect as a trick well his atributte ability Uncommun Attibutes something like this on level 9 has a cool extra power this have several random effects this extra effect of an ability has more content than 10 of your heroes, arthas secundary only lv9 effect of one of his abilities > 20 darky heroes, what I mean is that anyone can do a lot better job than you if we take anyone in the site their heroes would not be as crappy as your just read heroes ideas of others players maybe you can copy that too."
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Minos and Selene Balance Feedback
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: