[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Minos and Selene Balance Feedback
Minos and Selene Balance Feedback
RocketFecha: Saturday, 2021-03-13, 1:12 AM | Mensaje # 16
Sergeant
Group: Contributor
We are missing something importand here I not saying Minos is not OP, I think it is just a little looks like the strongest hero of the version but have to be one strongest right? I not saying that minos can not kill omega with just one hero helping him.
But does anyone didn't notice than one of this guys can only play hacked versions of the game.
Meaning most likely the mentioned game where omega was easily killed was played on a hacked version.

For those who don't know killing omega or hades in a hacked version is as easy as killing Blue Dragon in the real version, this versions has maded for people with no talent at all and are playing for mentally challenge people mostly retarded ones looking only for an auto win, meaning killing omega on the hacked version is not a big deal.

Now what I think is this strength neutral ability is stronger than his own level 11 strength ability, shouldn't the neutral abilities suppose to be weaker than level 11 skills, this ability been lets op may not be a bad idea.

About players behavior, I disappointed with moderators and admins of the site not deleting and banning people with inappropriate comments, we have one bulling other people just because they are doing exactly what the thread is about reporting unbalance of new heroes if you think the other way just put disagree I believe this abilities are perfectly balance like the post said, we have another hacked player promoting hacked version is they not suppose to be banned just for playing a hacked version, I don't think this is healty for the site can this bad elements can be banned and all his comments deleted for the well of the website? I have PM Siegfried,reports coments with no response.

Oh btw darky nice comeback coping and paste the dude comment when you can't refute any of his arguments, looks you are only good at coping.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Saturday, 2021-03-13, 2:28 AM | Mensaje # 17
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Darky,  you no longer have permission to write in the forum insisting will make it worse.
snapperr,  next time you attack people just because they disagree with you, you will lose permission to write in forum or worse.

No a single one has follow the format for the reports no need to be exactly like the post but try to do something similar

if you disagree with the pick of another player make sure to put here as well that you do not think that ability is more strong than it should, if you agree with someone repeat his ability or what he said.

Put here what ability or abilities did you think overshadow others abilities of this heroes or make them too strong compared to previous heroes.

Please if you disagree with someone else not harassing him, just put I disagree with this idea.

Here post only Feedback related to balancing of this 2 heroes, created a another post for a others types of feedback like if you liked the heroes or not, if you thing they are too hard to play or too easy etc.
snapperrFecha: Saturday, 2021-03-13, 6:14 AM | Mensaje # 18
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Userr
wow, amazing, get a room girls and bitch slap there, but for the map, i am still waiting to see a replay where what you say is true, but that will never happen because seems like you got it out of your big smart ass.
minos priest killing omega? where when and how? seems like you fantasize about the map and not really playing it. maybe be concrete and help the creator in making it more balanced and fun to play not come with supernatural ideas and made up things. if you claim something come with proof please don;t just get things out of your super enlarged ego and little girls fantasy, replays and proffs girls, also roasting eachother is funny to read such idiotic conversations but maybe get a room next time.
yes minos is over powered and needs rebalanced but wasn't like that with berseker and defender?
but from that till killing omega and how u can get out of your arogant asses killing hades it baffles me.
snapperrFecha: Saturday, 2021-03-13, 6:27 AM | Mensaje # 19
Lieutenant colonel
well now i see what you wrote imortal and yes it's not on point and got out of hand the whole thing, but the fact that people write some fantasies about the map witch will lead in changes that are based on exagerated and just things that are not true got to me, will keep my comments to myself next time. but reading that priest can kill omega with priest and then soloing hades is out of hand and needed to be corected. and the coments of stinxs are what made me comment more, so if you let him do stuff like this but punish me seems greatlly unfair. anyway punishing me will just make you loose another dedicated players oppinion who has come back in getting implicated in the map, so doesn;t really make sense, i agree i crossed the line and posted not on point things but just got triggered by other peoples comments. won;t happen again
snapperrFecha: Saturday, 2021-03-13, 6:32 AM | Mensaje # 20
Lieutenant colonel
also would delete the message because i just saw the first page of the thread but yeah can't....
leonkellycomFecha: Saturday, 2021-03-13, 6:37 AM | Mensaje # 21
Private
Killing hades with minos and priest lol sounds a bit sus tbh.

Sayan can post some evidence of this please. Infact can we get some videos of peoples concerns half these comments are just hearsay some want super unbeatable map and some vice versa.

I laughed at the -armour strategy implying its op. Minus armour took alot of heroes items and in some cases luck to pull off now every later game boss got his armour buffed to the point where minus armour strat just doesnt cut it, making hp% the only real viability at this point closing gameplay options and nerfing a key factor of the game "fun" but seeing some of the robotic comments I feel as if having fun isnt what alot play this game for.

Also why snapper and darky only get punished when simx is implying they are boyfriends bit homophobic no or is that allowed here? Or is sycophantic opinions from donators only considered and their homophobic taunts ignored? In that case is there any reason for non donators such as myself to post opinions?

Feedback: Minos is by no means super op but does need a bit of nerf on the cooldowns which are a bit short and abuseable. Playing with Selene I feel her best use is healer. Maybe give her a slight rework she doesnt cut it compared to Minos.

Thanks for reading this post didnt mean it to turn in a novella lads. Tiocfaidh ár lá
RocketFecha: Saturday, 2021-03-13, 6:54 AM | Mensaje # 22
Sergeant
Group: Contributor
But snapper the only ones saying this replay is real are you and darky, here is one of your comments confirming this:

no you can kill omega if you are a really good player and play minos 20
times with priest, please don;t nerf the hero and make it unplayeble
like other heroes you did. stop taking out the fun out of the map. also
not just minos and priest more people needed for this to work, don;t
pread lies darky also we died the first 4 tries and needed to stall
death till he raged and killed our base so it;s not like minos is op and
this is after playing 20 games

And everyone else believe you and darky for some reason, I didn't said I killed Hades or Omega on real version I just put an example of how easy, ridiculous and stupid are hacked versions from the real version.

wow, amazing, get a room girls and bitch slap there

Would be nice if you and your buddy darky do that in the first place, all of this would be avoided.

Message edited by Rocket - Saturday, 2021-03-13, 7:31 AM
SaiyanFecha: Saturday, 2021-03-13, 10:10 AM | Mensaje # 23
Private
Group: User
Quote leonkellycom ()
Killing hades with minos and priest lol sounds a bit sus tbh.Sayan can post some evidence of this please.

Hey I never said I kill Hades, I was talking about the omega game the first 2 was talking about, I thought it was real , both mentioned the same game, if they were lying about this game happen them my mistake forget my comment. I haven't even try fighting Omega since 1.26 come out.
leonkellycomFecha: Saturday, 2021-03-13, 10:18 AM | Mensaje # 24
Private
[quote=Saiyan;11210]
Hey I never said I kill Hades, I was talking about the omega game the first 2 was talking about, I thought it was real , both mentioned the same game, if they were lying about this game happen them my mistake forget my comment. I haven't even try fighting Omega since 1.26 come out.[/quote]

Yeah sorry my bad man meant to say omega.
snapperrFecha: Saturday, 2021-03-13, 4:56 PM | Mensaje # 25
Lieutenant colonel
well this got out of hand, i am sorry about that. to be clear we have been playing this combo everyday for days and after a lot of tries we killed omega in 4 players, maybe it can be done with minos priest with perfect drops. my whole point is to not exagerate and then get the hero changed in shuch a way that no one will play it, like abomination form from child, is totally uselles now and will just dissapear from our memoriea after serving so much fun in the years. our language was very childish and not appropriate for a discusion about heroes power, my excuse is i keep writing around 5 in the morning wheni get triggered easy, will not happen again.hope this makes all this bulshit more clear
primaevaloneFecha: Sunday, 2021-03-14, 2:07 AM | Mensaje # 26
Private
This got toxic very fast.
snapperrFecha: Saturday, 2021-03-20, 5:01 AM | Mensaje # 27
Lieutenant colonel
been playing minos a lot, and couldn;t realy find a better skill build but power and mind power frozen str sentence intacable. i would love to see a - armor skill on him so u can also try a damage dealer build. selene also would be great to have something like this. also on selene i think the spell that says 100X spellpower is about 30X spellpower. would say nice nerfing for minos in 1.26b now he is more balanced compared to the rest, intocable is like 10 times more nerfed but now seems fair to me. gj and keep on the good work
snapperrFecha: Thursday, 2021-03-25, 9:28 PM | Mensaje # 28
Lieutenant colonel
selene antimater doesn't do the damage it says making the hero pointless to play
SaiyanFecha: Thursday, 2021-03-25, 11:13 PM | Mensaje # 29
Private
antimatter is doing the correct damage, the numbers showing in the floating text are incorrect, report it properly on bug report, to make it fixed for the next version.
PtigrooFecha: Friday, 2021-03-26, 1:46 PM | Mensaje # 30
Private
The real problem is the spelldamage falls short really quickly in my opinion, it's the same for selene as it is for mediv. + if you make a comparision with the new thrall wich has a bettter multiplier than selene for pure damage it doesn't really make sense. (Maybe it's thrall that is overpowered for now I OS Wolf and kelthuzad on critical hit x). When immortal announced this version he talked about a new amplifier item like arcane septerI think, has anyone found this?

Message edited by Ptigroo - Friday, 2021-03-26, 1:49 PM
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Minos and Selene Balance Feedback
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: