[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Forum » Ideas » How you broke your map
How you broke your map
CrocodileFecha: Tuesday, 2015-08-18, 1:12 AM | Mensaje # 16
Lieutenant general
Group: Useer
Well, a lot happened and I didnt get too far smile As for farming, golems might be better but idk will have to try and even the little golem. 2 of them in the troll area should perma farm there.
yoann-leclercFecha: Tuesday, 2015-08-18, 10:23 AM | Mensaje # 17
Lieutenant
Group: User
But do you usually pay attention to your golems or centaurs farming the most? Because even when they can farm pretty easily a big amount of creeps in the jungle, they eventually drop pretty low in health and you might lose them. 
Also one thing that I want to talk about is the place on the lane where you put your towers. For me, either I try to get rid of the first solo tower of the darkness forces and put my tower very early a bit before the 4 enemy towers; or I go all the way to the skull tower and put my tower before the entrance of the darkness base so that i get the money from every single lane creep (with both an advanced water tower and a defiler). What do you think about thaat?
CrocodileFecha: Thursday, 2015-08-20, 10:19 PM | Mensaje # 18
Lieutenant general
Group: Useer
Well, the entrance is best till like strong bosses. I normally am a bit late to deal with bosses so the extra space between the lane and bosses is good for me. The hires needing to go back to fountain is normal. If you can have enough of the little centaurs, they might perma farm with resurrection.

Added (2015-08-20, 10:19 PM)
---------------------------------------------
http://www.mediafire.com/download/r2kczg48qho189d/Medusa2.w3g

This here is how you should build medusa to farm dragons. There is alternative to it as well. lvl 3 ultima and arcane and farm voidwalker for scepter of malevolence.

Forum » Forum » Ideas » How you broke your map
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: