Sunday, 2020-09-27, 12:11 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Cursed Golem
Cursed Golem
otariakos1Fecha: Monday, 2015-10-26, 9:47 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: User
i dont see the point in the current cursed golem, he has like 0 chance to kill any player but takes 5-6 mins to kill him you you dont have high spell dmg dealer in team and he takes that much time coz out of the 6 mins you are stuned for 4 mins....and even with that much stun and bash he has no chance of killing anyone.... i suggest that you lower the bash chances coz it gets annoying and add him a critical chance or bash ( on his hit ) with extra dmg just like the 2 abilities typhos have but a bit lower so he at least has chance to kill someone and will take normal time to kill him without being there standing pointlessly for all that time.
Alex0013Fecha: Tuesday, 2015-10-27, 5:13 AM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
He can kill people that have low hp (int heroes, some agi heroes if you aren't careful)

If you give him all the same abilities as Typos...he's be Typos#2...that would be redundant. He's supposed to be not so OP. He's a boss that spawns after Nightmare, he's not supposed to be super OP and rape the group.

We've gotten lots of high level bosses added, Inmortal added some mid-level bosses too to add more depth to players who can't kill all of the >120 level bosses
otariakos1Fecha: Tuesday, 2015-10-27, 12:28 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
ok i agree with your point of view about the subject but i still think that the bash rate and time should be lowered coz it is too annoying spending time without a point and if you have an agi char with normal items by the time golem spawns and you have life steal if you are not stuned for 1 min + i dont think you can die dunno about int support chars coz we are a small team for the time and we almost never have those biggrin but if you got an int damage dealer he can kill golem very fast coz he got low spell dmg reduction

Message edited by otariakos1 - Tuesday, 2015-10-27, 12:29 PM
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Thursday, 2015-10-29, 1:45 AM | Mensaje # 4
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Otariakos on your Kel'thuzad replay all characters has to much regeneration with the life steal, Cursed Golem is good agains heroes with low regeneration, but you already fight him with differents tipes of heroes so I'll have in mind increasing damage of Cursed Golem(could be as a new ability).

What other players think about Cursed Golem?, did his damage is too low for his level??.Players normally want bosses to not become stronger and items to be stronger so if there is similar number of players on both sides I'll decide for Increases damage.
hisgenliFecha: Thursday, 2015-10-29, 2:32 AM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant colonel
Actually i think Cursed Golem is a pretty good Boss. I dont compare Levels with Damage. I compare Level with how difficult it is to kill him in certain amout of time. I agree that Cursed Golem is not that strong, but he is strong enough to kill lollife units, even alexa with a lot of dmg. if the stun hits permanently. I also think that this Golem is good cause you need to time good to kill him cause you dont want Bosses to leak through defense so you gotta think of how to kill him fast. I would not give him critical cause it woould fu... up even more if you loose through crit. and there are enough bosses with crit. If i would change sth. its the area of bash. Then you gotta pull him out and attack from different sides and act as a team and think of strategies to kill him. All in all, i like the hero even if it takes 2 minutes to kill him. All depends on the gametime and the itemdrops.
otariakos1Fecha: Thursday, 2015-10-29, 1:40 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant
Quote hisgenli ()
I dont compare Levels with Damage. I compare Level with how difficult it is to kill him in certain amout of time
thats my issue coz he is not hard to kill since he does low dmg to tanks or if you have life steal but he takes too much time compared to other bosses coz you are 70% of the time stuned and you cant hit or do dmg to him at all
B@R@B@LLlkAFecha: Wednesday, 2015-11-18, 5:03 AM | Mensaje # 7
Private
Долбоебы пушто, админу похуй на ваши советы, куча людей предложила дельную хуйню, и если тебя послушает он а не тех людей, что-бы усилить босса а не чаров, да полезное множество, но чилд бесполезен в большинстве проф, чувак с манащ-щитом тоже бесполезен, да таверы дело конечно, но для команды они просто мусор, ни бафов ни танк потенциала, и даже урона 0!, так что в жопу усиления босса который как бы танк, и должен танчить доооолго, а не как найтмейр ебашить, просто из-за того что ты соло бьешь всех боссов то тебе влом постоять 5 минут побить босса, т.к пропадает голд-фарм, да и не для него ты заряжался в дпс а для более весомых дядь. Ну мы все знаем... кто п...

А если по делу: Pick Silvana kill the golem and no cry, map belongs to the administrator, and he alone the right to decide without your advice that he change.

Message edited by B@R@B@LLlkA - Wednesday, 2015-11-18, 5:10 AM
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Thursday, 2015-11-19, 9:20 PM | Mensaje # 8
Major general
Quote otariakos1 ()
thats my issue coz he is not hard to kill since he does low dmg to tanks or if you have life steal but he takes too much time compared to other bosses coz you are 70% of the time stuned and you cant hit or do dmg to him at all
I agree! Long lost to only one boss!
otariakos1Fecha: Friday, 2015-11-20, 6:48 PM | Mensaje # 9
Lieutenant
Quote B@R@B@LLlkA ()
map belongs to the administrator, and he alone the right to decide without your advice that he change
yea we know that the map belongs to the administrator but he made "Ideas" to forum so that we can post and discuss our ideas... and i shared my idea so you either can discuss about my idea or stop spamming pontlessly
otariakos1Fecha: Saturday, 2015-11-21, 11:27 PM | Mensaje # 10
Lieutenant
Quote ehqueonda ()
it's like you hit him 5 times and get stunned

Quote ehqueonda ()
I was dueling him with a normal melee hero and I decided to just leave him because he was gonna take like 5 ~ 10 mins to kill even though there was no risk of me dying...
thats exactly my point with most chars you have almost 0% chance of deiing but he is holding you there pointlessly stunned for 3-4 mins thats what i dont like
B@R@B@LLlkAFecha: Saturday, 2015-11-21, 11:37 PM | Mensaje # 11
Private
I have better, best and etc idea, Volvo fix plz other chars, becouse i fucking dnk for what need Kael and more half heroes, tested all combines items and heroes, best combine (Chars with PURE dmg or so much magic dmg in percetage), other strat (Pudge.... Wendigo, some carry's and Silvana....), and.... for what need other chars?...., they need if u buy robe for char....... pls fix, aaa forgot, fix drop items, 27 games 0 Deathless, 1 God Slayer, 7Slayers (in 1ne game....), 7 Heracless, 10.... Stats 666, with Byatis only 2 times dropped Coxa, 1 Fucking Kusanagi, 2 Relictas, low gem drop, sacred batttle axe and legendary armor too low drop, mor bugs with murlok, kicks players, Pandaren hit x5 str dmg but no 6x, 1st skill 10x no 11x, ulti sooo much cd bro (my opinion), freeze don;t work how to in chenglog, freezing max 2-3 secs, but used for fucking bosses 95+ lvl, freeze crip = freeze boss, Assa can;t hit cleave ulti, dmg with cleave = 0, for units around, and more and more bugs......

P.s i dnk what to say... becous map will become harder (it's good), but fucking heroes not evolute with versions map, but changed in the smaller side.... becouse earlier i can kill solo sheep with old ranger?, or other chars? no i cound't, sheep there was no.....

Message edited by B@R@B@LLlkA - Saturday, 2015-11-21, 11:54 PM
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Cursed Golem
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: