Wednesday, 2021-10-27, 9:40 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » About Unholy Knight's Ultimate (Ulti Activation Condition)
About Unholy Knight's Ultimate
bebaxtFecha: Friday, 2021-05-14, 5:02 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: User
I was trying Unholy Knigt with latest version. I accidentally clicked my ulti after 2 hours of game and game was ruined. Is it possible to put an extra confirmation screen when one want to use the ability.?To be more pricise; a new ability screen appears when ulti is clicked and it only gives two option. 1 to confirm ulti, the other to reject the action.
DamoclesFecha: Tuesday, 2021-05-18, 8:52 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Hi Bebaxt,

Hope you're well !
Which version of war3 are you using ? I used to play on 1.31 and some heroes had game-crashing abilities (unholy knight, assassin, and others). I currently play on 1.28.5 and i don't recall having any issue with any of the heroes.

If you are indeed using a later version, I am curious to know why
bebaxtFecha: Wednesday, 2021-05-19, 6:12 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
Quote Damocles ()
If you are indeed using a later version, I am curious to know why
You misunderstood. The game did not crash. Using ulti by accident releases all the souls collected till that moment, which ruins the all the effort made till that moment. That is why I suggested to add a second step to activate ulti in case accidentally used.
SylvanarisFecha: Thursday, 2021-05-27, 5:05 AM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Group: Userr
Aaah yes, a Gentlemen with taste for agony.

I like Unholy Knight, his Soul Release is a bitch tho, even more so because the shortcut is on "D".

His Issue isnt the release tho, but his Death Penalty with 20% soul-loss.
Given his Dmg-Potential in Lategame, im talking about 1300+ Souls, is just shit compared to current meta heros the penalty is just his deathsentence....with <1000 souls he is just utterly useless...sadly, since i like him and his unique mechanic.

I think that 5% Soul-Loss / Death would be better, its still punishing, but not game-ending.
bebaxtFecha: Thursday, 2021-05-27, 8:25 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
Quote Sylvanaris ()
i like him and his unique mechanic.

He is a very well build hero. I would have played him more often If he were to have a better base attack speed. It is still fun seeing his soul count increase and waiting its rise again after each kill.
cho-choFecha: Sunday, 2021-05-30, 7:26 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant
The right question is, should UK ulti have soul release? i get the feeling that UK  is basically Nevermore DoTA hero, and that is too religiously copied...I didnt get the impression that soul release is powerful enough to justify practically a suicide
Forum » Forum » Ideas » About Unholy Knight's Ultimate (Ulti Activation Condition)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: