Friday, 2020-09-25, 0:34 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Survival Mode Records (Number-of-players-based survival mode records)
Survival Mode Records
LethalFecha: Saturday, 2015-12-05, 7:54 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hello, to be honest I find the survival mode records are kind of unfair because it is easy to reach high bosses if you're in a team with like 3 players, but it is difficult if you're doing it solo. So, what I want to say that there should be different categories for survival mode record. For example, 1-player survival mode records, 2-players survival mode records, and so on. Doing this, you will give more chances for people to compete and to show their skills. Thank you so much. smile
nubhunterFecha: Saturday, 2015-12-05, 1:32 PM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
Group: Partner/Moderator
You are not the first one mention this issue and im totally agree with you especially survival mode. We discuss this issue before also you can find some of other players comments related with survival mode but seems immortal want players team up with others. However for survival mode i prefer 2 options "single" and "team" to see how a player can survive as a single player maybe someone win game as a single smile
LethalFecha: Saturday, 2015-12-05, 2:39 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
@nubhunter I'm not surprised that this issue was mentioned before, and it makes sense that Immortal wants people to team up with others. However, I think single players should get more credit when they reach high rounds. And the two options idea seems very good, I agree with you. BTW, I watched some of your replays.. YOU GUYS ARE GODS!! :P
nubhunterFecha: Sunday, 2015-12-06, 1:40 PM | Mensaje # 4
Major general
Group: Partner/Moderator
Thx Lethal, we simply try to enjoy game as much as possible smile Im not sure about the quest for survival mode for single player but still you can share you replays under interesting games.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Wednesday, 2015-12-09, 1:34 PM | Mensaje # 5
Major general
Quote nubhunter ()
However for survival mode i prefer 2 options "single" and "team" to see how a player can survive as a single player maybe someone win game as a single
I think a exelente idea .
Forum » Forum » Ideas » Survival Mode Records (Number-of-players-based survival mode records)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: