Monday, 2020-11-30, 10:40 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » spell death (death cast spell only with heroes and not units)
spell death
GoikolaketicFecha: Wednesday, 2015-09-16, 0:08 AM | Mensaje # 1
Major general
Group: Partner
hi immortal 
as i told you in the bug section, i would like that spell death is only against heroes and not units. titans included. To kill death  worker need 3 titans 8 tanatos 12 gt 2 sacred 1 regeneration auras legiond of doom and ....luck. You think that all this is possible in a team game?The answer is naturally yes in theory but not in practice. Yes in theory if all the team component have this objective: kill death. But wath a ashamed task is kill death in team if 1 hero solo ( assassin ,worker and BS) can do this job? the team want kill Michael or mesantiga. Not death. I heard that only 3 heroes can kill death solo: BS ( but i never saw in this forum a replay BS kill death solo) assassin and now worker.3 is a perfect number.Let stay the thing in thath manner without change, please.I would like to know  the opinion of other partners.Added (2015-09-08, 2:20 PM)
---------------------------------------------
this question remainds me when i asked you a better drop of head dragon because in this time i played illidan and was frustrated to be killed by bahamut without ds.Now bahamut is declassed, as is natural and even right wih the arrival of new and stronger boss.I like to play single player because i feel a great satisfaction when i improve my result each game. For ex: attack base assassin gold for worker kill aza with DR kill FD with thief ecc. To speak in numbers term , from 0 to 10 range of difficulties ,(With worker solo) kill  Bahamut  1, FD 2., death 9 .this would give me the right to claim a level 3 of difficult to kill death:))

Added (2015-09-15, 11:58 PM)
Hi Bimbabimba, not worry not planning to change it for the upcomming version, but I notice that Death is using less his skill even agains heroes I'll have to check it, there isnt only 3 heroes that can kill Death solo there more like Dark Ranger, Unholy Knight, Centaur, some Little Child Forms and of all heroes that can kill Death alone Assassin is probably the hardest one on the current version, also this post will suit more on Questions/Suggestion/Others, gonna move it later.

Added (2015-09-16, 0:08 AM)
the previous is the reply of Immortal Siegfrid. I profit of this occasion to ask all the users: if someone killed solo death with the heroes indicated by Immortal: unholy centaur some lc form DR,  i ask to post replays in this forum to share theyr big accomplishments.

Forum » Forum » Ideas » spell death (death cast spell only with heroes and not units)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: