Monday, 2018-11-12, 11:00 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Forum » Others Subjects » Hidden Items Contest
Hidden Items Contest
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Tuesday, 2017-11-07, 12:02 PM | Mensaje # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Voting has finish with a very close result. 2 items to made has won.

Every participant of the Halloween Celebration can make his own item and vote for the others ones, you are not forced to either of this specially make your own item, will be too much if all design his own item, so only the ones that really wanted put your design in the contest, the two ones with the biggest amount of votes win and will be in the game probably for 1.23d or 1.24 can take longer if the item is over complicated. Desing Ends 15/11 and that day the votes start all designers are forced to vote(you can not vote for your own) and expecting all designers votes for 16/11, normal votes end on 22/11. No place for crying if people does not vote for what you wanted.

This are Hidden items like Supreme is expecting a similar power level stronger than items like Absolute but weaker than items like God Slayer if you don't know at least two of this items do not participate in the design of an item, this is just the suggested power level but it can be stronger if you wanted as stronger the item is harder and expensive will be to made you can suggest the recipe and included a gold cost in it if is necessary or you wanted but that will be just a suggestion probably I'll  change it for balance purpose.

Preference a max of 4 stats including the ability/s, strength, agility and Intelligence can count as one even is it has different values, Impossible or virtually impossibles will be disqualify, example of impossible: ability that deal damage egual to the number of Hero of Empire games I has played, Example of virtually impossible: change attack or armor type, attack cooldown reduction, ability that deal damage based in the damage of the hero or total armor this will take so much time to made that will count as impossible. Some insane abilities like damage based in % of the target total hit points can made the item incredible expensive, set a maximum items of 1 per game, ability been modify to be difficult to cast and unable to use for some heroes like Centaur Impaler.
Remember something impossible or over complicated can made your item been disqualify or modify complains are not allowed don't want to read something childish like ''why me and not him''.
captsqwiggleFecha: Tuesday, 2017-11-07, 12:37 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Partner
N/A

Message edited by captsqwiggle - Thursday, 2017-11-09, 12:04 PM
jasieknmsFecha: Tuesday, 2017-11-07, 1:51 PM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Group: Users
Heart of Hades, (Zeral amulet + 2 gem of hades + all stats upgraded heart of searonix + God's atom + atlas sky holder)
This is meant as a very-late game item, usually not made more then once but it could be possible to be done twice(you do need 4 gem of hadeses after all.).
Stats:
not slowable MAX MS (just take over elite rune boots effect and call it something like Speed of Hades or Nightmare horse speed),
70k hp,
200 armor
500 all stats
1% or 1,5% hp reg, maybe 2% but i do belive this item would have more then enough stats.

obviously this item is very expensive and needs quite a lot of drops + gold. that is why i belive those stats are reasonable, in the end if something is unbalanced inmortal can balance it however he wants.

Admin:

Recipe will be: Zeral amulet + gem of hades + all stats upgraded heart of searonix + God's atom + atlas sky holder +280000 Gold.
1% rege and will not stack with itself or Gods Atom.
nigplsgaFecha: Tuesday, 2017-11-07, 4:50 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
Wrath of ares (sinister edge + Ares sword + vryk claws + perfect ruby)
Late game item, would be difficult to make as sinisters edge and vyrk claws are quite rare drops. Only one per game since you can only get vyrk claws once.

Stats:

2500 Base damage
400 All stats
Never miss
150% Damage
30% Life steal

By the time these items are able to be obtained, I find DPS characters extremely lacking in effectiveness so hopefully this will make them worthwhile again.

Admin:

Recipe will be: sinister edge + Ares sword + vryk claws + perfect ruby + Hearth of Searinox(orange) + 340000 Gold
Assassin and others heroes that will not be using The Hunt Begins will not be able to use this item either.

Message edited by nigplsga - Thursday, 2017-11-09, 2:20 AM
CrocodileFecha: Tuesday, 2017-11-07, 7:44 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant general
Group: Userr
Quote captsqwiggle ()
Arrow of Artemis (artemis knowledge + perseus + heart of searinox)ranged only
every 5th shot does 3% of current health of target
+600 damage
+160 agi  80 str/int
+ 120% ms or as
I do like the ranged hero only item as we have cleave item which can only be used by melees. The 3% of current health of target effect, I think should be changed to some active that does a little stun or something as dps ranged are usually lacking in sustain 1v1 and also passives proccing on autohits are just too plain. The way I imagined this item was like a ranged agi exodus but AOE. Lots of arrows barrage the target area and stun the targets and impair their movement, dazed them etc.

EDIT: if we have an active with same effect, I suggest only ranged AGI heroes as it should be an active parallel to exodus so int heroes should not be able to use it. I would suggest changing artemis knowledge to another item of lower power like staff of discharge as you would not have to hunt high level bosses to make it drop. but however, due to huge gold cost this would be a late game item. 2-3 items needed to buy from shop and one not too hard drop item would be better.

Message edited by Crocodile - Tuesday, 2017-11-07, 7:49 PM
kurchinaFecha: Tuesday, 2017-11-07, 8:00 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant
Group: User
What:
I think a lot of heroes in the game are underpowered, without utility or simply not viable for play in general. It would be great if there wolud be more "Hunt like" stacking items, for example for stacking int, armour, hp etc. That means that multiple heroes wont even need reworks.

How:
For example there would be one generic Hunt item, "The Hunt Begins" dropped by bosses, which you can merge with another item which you can buy, and with that you can specify which type of Hunt you want. e.g. merge Hunt with medallion of wizard to make int stacking hunt.

Edit:
I understand that int wouldn't be viable for many int heroes (except for medivh), but stacking dmg(except for assassin/black knight), hp(except for wendigo) or armour could be interesting.

Message edited by kurchina - Tuesday, 2017-11-07, 8:06 PM
papic995Fecha: Tuesday, 2017-11-07, 9:09 PM | Mensaje # 7
Lieutenant
Since there are potions item, in game, and they can be fused as one item, why not make deity items like that too?
I know people will say that there is Final Deity, and it's ok item, but why not use other deity item with or without Final one?
Two interesting items i could think of:

Rainbow Deity( Red + Green + Blue or RGB + recipe for Heart or something like that)
Possible stats:
15000 hp
2000 dmg
200 all stats
250 hp reg
Mega Heal : 45% to heal 1000 hp on hit
Natures Wrath: 30% to do 7500 spell dmg in small area around you.
Mega Fire Ball: Every sec fires ball of fire which does 2000 spell dmg
It's good item, but as said numbers might need to be fixed.

Each Player can only made 1 item for vote the only item for vote will be the first one.

Real Deity ( Red + Green + Blue + Final  to fuse it have interesting suggestion, you need to have all deity items on you and to last hit Gaia above some lvl  or just some item to fuse it )
Possible stats:
25000 hp
5000 dmg
1100 armor
400 all stats
450 hp reg
True Heal: 50% to heal 2000 hp on hit
Gaias Wrath:40% to do 10000 spell dmg in small aoe
Fire Barrage: Every 0.5 sec fires ball of fire that does 2500 spell dmg
Really hard item to get, since you need to get Final one first, but it might need some changes
CrocodileFecha: Wednesday, 2017-11-08, 1:24 AM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant general
Quote nigplsga ()
Passive ability same as Kusanagi but able to reduce armor up to 300 instead of 150.
Kusanagi was a sm item win. I think any items made by players should get their permission to change combine into a different item since they used their reward points to make that item.
antoniosdmeFecha: Wednesday, 2017-11-08, 7:41 AM | Mensaje # 9
Sergeant
consumable item

Name : Grace Shield

sacred shield + ice shield + spell shield + carapace armor

Stats :
50 all stats
300 hp/mana regen
150 armor
when you cosume the item you get a skill call Divine shield(same as jaina)
duration 8 sec
cd 60 sec

Admin Question

With consume you mean that item disappear? why cooldown them?

Message edited by antoniosdme - Thursday, 2017-11-09, 1:43 PM
nigplsgaFecha: Wednesday, 2017-11-08, 1:57 PM | Mensaje # 10
Lieutenant
Crocodile I will happily change it to not require kusanagi should you feel that way.
captsqwiggleFecha: Wednesday, 2017-11-08, 5:43 PM | Mensaje # 11
Lieutenant colonel
N/A

Message edited by captsqwiggle - Thursday, 2017-11-09, 4:56 AM
CrocodileFecha: Wednesday, 2017-11-08, 8:43 PM | Mensaje # 12
Lieutenant general
Primal Force (Atlas + Exodus + Mugen+ heart of the devil)
No stats

If Str is max stat: Gives you a shield that absorbs max hp*str*hero level damage. Shield lasts some duration. The damage absorbed is stored and can be released to create a Primal Strength which deal damage equal to the damage absorbed. If you die, the damage absorbed is released anyway. (Optional debuff: after using the shield/explosion, passively drains hero hp by percentage till death but it would be really sad late game)

If Agi is max stat: Cast Primal Blow that deals agi*hero level * targets missing hp factor to the targert. (Optional debuff after use:  e.g hero damage is turned off and silenced for a duration)

If Int is max stat: Cast Primal Mana Explosion which deals Max mana*Int*Hero level to the target. Gives a debuff (mana is reduced to 0 and mana regen stopped for a time/ silenced for a duration)

Idea is for heroes to choose their max stat and use the effect they want to build on. Effects depend on either hp&str, agi&missing hp of target, int&mana and also the level of the hero. Some factor can be added to make the numbers smaller or bigger if needed.
For str heroes, idea is to damage enemies by tanking them, for agi heroes, to deal more damage as the target is weakened and for int heroes, to max their nuke. No stat is intended to make the item as strong as it can get.

I dont mind if a single implementation of one of these ideas is made to make them even stronger using str/agi/int items respectively

Admin:

In this contest that look most are competing to made the most over power item you manage to made one 100 times stronger than every one else combine, why did you put a formula in Agi and Int abilities? just put kill the target, Int ability will deal on average a lot more than 100 millions damage killing anything on the game and agility one is a lot stronger.

Int ability will be changed * for + and some others changes.
agi ability will not have targets missing hp factor and some others changes.
str ability will be change.
hisgenliFecha: Thursday, 2017-11-09, 4:00 AM | Mensaje # 13
Lieutenant colonel
"Pumpkin" (Lichs Book + 100k Gold)

• Ability: "Pumpkinpie":
  • you can target an area of 500 AOE with this
  • it deals 1% of total HP for 5 sec in this area regardless if the unit/s gets attacked or is stunned or whatever (optional if its too weak:+ int * 100)
  • it deals spell dmg
  • cooldown: 6 sec
  • (optional droppable)
  • -200 movement speed (cause you ate the pumpkin pie)
  • -200 atk speed (cause you ate all the pumpkin pie)

Admin:

Recipe will be Lichs Book + Hearth of Searinox recipe + Atlas recipe +60k Gold(You need some of this or players will be making the item without knowing or wanted)

Death and Decay effect will be used for this ability.
Cooldown will be higher.
Centaur Impaler will not be able to use this item.
only 1 of this items can be maked in the same game.
killmanpitFecha: Thursday, 2017-11-09, 3:06 PM | Mensaje # 14
Lieutenant
Since i think this game lacks this kind of items here goes a single use consumable item which only works for a certain while. And then its gone. (it could be restricted as one per game). The idea is to force a player to sacrifice an item slot for an insane one time reward (which i think gives another layer of complexity to the game, and maybe enable some of the underplayed heroes to play an important role in lategame)

name: stone of equivalent exchange. (zombie mask + heart of sianox +dragon head)

while wearing: Does nothing. mounts cannot carry it, .Cannot drop it. Upon making it has 1h cooldown which cannot be skipped with chronos (if that falls into virtually impossible restriction it could as well have some stacking mechanic. e.g. need to kill 500 enemies before you can use it).

Ability: double edged curse: Curses target with irremovable curse that deals 5% of max hp/s in dragon damage. At the same time curses the caster with irremovable curse which lowers attack by 90%, speed by 50% and attack speed by 80%. Both curses CAN be blocked by a spellshield, Curse is lifted only after hero dies.

(basically: kill any hero but sacrifice an item slot for an hour and also die after that)

Admin:

Some are not well described like ''Both curses CAN be blocked by a spellshield'' not really sure if you want to put ''Can not'' instead.
Ability will be changed to not be able to kill everything or at least reduce the chance like caster must remain alive around the target to made the curse still work.
Glass_HouseFecha: Thursday, 2017-11-09, 6:33 PM | Mensaje # 15
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Quote InmortalSiegfried ()
This are Hidden items like Supreme is expecting a similar power level stronger than items like Absolute
Shame, since the item I have in mind has a power level more similar to Absolute than Supreme. Will try to adjust it to have a higher power level.

Essence of Mana (Diamond of Knowledge lvl 3 + Sacred Mana Sphere + Soul Burn) (Might currently be too cheap? Will add a 4th item if that ends up being the case)
Mana +15000
Mana Regen +500%
Attack Speed +200%
Recover 100 mana points per attack.
Mana Degen aura (Like Nosferatu's aura. Only affects enemies obviously)

Not sure how strong the aura would be. Would discuss this with Inmortal or leave it up to him to decide.
Forum » Forum » Others Subjects » Hidden Items Contest
Search: