[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Forum » Others Subjects » Blacklist
Blacklist
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Wednesday, 2018-04-11, 11:40 PM | Mensaje # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Since 2015 I has getting reports of players cheating with hacked versions I personally don't mind the cheaters as long as they don't try to pass their cheats as a valid games on Quests or Interesting games since cheaters will just die by themselves soon enough they will realize how retarder they are as not having any challenge they will get bored eventually after a few games, but plenty of players get very mad about this and has been complained about this for 3 years I believe that it is not fair for the good players get annoyed by cheaters it is like honest citizens get bite by street dogs when they are going to work, they also has make me notice how bad is this for the game like poison new players they will either never  play the game again after see how ridiculous are the game with cheats thinking that it was the real game or they will get cripple playing that disable them to ever play the real game ever, has been tell me too that there is even a dumpers kind of cheaters that don't get bored by playing with any challenge so I finally decided  to make this blacklist and put there the all kind of cheaters, will be on blacklist:

-Anyone using hacks as maphack or worst.
-Anyone playing hacked versions.
-Anyone playing with people in the blacklist or belong to any kind of group with the people in blacklist like facebook groups discord groups,etc.

You can either ask the owner to kick that ones from the group or leave the group in case they don't want, anyone can report people to the blacklist you can send reports here or by PM, send also others nicks of the people in blacklist and new nicks, if you are capable send me their IP that will save me some time, if you can't and in the server of the game is saved in some way like in entgames send me that game(not referring to replays) and I'll get it myself, expecting full collaboration specially from the old players that has been doing cheats before Blacklist exist you are listed but you will not be on blacklist, you will have to cheat now after the creating of Blacklist to be in there, playing dump will not save you specially for old players for example if someone of the blacklist change their nick and play with you most will be award of who is that player before me, so if I find out you will already know it for sure.

Blacklist:
Icemon
Jasieknms
Lightskilled
litansan
Amatsu
lokharke(Crocodile)
Glass_House
Dix1mm
Dzemixu
HLY (Brightskilled)
Doremifa
xirizo
M4ster
Joseph_

Waiting list:
Xuedix
rikkip

In the waiting list will be people that are not in the blacklist yet better don't get too much in touch with them either, some of the people reported will go there if you are there you can get out if you was ''confused'' or you didn't ''understand'' something or if it wasn't true the accusation against you of course the ones on this list or the has been on this list before after getting a second report most probably will go to blacklist also a report that make someone go just to the waiting list right now in a few weeks will make you go to blacklist since by them the blacklist should be something everyone has heard of. There isn't any excuse every cheater think of themselves that he isn't really a cheater they said ''I only use maphack because I was playing a corean rpg'' why you keep using it in others games them? or ''I only play hacked versions to test things'' every cheater has their excuse to think that they are different but all of them are the same shit so avoid wasting your time try to convince me you are different than the others cheater either you stop cheat on time or you go to blacklist.

Disadvantages of been in the blacklist.
-You can't do Quests,Survival Mode,etc or participate in any event.
-You can't submit any replay since you most probably cheat in it.
-You have not any privilege like unlock tricks, secrets, request or anything.
-You can not become a partner and if you are you will lose it.
-You will be losing permissions on the page as writing messages with the time.
-Blacklisted people are not banned from the site right now or others places yet but in the future most probably they will be.

And last it is not my intention to make the cheaters quit playing they can play my game as much as they want the only intention of this is to clean the community so the good players can play with others of their kind and the cheaters can play it with others cheaters, I kind fell good that some ''people'' need to cheat in order to be capable of playing my game but at the same time feel very disappointed that exist such a pathetic kind of ''person''.
stayFecha: Thursday, 2018-04-12, 2:17 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: User
thumb

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/User:Elite_stay
CrocodileFecha: Friday, 2018-04-13, 10:25 AM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant general
Group: Userr
Litansan and Jasie made their own version of Hero-Empire. Are you banning them for making their own version with improvements?
BoskiAlvaroFecha: Friday, 2018-04-13, 4:41 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
Group: Partner
they didnt make their own version, they STEAL official version and ''improve'' it at least they think its improved. Also Jasiek is a person who leak beta version and shared it with lightnoob which make it public.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Friday, 2018-04-13, 6:50 PM | Mensaje # 5
Major general
All right, Immortal you're the boss!

I get sad with other versions because I usually play on the ENT server and it's very confusing with so many versions. I particularly do not think this is another version as "improved" just different.

If they want a map for them, it would be better to start from scratch and with another name, or at least give a new sequence of versions like HOTE 5.0 or something.

They stole the map, sorry, but I see no other way to say it, and they kept the same version system causing confusion with the official versions.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-14, 6:31 AM | Mensaje # 6
Generalissimo
You already get answer but to make it clear for you, this is just another hacked version, in all the hacked versions they just put their cheats in the map and called their ''own version'' with ''improvements'' this version is not different at all from the previous hacked version. Since they are incapable to do anything on their own they have to steal others people work and that is not all.

Litansan was a cheater from the beginning instead of practice like a normal player he just open the map and put what he want to do as a test map puting the boss he want to kill and his hero with the level and items he want looking for a bug that he can take advantage them he knows what exactly need to do, after you run a test map when you play in single player you get the nick of WorldEdit like he has in almost all of his single player replays in multiplayer this nick does not appears but he do it also for multiplayer, I was thinking he just make it public and don't care but after read one of his comments he was doing it ''secretly'' and didn't want others people know what he do this he just was too dump to know how to hide it, I decided to not punish this type of cheat since it is not fair only punish the mentally challenged like Litansan that are not able to hide this(while is pretty easy) and not punish the ones that actually hide it, I have plenty reports of him playing with cheater players, playing hacked version, encourage people to play hacked version and more, Jasieknms was a cheater from the star as well he told me that he only do it for ''tests'' telling me that some bosses are impossible like mesantiga telling me that he tries to kill it with actually cheats giving his hero +10000 to all stats and he still couldn't after some months people start to killing this boss without cheats in team even a very few has killed it in a 1 player game, proving how inferior are this cheater even by cheater they can't reach the level of an actual players that not use cheats, back them I was thinking maybe some cheater are not that bad maybe is not so bad if they are just testing but Jasieknms prove I was wrong with this second theory, my first think was right all the cheaters are exactly the same shit, Jasieknms was the one leaking all the beta version all can thank to him that now is difficult to get beta versions, he was sharing tricks and secrets with the worst kind of cheaters during all this time I has been expended the time I suppose to make the new version trying to find the rat between the partners that has be doing this until I finally get it so you all can thanks jasieknms for the delay of the version if there wasn't cheaters 1.23 would be already for december of 2017 and will be wating for 1.24 for this week or too weeks ago maybe you all can thanks jasieknm for that too, the first blacklisted people are the scum of the scum from all the reports of plenty players of the site that I have they are the worst by far.

Talking about reports I have plenty reports of you crocodile, playing hacked versions, playing with cheaters, upload hacked versions on servers, I wasn't planning put you not even in the waiting list I was planning just send you a Pm and see if you are going to stop the cheats since even if you has always liked the scum type of players I always think you was different and a trusted player but looks like I was wrong here too, for your comment seems that you support the cheaters and you are not planning to stop cheating I has send you a PM reply to know if should be putting you in the blacklist already or not.
CrocodileFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-14, 10:57 AM | Mensaje # 7
Lieutenant general
Group: Userr
Quote InmortalSiegfried ()
you has always liked the scum type of players
I just liked ara-ure and litansan because they were my friends, thats all. Dont know any other scum type players i supported
stayFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-14, 1:17 PM | Mensaje # 8
Colonel
Quote InmortalSiegfried ()
if there wasn't cheaters 1.23 would be already for december of 2017

ahh. We almost have an anniversary party for 1.22. xD

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/User:Elite_stay
brighthollowFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-14, 4:40 PM | Mensaje # 9
Private
Group: Users
I get that you are frustrated towards the whole situation, but being toxic towards previous community members and current members for that matter, will lead nowhere.

At most you are venting your own frustrations at people who had nothing to do with the situation.

You cannot control people, if u try to do so by force, you will end up pushing people away.

I still hope that you will continue working on this map, perhaps with more vigour now?

Regards
Amatsu

P.S
Im feeling kinda left out, could you add me to the blacklist already?
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-14, 8:33 PM | Mensaje # 10
Generalissimo
Hi Amatsu I understand that you will feel hurt when someone tell the true of your friend jasieknms, I just said that since crocodile ask and clear his doubts since he used to be a good player he deserve an explanation if he does not understand something.

And who are the ones that has nothing to do with the situation, this post is for the cheaters and they have everything to do with the situation. And if you read the thread you will see the intention is pushing away the cheaters they all can make his group with you and jasieknm and leave the normal players alone.

I doubt that you are waiting for a new version here, for what people has tell me and jasieknm itself you only follow jasieknm and do what he said like when he order you to take the blame for him for sharing the version and you PM me with that retarded history of upload to a server by mistake, wasn't expecting see you comment here after do that, not feeling shame must be very normal between the cheaters.
Amatsu2Fecha: Saturday, 2018-04-14, 10:32 PM | Mensaje # 11
Private
Hey again, couldn't log in for some reason, so it took some time to respond.

So to continue our little discussion,
I sent you the message to resolve the situation, cause at the time, I had perceived you as a reasonable person, due to Jasiek speaking well of you.

However just as my opinion of you is subjective, so is your opinion of others, and it is entirely based off of your own experiences with said persons, so labeling your opinion as "truth" is narrowminded.

I sent the message out of my own free will, and Jasiek probably didn't even know of it, until you just brought it up.

I believe you are a good map maker, and if you made a good map i would of course play it, I don't really care who the map maker is, I assume most people outside this community don't either.

I understand the pushing of cheaters out of ur community, since it is completely based around your website, however to go as far as to punish people associating with them, because they had a different opinion than you, is authoritarian to say the least.

The feeling is shame is very subjective, and it varies widely from person to person, I don't really feel any shame, since I haven't done anything that should make me feel that way, I didn't make anyone cry, I if did im sorry.
Uploading the map to Ent, wasn't a mistake, if you had actually read my message properly, you would know, so i wont bother rewriting it here.

Regards
Amatsu
sanFecha: Sunday, 2018-04-15, 0:56 AM | Mensaje # 12
Private
Group: Users
Litansan: I'm a Cheater trying to convince everyone that I not.
wosfreakFecha: Sunday, 2018-04-15, 5:52 AM | Mensaje # 13
Sergeant
hey guys, wosfreak here.
long-time player of the map. personally i don't like to cheat in maps like this (yes, i enjoy the challenge). though i may use them on occasion in other maps to learn certain things or try builds, i definitely wouldn't do it if the maker of the map added anti-cheat, such as in this game's case.

that being said, i think there's quite a bit of unwarranted vitriol here towards the cheaters. we're all players of Warcraft III, just gamers here enjoying a map someone made! what medium people use to enjoy that content should be up to them. it definitely disqualifies them from bragging rights, but i think they aren't worse people just for diluting the challenge of the game.

most cheaters don't use cheats to "conquer" the game, or try to ruin it for other players. they use them to mess around and have fun. even hacked versions represent players spending time on the map to have fun (ALTHOUGH i can understand being mad about that quite a bit more, so however you feel about hacked versions of your map is okay.).

it's just another way of appreciating the content, and i can relate.

that's my viewpoint, so i find the hostile stance being taken towards these players a bit disheartening.

EDIT: To clarify, I think immortal can penalize/segregate cheaters however he wants (his map after all) I'm only surprised at the strong language used against the cheaters.

Message edited by wosfreak - Tuesday, 2018-04-17, 3:46 AM
killmanpitFecha: Sunday, 2018-04-15, 1:49 PM | Mensaje # 14
Lieutenant
Ok. So now 3 cents from me. I'm just your average player usually struggling to even get to death, having it killed only once. I saw cheated maps, i saw videos using cheated maps, i played the "improved" version once.

What i think most of you guys who criticise Immortal are missing here is time and dedication it took to make the project possible. These are hunderds, maybe thousands of hours of work put together just for our fun. And just as much as i personally think the map would benefit from allowing other people modify it, the potions models idea is genius for example, I respect Immortal's decision to be very strict about it. You may find it authoritatian. You may find it unreasonable. But nonetheless it's his decision to make, and i'm writing this right now to say that i support his right to controll his content. 

I hope now that immortal's stance on the subject is crystal clear, people will stop modifying his map (which essentially is theft of intelectual property) and supporting people who modify it.

I also hope that me coming out about having played the modified version will not result in blacklisting me, although i will also respect that decision if Immortal ever makes it.

Immortal, sir. You have my deepest respect, and sincere apologies. I hope our community will rise stronger after this.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Monday, 2018-04-16, 4:40 AM | Mensaje # 15
Generalissimo
Quote Crocodile ()
Quote InmortalSiegfried ()you has always liked the scum type of players
I just liked ara-ure and litansan

You said it.

Quote killmanpit ()
I also hope that me coming out about having played the modified version will not result in blacklisting me, although i will also respect that decision if Immortal ever makes it.

Don't worry played it because of you feel curious will not make you go to the blacklist specially if you did before the blacklist exist, now if someone play it now with a group of cheaters will be hard to believe that it was his first time.

Quote Amatsu2 ()
Hey again, couldn't log in for some reason, so it took some time to respond.So to continue our little discussion,
I sent you the message to resolve the situation, cause at the time, I had perceived you as a reasonable person, due to Jasiek speaking well of you.

However just as my opinion of you is subjective, so is your opinion of others, and it is entirely based off of your own experiences with said persons, so labeling your opinion as "truth" is narrowminded.

I sent the message out of my own free will, and Jasiek probably didn't even know of it, until you just brought it up.

I believe you are a good map maker, and if you made a good map i would of course play it, I don't really care who the map maker is, I assume most people outside this community don't either.

I understand the pushing of cheaters out of ur community, since it is completely based around your website, however to go as far as to punish people associating with them, because they had a different opinion than you, is authoritarian to say the least.

Seems that you haven't read my first comment or you are not capable to understand it, first I put you in blacklist as you request it, so you will star losing permissions and banned from the site eventually if you had intentions to reply you should ask me to put you there in a few days later, It is not my opinion I'm talking about the facts they are cheaters I know, you know they know, most people already know it it is not something subjective if you keep cheating you are just one more cheater doesn't matter what excuse you have to do it and if you are trying to sound like a polite cheater them stop lying with your history of the beta leaked, seams that you not even read others comments or you didn't understand them either your cheater friend has already confess what jasiek did in the second comment and you can see that others players know it already if you read them so who are you trying to convince with your lie? if you want to talk stop lying, you are wasting my time.

Know seems that cheaters don't like the actions I has take against them, of course they didn't, if I was a killer I'll disagree with the punish for them I'll be saying ''jail is too much for them its not fair'', same if my actions against the cheaters was to put a sad face in all their messages you will be crying anyway saying it is authoritarian, so as a cheater you have not vote for the actions that should or shouldn't be taken against your kind and not they are not been ''punish'' for having a different opinion than me they are ''punish'' because of been cheaters as it said in my comment, seems you didn't understand much of it, I hardly think of this as a punish I let all of you play my game I only separate the cheaters from the legit players so you can not contaminate them I'm not mad with any of the cheaters groups for me you are all exactly the same as the cheater of 2 and 3 years ago, I wasn't going to do anything against this cancer as my first comment said I just going to wait that they die by themselves as previous cheaters has done, I'm even happy that exist people that need to cheat in order to play the game I made but plenty of people make me realize that doing nothing is doing wrong, that is my duty taking actions against this illness other wise I'll be failing to the community of legit players and my creation even though people was suggesting real punish that will solve the problem a lot faster a few of them tell me that they could do it by themselves but I rejected all the extremes ideas I come with the blacklist apparently seems that some of them are mad with me they probably was expecting more when I tell them I was going to made the blacklist for long time ago for them I still not doing anything with just separate the cheaters I may implement some of this players ideas though since I don't care to lose any number of cheaters but I prefer to avoid losing any real player.
Forum » Forum » Others Subjects » Blacklist
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: