Monday, 2021-05-17, 6:19 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Others Games. » A cool Chinese rip-off of HotE
A cool Chinese rip-off of HotE
Dean123Fecha: Tuesday, 2021-02-09, 4:38 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
I like browsing Epicwar aimlessly and downloading maps that seem cool, and I have come across a great deal of HotE rip-offs so far (literally the exact same map, just some things changed - i.e. new bosses/heroes), but the best out of those low effort maps I came across was one I can't even understand.

It's an Asian (Japanese/Korean/Chinese, not sure, I didn't have fonts enabled) map called "Anime hero of the empire" with a dozen or more new anime characters with unique skills (from what I've seen so far), and superpowered bosses and mobs to compensate for the overpowered anime characters.

I know that there is a translated Chinese version of this map, but if this is it it is vastly different, in a cool way.

It's difficult to play when you can't understand the skill descriptions (like I can't), but with experience in HotE and some common sense (i.e. if a skill says 2.5XHP , the skill probably depends on your hit points) you can pick up most things along the way. Playing singleplayer in order to be able to occasionally cheat and compensate for the lack of skill understanding is recommended.

Here's a link if I'm allowed to post it, since you won't find it by searching as it's in Chinese (according to Google).

https://u.to/7ccEGw

Message edited by Dean123 - Tuesday, 2021-02-09, 4:42 PM
dubov123Fecha: Thursday, 2021-03-25, 2:31 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
There is another hote mix called Darky0.30 good. Map is English.
RocketFecha: Thursday, 2021-04-01, 3:15 PM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
Group: Contributor

HotE rip-offs so far (literally the exact same map, just some things changed

That is the definition of a hacked version, a rip-off is something you make from the start and you copied the game but you make all things by yourself ending with something quite different this actually requiered some effort and talent, while the hacked version like this only requiered to pasted your shit.

Since the download link to this Anime Hero of the Empire has been live on this website for several months I asume this version is allowed, I personally hate all hacked versions because for make a hacked version have to be a person with 0 talent 0 imagination not capable of making his own game, the one pasted his shits is already telling you the he is a good for nothing worthless why would you play his crappy version them better play others games than a shitty auto-win crap.

But even thoungh I hate hacked versions of all games not only Hero of The Empire I have to admit this Anime Hero of the Empire is not so bad as all the others ones, new anime heroes thoungh more than anime all are loli heroes I will prefer popular anime characters instead, have custom abilities and cool effects, voice on abilities like any anime game, thoungh the balance is incredible bad one ability 0 mana cost kill everything on the line including boss and give you like 400 agility, ultimate one shot every boss, and skill doesn't do anything, all enemies are stronger atleast is something compared to others crappy hacked versions but unfortunately is just an auto win version don't need to think the only hard is trying to solo level 99 or stronger bosses very early or trying to kill Doom very early and only because it have bash and don't allowed to move,the thing it kind of save this is difficults selections, get bored and never test them but maybe just maybe they are not auto-win like normal mode still this is the only hacked version that can worth some of your time.

There is another hote mix called Darky

In other hand there is the Darky versions, pasted heroes and they all are shit and basically the same have the same crappy abilities of a kid that doesn't even have the minimum idea of what is balance and even worse they are that simplier it can get, is like if my 7 years old little brother play the game 5 or 6 times suck hard at it and said cool I going to make my own version lets do all heroes deal like 15000 damage,all with 30 x critical strike ,500%, damn I cringe so much with this shitty version curse the dude that make me play this crappy joke, for sure this is the shittiest brainless auto-win version of all, the worse hacked version by far and there are a lot.
SaiyanFecha: Saturday, 2021-04-03, 9:55 PM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Group: User

more than anime all are loli heroes

Hahaha, Lolis of The Empire XD , would be better with others kind of anime characters like a saiyan for example, true the hacked version with the more content but the lolis could be stealed from another map as well and putting there, almost good for a hacked version I guess.

In other hand there is the Darky versions, pasted heroes and they all are
shit and basically the same have the same crappy abilities of a kid that
doesn't even have the minimum idea of what is balance and even worse
they are that simplier it can get
damn I cringe so much with this shitty version curse the dude that make me
play this crappy joke, for sure this is the shittiest brainless auto-win
version of all, the worse hacked version by far and there are a lot.

Is what happens when someone doesn't even play the real map make a hacked version, a crap where he finally can win, wonder what this retard darky was thinking when he decided to make this trash something like oh here is this map not really that hard but the shitty community only want to win without any effort, lets make the most retarded heroes for even slowest can win with his eyes closes, should I make any good or interesting thing? nop, just the retarded easier is enough for a community like this.
Better idea just put the victory screen at the start of the game is the same and others not lose their time.

Message edited by Saiyan - Saturday, 2021-04-03, 9:58 PM
Dean123Fecha: Friday, 2021-04-09, 2:50 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
Quote Rocket ()
That is the definition of a hacked version

Summary: I support all hacked versions as others players not capable to play the real one.

Message edited by Dean123 - Friday, 2021-04-09, 2:51 PM
Forum » Forum » Others Games. » A cool Chinese rip-off of HotE
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: