Wednesday, 2020-10-28, 6:37 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Others Subjects » Hero of the Empire o.O (i'm a beginner in this game)
Hero of the Empire o.O
CraZyFrogFecha: Wednesday, 2017-09-13, 11:43 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
hey,

i played this mod in the last few days arround 10-20 times. I love it. Is so awesome difficulty. A game for some ragequits^^ 
But i have absolutly no idea how i can kill the death or get the hyper items. And wtf why are there 2 undead worker? biggrin 
Have you some nice tipps and tricks for me to play this awesome mod?

I love the assasin and berserker. 
I stack the forest and the jungle for more kills
Can i open the other lanes for more creep kills?

gimme some tricks pls smile

Perhaps we can play together and fight against the DARK FORCE

Thx for your help smile

If you want to play HotE,
feel free to pm me
predragovictomislavFecha: Thursday, 2017-09-14, 1:10 AM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: User
Hi there and welcome to HOTE.
Its nice to see some new players.
All you need is to go at "Quests" or "Interesting Games" sections of forum and download few replays there. Most ppls add information about Warcraft 3 version and map version and map is almost always at Maps/Downlads sub-folder of your Warcraft 3.

I hope this helps you.
KranklafanFecha: Monday, 2017-09-18, 5:04 PM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Group: Partner
You probably found and killed the forrest troll warlord already; if so visit the same place little bit later, so you can fight another boss. The boss after spawns somewhere else; have fun finding it.
Also if you have time to o to the left side, there is a (respawning) dragon to fight.

Also if you want better items try killing azazel (go in the middle of the left lane and look there) or have a look at the secret shop in the top right corner.

Also feel free to join our discord https://discord.gg/tvM4zhY if you wanna find some people to play with

Message edited by Kranklafan - Monday, 2017-09-18, 5:06 PM
Forum » Forum » Others Subjects » Hero of the Empire o.O (i'm a beginner in this game)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: