Tuesday, 2018-12-11, 9:31 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Forum » Others Subjects » Blacklist
Blacklist
alexvighiciFecha: Monday, 2018-04-16, 4:45 PM | Mensaje # 16
Sergeant
Group: Partner
Soo now that you found out where the leak came from can the reat of us partners get beta versions? Looks like the persons responsible where some of the most active on forums. Can i now have my beta version so i can play and cheat in singleplayer with cheatengine? Ty. Also it’s very bad to treat all of us the same just because someone somewhere made a bad decision
volkovraffyFecha: Monday, 2018-04-16, 7:45 PM | Mensaje # 17
Private
Group: User
Hello,I would like to know why my nickname is on the black list. It seems strange to me because I do not play this map of warcraft 3 (it's a map and not a game) for a long time. I do not use tricks because I do not want to waste time looking for them; I do not download hacked maps because I do not want to waste time using tricks; actually I find myself in two discord groups that I do not watch and sometimes ignore existence (I never wrote and never could I know that there were alternative versions of this map). Obviously I answer only to protect the thing (goikolaketic could confirm all the things I wrote) and not to defend myself from unnecessary accusations without a solid base, This news has destroyed my already unwilling desire to play this map. Greetings.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Tuesday, 2018-04-17, 8:55 AM | Mensaje # 18
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Hi volkovraffy I have several reports against a volkov player that have played countless of hacked versions and even has been in cheater forums requesting hacked versions, for all the reported players that I have I though volkov will not stop cheating what ever happens so I put him in the blacklist, there is a possibility that there is another volkov and you volkovraffy, well if you are on groups full of cheaters or dedicated to cheat activities you will be on the blacklist eventually, well since all of this you have done(or not) was before the blacklist exist you can get out of it if you are not planning to cheat anymore. You can answer me in a PM if you prefer, just tell me the truth and you will be out of the blacklist even in the worst case scenario you will not if you try to lie .
predragovictomislavFecha: Thursday, 2018-04-19, 11:12 PM | Mensaje # 19
Lieutenant colonel
Hi there!
I will give you long post but you can see message im sending "highlighted".

I will give 100% support to Inmortal in this because I killed almost every boss in singleplayer games without cheat. Only boss left to kill solo for me is Gold Bahamut and I will kill him too one day. I used Orb of Darkness for some of this fights so call me cheater if u want but this item is part of map. Also im keeping all knowledge gained with Orb games for me, because Orb is not allowed in quest. I killed Hades once few map versions before, after used him to kill Gold Baha for me and killed Neptune with 2 different Heroes in last 7 days. Also, to my knowledge, I have singleplayer records in lane bosses and in Gaia forms in fair games (without Orb). Killed Sheep 3 times so far - one way to kill it is in public reply, second way is well kept secret since I am only one to know it or at least I think so (killed Sheep 2 times that way). Once damaged Gold Baha for 25% of max HP. Once killed 34 Gaia forms (but after Quest was finished so i will also keep this secret for new version). Everything is doable in HOTE with good plan + much training and without cheats.

To be able to finish all above goals i played map more then 2000 times and I can say that only way to gain experience is to work hard, write down results then re-think about your mistakes and try even harder next time. No cheats could give me knowledge for Goliath vs Michael fight so I will give example in picture: "how to learn things fair and hard way"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g6e0defkqcq9t1d/Calculations.jpg?dl=0

Sorry for bad English and enjoy your HOTE fair way because we can only be grateful and happy to be able to play one of the best games for free.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Friday, 2018-04-20, 1:20 PM | Mensaje # 20
Generalissimo
Thanks for the support to all, If all people think like you Predragovictomislav there will not be people using hacks in most of the games and our gaming experience will be hundred of times better than our current one but unfourtunately there are people like the ones of the blacklist that need to use advantage in order to play like if they were handicapped.

Updated
XuedixFecha: Friday, 2018-04-20, 3:28 PM | Mensaje # 21
Private
and what did i do ?
antoniosdmeFecha: Friday, 2018-04-20, 3:52 PM | Mensaje # 22
Sergeant
Quote predragovictomislav ()
Hi there!I will give you long post but you can see message im sending "highlighted".

I will give 100% support to Inmortal in this because I killed almost every boss in singleplayer games without cheat. Only boss left to kill solo for me is Gold Bahamut and I will kill him too one day. I used Orb of Darkness for some of this fights so call me cheater if u want but this item is part of map. Also im keeping all knowledge gained with Orb games for me, because Orb is not allowed in quest. I killed Hades once few map versions before, after used him to kill Gold Baha for me and killed Neptune with 2 different Heroes in last 7 days. Also, to my knowledge, I have singleplayer records in lane bosses and in Gaia forms in fair games (without Orb). Killed Sheep 3 times so far - one way to kill it is in public reply, second way is well kept secret since I am only one to know it or at least I think so (killed Sheep 2 times that way). Once damaged Gold Baha for 25% of max HP. Once killed 34 Gaia forms (but after Quest was finished so i will also keep this secret for new version). Everything is doable in HOTE with good plan + much training and without cheats.

To be able to finish all above goals i played map more then 2000 times and I can say that only way to gain experience is to work hard, write down results then re-think about your mistakes and try even harder next time. No cheats could give me knowledge for Goliath vs Michael fight so I will give example in picture: "how to learn things fair and hard way"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g6e0defkqcq9t1d/Calculations.jpg?dl=0

Sorry for bad English and enjoy your HOTE fair way because we can only be grateful and happy to be able to play one of the best games for free.

your the most patient HOTE player

or belong to any kind of group with the people in blacklist like facebook groups discord groups,etc.

this rule seem a bit strange

rest of the things i don't really care biggrin

i just wait for new version to play again smile

P.S : im in discord with some of the blacklists(i love the series The blacklist  James Spader the best) i have 16 discord server and 6 are only hote  biggrin

Message edited by antoniosdme - Friday, 2018-04-20, 3:57 PM
KranklafanFecha: Friday, 2018-04-20, 6:00 PM | Mensaje # 23
Colonel

P.S : im in discord with some of the blacklists(i love the series The blacklist  James Spader the best) i have 16 discord server and 6 are only hote  
 Nice, which 6 servers did you have, i only know of 3.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-21, 2:06 AM | Mensaje # 24
Generalissimo
Hi Xuedix you has been seen playing hacked versions several times, you are in a group dedicated to hacked versions and in others cheaters groups as well. You are in the waiting list and you are still in time to go out of it, you will not be able to go out if you go to the blacklist.

Antoniosdme let me know if you are going to follow the blacklist rules, also did one of your nicks is gromking?
antoniosdmeFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-21, 8:51 AM | Mensaje # 25
Sergeant
Quote InmortalSiegfried ()
Antoniosdme let me know if you are going to follow the blacklist rules, also did one of your nicks is gromking?

i will follow the rules but not this one

Quote InmortalSiegfried ()
or belong to any kind of group with the people in blacklist like facebook groups discord groups,etc.

1 year ago i use gromking for few games
canelupo699Fecha: Saturday, 2018-04-21, 10:57 AM | Mensaje # 26
Private
Group: Users
For future reference cheaters comments make they short I stop reading as fast as I see that its another cheater comment and no one is interest in read a cheater comment so make it short.

Fast resume: He call himself a cheater(literally) and write a very long text why his kind of cheat are not so bad as the normal cheats, a cheater feeling superior between the cheaters.

Message edited by canelupo699 - Saturday, 2018-04-21, 11:01 AM
XuedixFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-21, 12:35 PM | Mensaje # 27
Private
Hi Xuedix you has been seen playing hacked versions several times, you are
in a group dedicated to hacked versions and in others cheaters groups as
well. You are in the waiting list and you are still in time to go out
of it, you will not be able to go out if you go to the blacklist.

i did play it several times but it was before the blacklist made ( for since then the ENT bot is not working on Eurobattle.net so there's no way i could've play it - just FYI ) , and i was in hacked discord group - so please , before you banning people for miss lead information , please make sure you got the right information.
if you want to ban me , go a head , but i dont see any "rule" that i break ....
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-21, 2:19 PM | Mensaje # 28
Generalissimo

but i dont see any "rule" that i break

You haven't read the thread them 

you has break this 2 rules and you continue doing:

-Anyone playing hacked versions.
-Anyone playing with people in the blacklist or belong to any kind of group with the people in blacklist like facebook groups discord groups,etc.

why are you in a group that is only dedicate to hacked versions if you are not playing hacked? you are also in others cheaters groups as well and playing with cheaters, thanks for your comment now I know that the reports I getting are 100% accurate and for your comment I can see you are not planning to stop it right? not need to reply if you are planning to keep cheating it was expecting.
XuedixFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-21, 4:23 PM | Mensaje # 29
Private
can you please name 1 chat of cheaters group that i am in ?
and let me explain myself better since i don't think that you understand .
ENT IS DOWN FOR EUROBATTLE - which mean that i am not able to play any custom game's - your "banlist" was created after the patch of 1.29 - which fucked up eurobattle and ENT - in that case , since you announce that we are not able to play the "hacked" version - well , euro battle.net players cant really play them even if they want.

and please approve the fact that i ever cheat in your game , and on what group are you talking about ? i left litansan group 3 days ago...
just for your understanding , this is our discord group with 2 of your puppets  - go a head , ban your community we got 62 people there.
nigplsgaFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-21, 9:19 PM | Mensaje # 30
Lieutenant
I don't understand why this topic has caused so much drama. Inmortal created this and continues to update it, whether new versions come out weekly or every other year. He continues to expand on this for our enjoyment WITHOUT payment. If that is a issue for anybody I suggest you create your own map from scratch, instead of stealing someone elses hard work and putting your name on it.

As for people who are blacklisted/waiting most of you don't participate in quests or forums so it really doesn't effect you. It is just a way of dividing the legitimate players from the cheats. I'm fairly sure Inmortal wouldn''t blacklist any players without sufficient evidence.

At the end of the day, this is Inmortals map, he has invested a vast amount of time into getting it where it is today. Lets just respect his rules and there will be no issues with people being blacklisted in the future.
Forum » Forum » Others Subjects » Blacklist
Search: