Tuesday, 2021-03-02, 4:29 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Others Games. » A cool Chinese rip-off of HotE
A cool Chinese rip-off of HotE
Dean123Fecha: Tuesday, 2021-02-09, 4:38 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: User
I like browsing Epicwar aimlessly and downloading maps that seem cool, and I have come across a great deal of HotE rip-offs so far (literally the exact same map, just some things changed - i.e. new bosses/heroes), but the best out of those low effort maps I came across was one I can't even understand.

It's an Asian (Japanese/Korean/Chinese, not sure, I didn't have fonts enabled) map called "Anime hero of the empire" with a dozen or more new anime characters with unique skills (from what I've seen so far), and superpowered bosses and mobs to compensate for the overpowered anime characters.

I know that there is a translated Chinese version of this map, but if this is it it is vastly different, in a cool way.

It's difficult to play when you can't understand the skill descriptions (like I can't), but with experience in HotE and some common sense (i.e. if a skill says 2.5XHP , the skill probably depends on your hit points) you can pick up most things along the way. Playing singleplayer in order to be able to occasionally cheat and compensate for the lack of skill understanding is recommended.

Here's a link if I'm allowed to post it, since you won't find it by searching as it's in Chinese (according to Google).

https://u.to/7ccEGw

Message edited by Dean123 - Tuesday, 2021-02-09, 4:42 PM
Forum » Forum » Others Games. » A cool Chinese rip-off of HotE
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: