Saturday, 2018-12-15, 5:49 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Possible Improvements (by Nipos23)
Possible Improvements
hisgenliFecha: Wednesday, 2015-08-19, 5:36 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
Hi everybody, my name is Nipos and i play this map for almost 3 years now. It is actually the best map i have every played so far. In my opinion the map is pretty good balanced. Now, as the name of the thread says i got some ideas to improve it. Some may be shit, others may be good; its your decision what you make out of it. 
1. Heroes
  • Blood Grunt should be set to Hard, like Mountain King
  • Archer should be set to Hard
  • Shadow Hunter should be set to Hard
  • Dante should be set to Normal
  • Assassin should be set to Normal
  • Shadow Stealer should be set to Hard
  • Little Child should be set to Extremely Hard

Inmortal i think you set the Difficulty on how strong the unit is on early-, mid- and lategame and what "specials" he got. I tried to watch for that too and came up with the list above. Btw with special i mean for example Blacksmith. If you know the combination, he is much easier to play and should be set to Very Hard instead. 

Another Point is the strenght of the heroes at different stages of the game. For example: Noone plays Wraith, Necromancer, Keal, Paladin, Centaur Impaler, Archer, Shadow Hunter, Ninja, Infernal, Mountain King, Dark Knight. Thats because they suck in Lategame (except Impaler) or have abilities noone will ever use like "Blue Axe" of Dark Knight. Dont get me wrong here. I absolutetly love these characters, but i want em to have some more bonusses as stat bonus (not that interesting but...), some more seconds on stun abilities, stackable abilities or boost ultis like Keals Mana shield; why not make it absorb 100%? You can even do a level 5 on ultis if you reach a level like 40 or 50 or sth. which is not impossible to get to put really fuck... hard. This level 5 ulti does not have to effect all heroes. I would still play Assassin if  Wendigo has a level 5. 
Another hero i want to talk about is Blacksmith. The Abilitiy "Throwing Weapon" is way too weak and is bugged. He already has the perfect lategame ability (Forge). But instead of the Throwing Weapons noone skills you could remove it and instead make him a "Living Weapon" or sth. ability where he gets dragon dmg. for amout of time. Cause abilities nobody needs decrese the interest of the hero and of the game. I know that you put lot of time into him, but plz. think about more combinations on very late game like combine Banefull Spear and Byatic Coxa where the item does 500 poison dmg. for 15 sec but the poison DOES stack. I meantion that point cause i think some of the neutrale bosses drops are too bad like Magical Water of Forgotten One, Byatic Coxa and Darkness Mask. Lord of Darkness is stronger than Michael and you should be rewarded a better item than Michael shiled i think. You dont have to improve these items if they were combinable instead. And some players can reach Omega before Michael and should be rewarded heavily if they can kill him but instead they get a Frozen Helm by Thief. A little disappointing. I think every Boss should drop sth. attached to their powerlevels (Bug on BS i mentioned before: I killed Unbroken and every weapon i got out of Throwing Weapons was gone and i couldnt even activate the ability again for the rest of the game.).
Little Child is the last hero i want to talk about. One of the best heroes i have ever seen!!! But he can also benefit from improvements cause every player i see is playing Child form cause of the %dmg spell. Joseph Commander needs a better ulti, or at least lower the amout of horses and just push few ones, Joseph Black Mage´ulti is bad;Joseph Necromancers ability Exterminate is way too bad cause youll get it only in lategame and there it does nothing, set it to 50k minimum instead plz; Joseph Warrior Mages Ulti should be until the effect ends. On Abomination i found a bug on Tournament mode; later i got 7 str. per kill instead of 5. And on about every little child form i found spelling mistakes.

2. Environment and other stuff

I love how the map is structured, and i am a big fan of the new azazel area. Improvements: Why not set the undead area on the top right corner a big bigger down to the lake so the crab zone and the undead zone get connected; so you would have more place for neutrale bosses like a Gatekeeper, with a big Gate and when he gets killed the Gate opens and ALPHA steps out or sth. This brings me to another point. Cinematics. I know it is fuck... difficult to put (and make) cinematics but it would be AWESOME like for example Alpha steps out and everyone gets fuck.. scared (Flame Aura) etc. You could also use the Acolytezone right next to the center spawn and put i dont know what he is for on the top left corner to that Monolith. This brings me to another point; adding secrets or things to activate. There is a lot of room in the allied bottom field near the castle; why not add some secrets or things to activate for longer game or sth. That is sth. i always loved in other hero games and makes it a little more magical. 
Shops is the next big chapter i want to talk about. Plz remove the: Light Warrior, Dust of appearence. You can add some more different potions like invisiblity for 30 sec or sth. for 100 gold (to get different things on the map) ors direct tower in the inventory slot but for more money or just more things for Blacksmith. You can also add more units to the Mercenary Camp specialized on different things like banding a unit or i dont know. What i would LOVE to see is beside flying units like Death, Wraith, Maesentiga are INVISIBLE units which can only be revleaed by some towers or some abilities. What about Quests? Like: Ask the woman at the fountain near the castle and she will tell you to pretect her husband everytime he walks down to the Dark Castle till Skull tower or sth. If you can do it youll get a reward; could also be something to get sold or money. There you would make the players interact with the environment and even with the not playable allied units. Instead of the boxes at the right down corner of the map you could createh secret boxes that are destroyable , but only in a searten way.   

I dont know if you read this chap inmortal but these are the things i would love to see. All in all i really LOVE this map, its the best i ever played and probablly will ever play and i am always excitet when my friend visits me and we play together. I hope you comment below and write what you think of my ideas and if they are shit or not. GGHFGL to all. [P.s. Inmortal, just try new things in the future; noone will blame you if they suck; you cant just balance them in the upcoming versions then. GJ]
CrocodileFecha: Wednesday, 2015-08-19, 6:09 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant general
Group: Userr
Quote hisgenli ()
I think every Boss should drop sth. attached to their powerlevels

Quote hisgenli ()
things to activate
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Saturday, 2015-08-22, 9:48 AM | Mensaje # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Thanks for the Feedback Hisgenli, you have good ideas there.

nmortal i think you set the Difficulty on how strong the unit is on early-,
mid- and lategame and what "specials" he got. I tried to watch for that
too and came up with the list above.

More or less, the difficult is set of how difficult is hold a line and how difficult is to use well the hero for a first timer player, probably most of the players will said: "why Assassin has a hard difficult on description? if is the easier of all heroes" but for new player Assassin could be pretty hard for his low hit point and not having AOE spells you can see this video of how difficult can be Assassin for some: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uL_v9nKmqI

Another Point is the strenght of the heroes at different stages of the game.
For example: Noone plays Wraith, Necromancer, Keal, Paladin, Centaur
Impaler, Archer, Shadow Hunter, Ninja, Infernal, Mountain King, Dark
Knight. Thats because they suck in Lategame (except Impaler) or have
abilities noone will ever use like "Blue Axe" of Dark Knight. Dont get
me wrong here. I absolutetly love these characters, but i want em to
have some more bonusses as stat bonus

Some of the heroes that you mention can be strong on late game like Dark Knight or Mountain King ofcourse this last one in a different way than heroes like Assassin, some others has other uses than been stronger at late game for example Ninja she disable enemies protecting his allieds and increasing allieds damage with his aura is a good due for Assassin or for a group of heroes with high amount of base damage or main atributte bonus making them shine a lot, this was until the current version 1.18c for next version this and several others heroes going to change because even if the hero is the best of all, it not have sense having it there if no one can use it well, Aura will be replaced for another ability making this heroes better on a one on one fight, this will happen in other similar cases for the upcomming version and like this, heroes abilities are changing constantly for newer versions but I cant make all the changes that i have in mind for 1 version otherwise you will get one new version every two years.

I meantion that point cause i think some of the neutrale bosses drops
are too bad like Magical Water of Forgotten One, Byatic Coxa and
Darkness Mask. Lord of Darkness is stronger than Michael and you should
be rewarded a better item than Michael shiled i think. You dont have to
improve these items if they were combinable instead. And some players
can reach Omega before Michael and should be rewarded heavily if they
can kill him but instead they get a Frozen Helm by Thief. A little
disappointing. I think every Boss should drop sth. attached to their
powerlevels

Byatic Coxa looks weak for you?? in the case of Darkness Mask this is need the only droop of this boss its droops others items that can be even more helpfull than Darkness Mask, about the Magical Water this is one of the best items of the game on the current version because of his abilities this item is one of the few that is always usefull since it gives stats without wasting one inventory slot, I case of Michael it droops an insane item Michael Heart because the game is ending, well omega could have a good droop chance thats a good idea probably will have for next version thief also will have steal working for high level bosses in newer version.

Joseph Commander needs a better ulti, or at least lower the amout of horses and just push few ones

Yes I planning to improve the summons instead of increases his amount per level for a long time ago.
hisgenliFecha: Wednesday, 2015-09-30, 6:32 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Hi Inmortal, 
thank you for your answers. I am glad you are changing some abilities of heroes that are not used that much. Refreshing their abilities will absolutely help using them. I know you need a lot of time to create new balanced abilities and trying to think of different methodes to use them (in combination with other heroes like Jaina and Child or Harek etc). After i saw that replay you postet i partly agree with you. It seems that it was the first or sec. time they used their heroes but i think that the heroes difficulty changes i posted would fit a little bit better. Archer for example is really difficult to play if you play him for the first, sec. ... time although everyone understands his abilities after 10 min. Byatic Coxa isnt weak but you can only kill him after time pases cause you take long time to kill Agiel etc. and after a certain time bosses become stronger and some items become therefor "weaker" and Byatic Coxa would be very good between 1.30 and 2 hours but after that nobody will use it cause it is not that good cause it does not that much dmg. and it doesnt "fit" to a lot of heroes and it has a orb effect which some heroes "cant" use cause they already have one or they are using Corupted Sword or Soulcutter. Its just a too weak for a level 115 boss. Heracles of Agiel (Level 110) is much more attractive cause it helps herobuilds like tank or dmg. like Harek. Darkness Mask is the only drop i saw after 2x killing him and 1x seeing replay^^. Its good to hear he has some badass itemdrops cause he is LEVEL 155 and i think he is one of the most difficult bosses EVER. The magical water might me the best item/drop ever but 30 to all stats is not relative to the progress the game has at that point. Making it +100 or +200 stats would be much more attractive or making it +30 stats as an Ability with a cd of minutes so you need to take it with you and wasting a slow; 30 to all stats is not a big deal; it seems to me like a combinations of all Books dropped before from every boss. This brings me to the idea of changing some book drops of higher level units; for example: a siege golem could have the chance to drop a book of str. with +10str. With that you make players crossing ways and more teamplay by telling other people where it is etc.

Now to some more possible improvements:
  • Add a Select User Button to Goblin Labratory plz
  • Blademasters Tornado could be sth. like a "Tank", but only if you increase Armor and HP highly (you could set HP regeneration to 0 for that) and make it much faster on later levels 
  • You could change the terrain at the water area a little bit: We have ground all over the map and some lakes but the only area where we fight on water is filled with land where the neutrale bosses spawn; what if you delete the ground or make it very small just for a spawnpoint and add more water cause in this game we dont fight on water that often and it would be a great variety; fighting a giant water elemental or water Golem (more neutrale bosses) on water is much nicer as it is on ground wink
  • add lower bosses between Troll and Ancient; the gap between Forest Troll and Ancient of Wood is big
  • add a "Wizzard" boss with high HP and Spell dmg reduction but low armor and HP reg. making him just deal dmg. with spells (his dmg. could be 1-1) dropping funny Int. Items like Polymorph or sth. else
  • What do you think of increasing armor and hp of castle if it gets attacked like making villagers go to castle or into it and "repairing" or "upgrading" it (could be also for money or sth.) as a last chance or sth.: i know there is the ability of grace time but its cd is very high and only for 6 sec.    
  • add a "Avatar" skill for some bosses like Doom 
  • add a violett darkness aura for Lord of Darkness instead of a "dealing 5. million dmg." skill; that Aura could be reducing move speed or decreasing armor or sth.
  • i dont know if it is a wc3 bug but if you want to kite units to a certain place "big" distance away from there spawn point the stop following you (even if they are attacked some times) and run back to spawn which makes it very frustrating draggin units to one place to get money
  • After Bahamuth the End Game Bosses spawn beginning with the many sludge monsters (forgot the name) ending with the sheep; in my opinion the End Game bosses are very good End Game bosses with different Abilities and different Power Levels and you need different strategies. What about another idea for the sheep: Add a rabit and a stagg and sth. else (like a Crab or a bird) as an End Game boss to the sheep and letting them spawn 1 min after Measentiga from each of the 4 spawn points of the Dark Army with level 100 each. Every animal would have different stats and abilites. The abilities of the sheep should get lowered a bit therefore. With spawning 4 different bosses on 4 different positions all trying to kill the Castle you make it VERY VERY difficult to beat them and therefore need a high amount of players with good coop game. The stag could be very fast and doing high amount of dmg. but haveing low hp (1mil); the sheeps ability should not change but set be lowered a bit; the crab could to melee dmg; but A LOT OF DMG; the bird could do dragon dmg or pierce dmg with some spells and the rabbit should to siege dmg and just try to kill structures and not attacking units like a tank or sth.; this should be a funny and BADASS game ender in which you want to beat em you need to give EVERYTHING and more
  • i mentioned it on my first message but a cinematic would be nice; a lot of players hate cinematics cause of loosing controle of their hero not getting the perfect timeing but it doesnt need to be that; there are possibilities to avoid that and still get a n1 cinematic; Bahamuth for example could enter with the sound: Beware the king of the Dragon or sth. and after the cinematic he makes a move (like doing sth with his head or a breath or sth.) and then flying towards the castle ant attacking; you could avoid making units rund till cinematic by giving Bahamuth the ability of Dante but set move speed to 0 for otehr units

I added some points i dont agree too much with like increasing armor of castle; but i dont know how you see the map and i am looking forward to your thoughts. Keep up the good work.

Added (2015-09-05, 0:26 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Here are some more improvements i have.

• make "Talisman of the Spirit" droppable during CD
  • change "Diamond of Kwonledge" to "Diamond of Knowledge"
  • add +25% to attack spped or +15% to attack damage  Aura on "Commander Wish"
  • Little Child text says: 30% on his ability Lightninig... but its 22% in fact
  • write that Archers True Shot is only based on his base dmg. plz 
  • make "Enchantment Items" combinable lie 3x Enchanted Driad Spear to final Spear or sth.
  • add an invisible Shop near Gaia or Azazel, where you can buy combined legendary stuff like Soul Edge + Glacial Sword for immense money
  • let Omega only spawn after Lord of Darkness dies cause he is a neutrale boss and should be "listed" in as one; and he is the "strongest" of all before and should appear as such
  • make Apocalypse have Dragon Armor as Ancient Green Dragon
  • there is alot of "room" in fourth lane and Furbolg Area; too much if you ask me and which you can use for other things
  • make "Scroll of Speed" last a bit longer like 30 sec.
  • make Furbolg the "first" neutrale boss and he could drop a gold coin instead of putting the gold coin behind the Furbolg with a skin like "Hardened Skin"
  • there should be a drop for Sheep and Measentiga as good people can kill them and this Drop should be SICK AS HELL cause they are fu... strong and it is disappointing to have no drop after you kill them
  • make "Dust of Appearance" way cheaper or make it more powerfull like see the whole card for 1 min or sth.
  • what do you thing of a new hero ability of destroying or creating wood; therefore you could put secrets behind "Bushes" or sth.
  • what do you thing of a range hero with a skill to improve his range with a max. of 1500 or sth.
  • I really get confused with all the colors of items in this game; could you add a table where it says which color has which "Level" or is how strong to the quests
  • i dont know if it is a bug or not (i think you made him do that) but Omega can walk through Textures; i thought i managed to easily bug him between not finished tower and a "Stone Texture" but he just walked over it and he can also walk over the tunnel and walk down the Mountain^^  that is a really crazy behaviou but i like it
  • give the "Light Warrior" a level and make him have a better resistance against piersing or bit more dmg or cost 920 to buy him on start^^
  • What do you think on: change the tunnels to Demonic Portals after "something" happens and these Dimensions spawn either God Creatures or demonic bosses like infernal or Fellhound or sth. (3 Tunnels => 3 Bosses)

Keep up the good work; best map ever played!

Added (2015-09-30, 6:32 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Even more possible Improvements

• make Doom more powerfull after certain time like 1 hour; so after 3 hours (time you normally beat all neutrale bosses) he becomes omnipotent by giving more stats or sth.
  • change Blacksmiths first ability (Whirling Weapon or sth.) into a ability which doubles an item in inventory slot after certain amount of time like (30 min)
  • add a flying unit like Wyvern to mercenary camp which is able to fly over trees and structures and do poison dmg over certain amount of time like 50 dmg. for 30 sec. 
  • another int hero: Druid which can turn trees into units or transform himself into flying dragon (his Ulti) or let a unit get circled around with wood for some seconds
  • add a boss of Dark force between Death and Michael, cause the gap between these two is HUGE; Death is very easy to lure and do funny things and Michael doesnt do it at all and rapes everything in his way; Name: Guardian Angel: flying unit new dmg. type Pure 
  • give more stats to Orb of Darkness to fight friends in very late game so one slot doesnt get wastet (+500 all stats)
  • create a respawning boss near Furbolg which gives instead of gold or items a lot of EXP but needs teamwork to kill him or let him respawn after much more time
  • plz add a list on your page which shows the magic resistance of bosses so that we can imagine how it works and how much it is etc.
  • change the "upcoming versions" so that we can see what new versions have to offer

I look forward to see how you guys and Inmortal sees these "possible Improvements". HF
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Thursday, 2015-10-01, 9:29 PM | Mensaje # 5
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Thanks for your feedbacks and ideas Hisgenli.

Some ideas that I agree:

Blademasters Tornado could be sth. like a "Tank", but only if you increase Armor and
HP highly (you could set HP regeneration to 0 for that) and make it
much faster on later levels

-Tornado will be stronger on newer version but not faster.

What do you think of increasing armor and hp of castle if it gets attacked
like making villagers go to castle or into it and "repairing" or
"upgrading" it (could be also for money or sth.)

-Some upgrades to Light Forces sound interesting even tought most of the players will skip them.

• change "Diamond of Kwonledge" to "Diamond of Knowledge"

• add +25% to attack spped or +15% to attack damage  Aura on "Commander Wish"

• Little Child text says: 30% on his ability Lightninig... but its 22% in fact

• write that Archers True Shot is only based on his base dmg. plz

-Yes all mistakes must be corrected like Diamond of Knowledge and Little Child ability description it only say 30% on learn.
-Commander Wish could be improve.
-True Shot Aura not only increases damage of the base damage of Archer it also increases damage for all his agility bonus like all % damage increases on Hero of The Empire, but it will be a good idea put that information on the ability.

change the "upcoming versions" so that we can see what new versions have to offer

-Maybe but after the old one is finished.

Some ideas that i disagree:

You could change the terrain at the water area a little bit: We have ground
all over the map and some lakes but the only area where we fight on
water is filled with land where the neutrale bosses spawn; what if you
delete the ground or make it very small just for a spawnpoint and add
more water cause in this game we dont fight on water that often

-Not sure if I understand you complete here, you want to all Shallow Water be Deep Water, most of the units cant walk on Deep Water unless I set them one by one.

i dont know if it is a wc3 bug but if you want to kite units to a certain
place "big" distance away from there spawn point the stop following you
(even if they are attacked some times) and run back to spawn which
makes it very frustrating draggin units to one place to get money

-Not a bug that how units works, on Hero of The Empire the time of returning to his position is very high.

• let Omega only spawn after Lord of Darkness dies cause he is a neutrale
    boss and should be "listed" in as one; and he is the "strongest" of all
    before and should appear as such

• make Apocalypse have Dragon Armor as Ancient Green Dragon

-Its Better if there are more options to do instead to be stuck in one boss even if you cant kill the stronger one you can try him.

-Thats was Apocalypse in the first versions and was extremely easy to kill with Dragon Slayer several heroes could solo him just need Dragon Slayer and Life Steal.

there should be a drop for Sheep and Measentiga as good people can kill them
and this Drop should be SICK AS HELL cause they are fu... strong and it
is disappointing to have no drop after you kill them

Sheep has never die in an official game and Mesantiga has not been killed in an official game like several versions ago, if they dont die they dont need a droop chance.

i dont know if it is a bug or not (i think you made him do that) but Omega can walk through Textures

Omega have wings and can fly.

PD: Hisgenli thanks again for your ideas/feedback they are pretty good, maybe I'll not always have the time to reply but I'll read all the ideas you post.
hisgenliFecha: Sunday, 2015-10-11, 11:16 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Thanks for the Feedback Inmortal!

What i mean with changing the water terrain: In the water area where Behemoth is located, there is also a area of land where the neutrale bosses spawn; i for myself want some fights on water (with the neutrale bosses) which make it a little bit "different" from fighting on land. But if Dragon Turtle or Murloc or anyone else spawns on ground you mostly fight them on the ground where they spawn but if you remove that little ground area and just add the normal water (not the deep one) you fight them on water.

What i mean with giving Sheep and Wisp Items to drop: Wisp got killed in a official game, i was part of it as BS and we killed it with Dark Ranger. One of the team also made a good video out of it. But the point is, if you add sick Items to Wisp and Sheep you make it much more attractive for players to actually kill them and try out more hero combinations. 

Omega has Flying ^^: If Omega has flying like Banhsee (i think), why does he not fly over units like like force units or heroes?

About Thief: I wondered how "Steal" works cause sometimes if you use Steal you get Items you would never get by normal killing. Maesentiga and Laika for example drops "low Item" through Steal (Masamune) and Apocalypse drops "Ancient..."
which normally dont drop through normal kill. Could you explane me that a bit?

Some more Improvements:
  • in the Bandit Area to the left of the Map, you could add some chance to find sth. in structures like "Fass"; maybe some drops like a book of exp. where you level up 1 level
  • dont know if its a bug or not but if you have "Refined Sapphire" and want to take "Gem Fragment 2" it does not work but after you take normal Gem Fragment it works
  • construct a teleportation line at azazel area like at dragon area or in the wood
  • i dont remember the item i picked (think it was one of the Enchantment ones) but after i took it Assassin did not get more dmg. by killing any unit

Thx for the answers and i am looking forward for 1.18F ^^
soulinorFecha: Monday, 2015-10-12, 11:15 PM | Mensaje # 7
Private
.worker barracks(the building not the units spwaned) should be magic immune, it become useless when facing strong boss like dragons or death, because they hit one swordsman and the building is destroyed.
Alex0013Fecha: Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 1:36 AM | Mensaje # 8
Colonel
Quote hisgenli ()
About Thief: I wondered how "Steal" works cause sometimes if you use Steal you get Items you would never get by normal killing. Maesentiga and Laika for example drops "low Item" through Steal (Masamune) and Apocalypse drops "Ancient..." which normally dont drop through normal kill. Could you explane me that a bit?
Stealing doesn't necessarily have anything to do with that a unit might drop normally. Think of lane creeps that don't drop items when they die.

Stealing is mostly based on the level of the unit, but there are some exceptions I have found over time (like Aza has special items only he has, Revenant has special drops (Boots of Qualthalas), Hydra has special drops (Hydra Hatchling), etc.) So Apoc drops the Ancient Dragon stuff because he must be one of the "exceptions", but the other bosses you mentioned just follow the normal "level based stealing".

Inmortal did change the stealing a bit though in a recent version (I think the most recent?) where some of the much stronger bosses stole different/better items now too. Whereas before I think everything over about level 60 stole the same item. Now the newer bosses and some of the higher level other bosses steal some different/better items than before.

Message edited by Alex0013 - Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 1:39 AM
hisgenliFecha: Tuesday, 2015-10-20, 2:36 AM | Mensaje # 9
Lieutenant colonel
Thanks for the answer Alex0013,
i was just curious about Azazels drops through steal. Mostly i got Azazel Minion or gold or Artemis Flute and nothing else by stealing 12 times. Also Maesentaiga and Laika drops Masamune (1.17 i think) which was very strange for that high level boss. 

What i noticed and what could be improved:
  • DEATH

The last time i fought against DEATH in a group was 1.17f and A LOT has changed on him since then. Lets get to his abilities:

• Chance to Bash (not bad cause its just a sec. or so and chance is not high)
  • Chance to Crit (his crit is not high but enough to onehit a normal hero in a group)
  • Blink (difficult to avoid in a group + he can directly use his ability after blinking)
  • Ability (the last time i played it did a lot of dmg. but now its OP; i thought with 35k HP and 1300 Armor and Magic Dmg. Reduction i was in good shape against him but ... he literally r...d  me with his ability)
  • Aura (Makes it harder to kite him around through map to other bosses; but reasonable)
  • Rage after 50% HP (After that he is barely possible to hit and survive anymore)
  • His movement speed and attack speed is Very High
  • he barely gets stunned
  • he can fly
  • he can kill Jania with his ability by deal AOE dmg. when she is Immortal with divine shield (WHAT!!!!!!!) => bug
  • he does not get effected by Amplify Magic from Jaina the whole time (WHAT!!!!!! thats why i play her for, this spell is supposed to end UNTIL it ends and not 14 sec. before) (only 5 sec. or less) => bug
  • i heard people say that when they kite death to shadow arthas sometimes death wins (cant be!)  LVL. 101 vs. LVL. 136

What i would change on Death:
Either change his lvl and add better item drops like chance to drop God Slayer or Deathless or sth. or reduce his abilities a little bit. I know that there are many good drops in newer version but chance to get "Rare Items" like the black ones is very low. And there is the fact that Death is 101 and is able to kill 136 or put his life to about 0. I also know that he is supposed to be a game ender but he seems a bit OP even if he faces a group of 5 people who have very good items in game.

I look forward to what you think about my thoughts inmortal^^
Keep up the good work!
cho-choFecha: Friday, 2015-12-18, 5:40 PM | Mensaje # 10
Lieutenant
Theres one other thing that should be concidered: jim raynor is an iconic character of blizzard opus, and he diserves to be more powerfull hero than he is right now....just a thought...
bebaxtFecha: Saturday, 2015-12-19, 12:22 PM | Mensaje # 11
Sergeant
hisgenli!

Do you know why this map is so addictive? Because it is hard to win and challenging to play. I think most of your suggestions are to make this map  easier to play
 for players. Nevetheless I agree with some of your sugesstions like improving some heroes' late-game-weak skills. I think an ability should be able to at least kill lane minions if it is meant to do damage. There are many damaging spells and passives that cant kill even a fel hound on lvl 9. I think such abilities should be revised.
hisgenliFecha: Saturday, 2015-12-19, 1:42 PM | Mensaje # 12
Lieutenant colonel
Hey bebaxt,
you are right, the map is addivtive because its challenging, but my suggertions are not about making the map easier. I just want to get some more informations about sth. For example that Death spawns at base after lure him to Azazel place. We didnt know that information and this screwed 3 hours of a good game with good itmes. So i think the information that sth changed in the map should be on the changelog as well. I know that Death will also be ported in the next version when he comes close to shadow arthas or Kel thuzad cause he can die through them and is very easy to beat him that way, but if you dont mention this in changelog it screws 3 hours of gameplay and you become disappointed. 

I post the possible improvements cause i want an even more sick experience while playing^^. I love a lot of the game but i think there is even more potential in it. I created a new thread on "Questions" where we discuss how some things on this map work like Michaels abilities. Check it out.
SimxFecha: Saturday, 2015-12-19, 8:34 PM | Mensaje # 13
Lieutenant
Group: Partner
QuoteDo you know why this map is so addictive? Because it is hard to win and challenging to play. I think most of your suggestions are to make this map  easier to play for players. Nevetheless I agree with some of your sugesstions like improving some heroes' late-game-weak skills. I think an ability should be able to at least kill lane minions if it is meant to do damage. There are many damaging spells and passives that cant kill even a fel hound on lvl 9. I think such abilities should be revised.
That line Fel have a lot of spell damage reduction most of the skills that deal spell damage cant kill him in one shot and I dont see to much sense in make all spells skills can one shot the stronger/anti-spell line creep and that will make the game a lot easier.

that Death spawns at base after lure him to Azazel place. We didnt know that information and this screwed 3 hours of a good game with good itmes. So i think the information that sth changed in the map should be on the changelog as well. I know that Death will also be ported in the next version when he comes close to shadow arthas or Kel thuzad cause he can die through them and is very easy to beat him that way, but if you dont mention this in changelog it screws 3 hours of gameplay and you become disappointed.

As far as I know Death has never been able to fight with Agiel he/she always teleport to the empire instead of fighting, in that cases it cant be showed on Changelog, but on changelog always appears things like this:

-Small changes in Death and Kelt'Thuzad.

And even if it should be on changelog I dont see the point in complain about could not do a glitch(make neutral units kill line units).
B@R@B@LLlkAFecha: Saturday, 2015-12-19, 11:38 PM | Mensaje # 14
Private
Drop from High lvl bosses must be more usefull, becouse we killing forgotten and artas already 35 times, and only 2 times was GS, Relict, Deathless, but.... i have fucking strategy for killing sheep, but how to do it without drop? xD

P.S Centaur Good Char
bebaxtFecha: Saturday, 2015-12-26, 10:50 AM | Mensaje # 15
Sergeant
Quote Simx ()
That line Fel have a lot of spell damage reduction most of the skills that deal spell damage cant kill him in one shot and I dont see to much sense in make all spells skills can one shot the stronger/anti-spell line creep and that will make the game a lot easier.

Imagene a stuation in which you are roaming the map.Meanwhile timed lane boss comes with 4 of those purple-blue fel hounds. Although u waste all your skills theye are not enough to kill the minions let alone scratch the boss. And you dont wanna waste your money on towers(wich is also not an effective way to counter some powerful boses and leaves you more fragile because of lack of money). 4 of fel hounds much more troubling than a boss because of their 40% miss chance, which turns out to 90% in game, and their hero armor and high HP and slowing hero attack. if you add alittle bit more of HP and armor to one of them they will be as good as a boss even better.
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Possible Improvements (by Nipos23)
Search: