Wednesday, 2020-10-28, 6:11 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Idea
Idea
000258Fecha: Monday, 2015-11-16, 2:56 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Dear Admin, we are playing already for sometime this map. As we all know it's easy to win the game (destroy enemy base), everyone is playing to kill boses (Death, etc.). The game is mostly based on a small numbers of characters (Assassin, Unhol Knight), usualy with supports. We're playing in 3 persons, we never made to kill Death, and mostly we're tired playing same heroes. Half of the heroes are useless, or even more. Boost them please, improve their stats, skills, etc. Some of them wont be able to kill hydra, or even broodmother. Please think this over. Thanks ahead.
otariakos1Fecha: Monday, 2015-11-16, 8:11 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
Group: User
this is a team game not a solo game map is for 8 players not 1 and not all chars are supposed to kill. also there are a lot of tricks in game that need chars that cant kill even hydra alone but with them you can kill arthas or higher bosses... everything is supposed to be as it is the only problem i have with the map is that to go rly high and manage to kill last bosses like lord of darkness,omega, michael and later bosses you need to have specific items that are only from drops and the rates for those items are too low..... like god slayer (example: i play 1-2 games almost every day and in all this game i manage to get to michael/arthas but i have seen god slayer only once .....) anyway i think you are still a new player and you need to learn what to do with each char and how to use him and you will see what each of them is supposed to do in a team. if you play with low number of players most of them will be usless yea and they wont do much but with 6-8 players where gold farm is too low and also exp hard you need tricks and tactics. try watching some replays from more experienced players that complete quests etc and you will get some ideas
SimxFecha: Thursday, 2015-11-19, 10:51 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Partner/Contributor
 Half of the heroes are useless, or even more. Boost them please, improve their stats, skills, etc. Some of them wont be able to kill hydra, or even broodmother. Please think this over.

They are right, is normal having problems with some heroes agains Dragons, but Broodmother?? that is too much you should play a little more before give ideas, all heroes can win a game solo, all heroes leak in something but have others strong points, there isn't useless heroes, there is only players that don't know how to use a hero.
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Idea
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: