Monday, 2018-11-12, 11:00 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Forum » Others Subjects » Hidden Items Contest
Hidden Items Contest
KrichevskoyFecha: Friday, 2017-11-10, 10:03 PM | Mensaje # 16
Sergeant
Group: User
Not sure if that can be done, but anyway:

Exploding Maelstrom (Atlas + Royal Emblem + Exodus)

Doesn't give any stats

Ability: Creates an invocation that will taunt every enemy in a 2000 AoE and KEEP the aggression during 6 seconds. Then, after 6 seconds, it will pull every enemy in a 700 AoE to it. For every hit it took during those 6 seconds it adds a stack. After 6 seconds, it will explode dealing 0.3% of their max HPs in pure damage for each stack with a limit at 15%. If it inflicts more damage than the HPs they have left, it leaves them with 1% HPs max.

Also, it could be made so you also can attack it to add stacks, but you would possibly be pulled along in that case and get the damage dealt to you too. And maybe limit it to only one in each game.

Example: you cast the spell near Michael. Michael attacks it for 6 seconds at a rate of 4 atk/s. In 6 seconds, he has attacked 24 times, which means he's gonna take 7.2% of his max HPs in damage.
Of course, if you manage to cast it with good timing in the jungle, you can reach the limit easily.

Admin

There is a taunt ability in warcraft 3 however that disable the orders of the units so they will no longer will go to destroy the empire so:

No Taunt or pull.
No Centaur Impaler.
No Chronos
Only one of this item per game.

Message edited by Krichevskoy - Friday, 2017-11-10, 10:05 PM
RiflemanFecha: Saturday, 2017-11-11, 4:09 AM | Mensaje # 17
Lieutenant
Group: Partner
I vote Pumpkin (hisgenli)
jasieknmsFecha: Saturday, 2017-11-11, 10:21 AM | Mensaje # 18
Colonel
Group: Users
I vote for Wrath of ares, Also it seems a lot of people don't understand the concept of "easy to implement" Yes, until now most of the items are very cool and interesting ideas, but items like pumpkin would take waay too much effort for a "free item" contest.
RedFecha: Saturday, 2017-11-11, 4:26 PM | Mensaje # 19
Sergeant
Some ideas from brainstorming:

- Some Buff item that gives the whole team a nice advantage in a fight, to embrace teamwork more (% Crush Chance Buff, a fixed amount of true damage per hit, life reg+armor, armor reduce on hit, one of those)

- a tank item with a taunt effect for some seconds

- something for the mages, like the curse that deals damage for everytime the enemy was hit by a spell in the duration; or a "true amplify magic" thats stronger than the arcane scepter and stacks with Jaina or sth

- "Screw the Hunt" - make it from The Hunt Begins and some items, it cannot be dropped and is very good if you´re not killing a lot of enemies. (I don´t like the current Hunt meta :D) (maybe too complex for this free reward)

- Recycle bin: lets you make gold or stats from drops, deleting them in the process (maybe too complex for this free reward)
KrygmFecha: Tuesday, 2017-11-14, 11:46 AM | Mensaje # 20
Private
I agree with Red there should be a taunt mechanism if possible.

For instance we could improve an armor (Supreme) with another recipe (I have not a good idea how much it should cost to be balanced) so that the armor has now an active ability to force the aggro on the player (time and cd to be defined as well).
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Tuesday, 2017-11-14, 4:58 PM | Mensaje # 21
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Balance has been made to the items that needed.

Tomorrow ends designs if you wanted to put your item you have until tomorrow before my next message, them the votes start all designers must vote before 16 if they don't they will not be able to participate in similar contests in the future, normal participants are not forcing to vote however I expect at least a 30% of the participants to vote if not I'll be choosing the items.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Tuesday, 2017-11-14, 5:03 PM | Mensaje # 22
Major general
I vote Pumpkin (hisgenli)
hisgenliFecha: Tuesday, 2017-11-14, 7:33 PM | Mensaje # 23
Lieutenant colonel
I vote for Essence of Mana (Glass_House).
Glass_HouseFecha: Tuesday, 2017-11-14, 7:37 PM | Mensaje # 24
Lieutenant
Group: Users
I was going to vote for captsqwiggle but he seems to have deleted his posts sad 
I see some already voted for Pumpkin, and it is certainly interesting, but I'm afraid it could end up being a bit too strong... But we'll see.

I'm voting for jasieknms' Heart of Hades

Also, how do I edit my posts? I'd like to add +400 Int to my item. Am I even allowed to do that?
KarifeanFecha: Tuesday, 2017-11-14, 8:35 PM | Mensaje # 25
Colonel
Item: Bone Armor

Recipe: Decapitator + Darkness Broach + Soul Cutter + Untouchable Recipe

HP +3000
Damage +1000
Armor +700
Active Ability: Life Reversal - Reverses your relative life when cast + 1, example: if you had 20% HP you now have 80%+1 HP, if you had 100% HP you now have 1 HP, if you had 50% HP your HP is now 50%+1.
Passive Ability: Undead Touch - When an enemy attacks a hero with Bone Armor, his armor is reduced by 10, stacking up to -200 armor. Works on any enemy, also multiple enemies at the same time. (Effect can be temporary or permanently, but should be at least consistent if tank remains alive and being attacked by the enemy continuously. Whether to make it permanent or give it a duration that gets refreshed every attack, your choice)

This item can only made once per game. Item cannot be dropped during Life Reversal cooldown.

Admin:

Recipe will be:

Decapitator + Darkness Broach + Soul Cutter + Untouchable Recipe +87000 Gold

Message edited by Karifean - Tuesday, 2017-11-14, 8:35 PM
KranklafanFecha: Tuesday, 2017-11-14, 8:38 PM | Mensaje # 26
Colonel
@immortal will there be another post for the vote ? 

Also if i can think of something usefull until tomorrow i'll probably post it later ^^
RedFecha: Wednesday, 2017-11-15, 1:50 AM | Mensaje # 27
Sergeant
I like Karifean´s Idea, but the item tier of the ingredients is too low for the massive effect - It´d be more fitting with these items if the Life Reversal would be removed and the damage and armor reduced to 500 and 300. Hoping for the best, i´ll vote for him anyway though.

So - my vote is for Karifean.

Well I´ll try too, but my recipe is going to need some tweaking because I do not remember all the high tier item names.

Blade of Samhain
Recipe: Possesed Halberd + Demonic Sword + Orb of Time/Sacred Mana Sphere + Ares Blade + Ares Blade Recipe (+Gold)
Stats:
Damage +666
Attack Speed: +200%
Life Steal: 10%
Effect: (On Hit) Recover 200 Life and Mana, Never Miss

Message edited by Red - Wednesday, 2017-11-15, 2:17 AM
captsqwiggleFecha: Wednesday, 2017-11-15, 12:06 PM | Mensaje # 28
Lieutenant colonel
He Already made an item, you can not made a new one not even if you delete the previous, so this item is not in the contest.

Staff of power (Exodus + ultima +diamond lvl 3 +sceptor of malevalance)

500 int
40000 mana
300% mana regen
on use a random spell will be activated
(30% exodus spell
20% malevalance spell
10% mana heal (6000 mana)
10% permanently increase intel (lvl x 2)
10% anti magic shield(20000 shield)
10% tranquillity (200 hp regen for 10 secs)
10% field of death (nerfed death aoe spell) )
KranklafanFecha: Wednesday, 2017-11-15, 2:21 PM | Mensaje # 29
Colonel
Ultimate Dragon Slayer (Dragon Slayer + Apokalypse head + Boss hunter (fully stacked) + some more gold optionally )

Dragon Atack 
500 base damage
20000 hp 
200 all stats 

Active (optional) 
Dragon Slayer: Once per game change another players atack type to dragon. 

So basically the goal of the item is on one side to give you a reason to stack boss hunter again. And on the other side i think it's an interesting posibility to change the atack type of another player in some scenarios. 
1) you play a double dps comp, where both of the players profit from the atack type change 
2) you can rush excalibur on your main carry, and get dragon atack type later (for a lot of gold+dedication) 
3) you have another way to recharge abilities in a %damage comp without cluttering your inventory

Alternate active would be dragon armor: get 80% spell damage resistance and 300 armor for 10 seconds: 60 sec cooldown
papic995Fecha: Wednesday, 2017-11-15, 5:51 PM | Mensaje # 30
Lieutenant
Vote for Karifean's Bone Armor.
Amazing ability if used well, but it might need to be changed since it gives too much armor for small build up, or reduce armor it gives.
Forum » Forum » Others Subjects » Hidden Items Contest
Search: