[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Forum » Others Subjects » Blacklist
Blacklist
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Sunday, 2018-04-22, 2:57 AM | Mensaje # 31
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Xuedix if you really are planning to follow the blacklist rules you have nothing to worry.

and what did i do ?
You already knowed what you do.

but i dont see any "rule" that i break ....

You didn't read any of the rules them.

Playing the innocent and victim will not help you at all, there are others ways to play that are not ent and trying to prove you are innocent of one of the rules is pointless since you are breaking the others rules too, your bad attitude does not help you either, it is simple you follow the rules or you don't, the group that you mention I only hear one time of one player, that is not the cheater group I was referring, it is not so hard you see someone of the blacklist in your group and you request the owner to remove him if he negate you leave the group and go to another clean group I can give you some groups if you need.

I don't understand why this topic has caused so much drama.

Thanks for your support Nigplsga, well cheaters will always want to keep cheating and don't get any punish from it so I was expecting even more drama, more drama will come for sure.

At some point there will no be a waiting list, cheaters will go directly to blacklist and there will not be a way out of it, if you are currently cheating it is not the idea to get in the waiting list and just them stop cheating. You should stop by your own.
Glass_HouseFecha: Sunday, 2018-04-22, 4:20 AM | Mensaje # 32
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Well Inmortal, I'll express my opinion about all this very briefly: I do what I want, and you do what you want. If I want to play with and befriend "cheaters", then I'll do that. If you want to put me on your blacklist, then you do that.
KrichevskoyFecha: Tuesday, 2018-04-24, 8:45 AM | Mensaje # 33
Sergeant
Group: User
Super fast resume: I don't understand the point of any of those.

Message edited by Krichevskoy - Tuesday, 2018-04-24, 8:54 AM
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Tuesday, 2018-04-24, 8:05 PM | Mensaje # 34
Generalissimo

I don't understand the point of any of those.

Hi krichevskoy, already explained the point of this 2 times you can read it them again but very resumed: I couldn't care less about them that has been for the pass 4 - 5 years of cheaters, however the community deserve to be clean if I don't do anything will be a disrespect to all the real players.
As I already said you can expect a lot more drama since cheaters will always want to keep cheating without getting any kind of punish.

Well Inmortal, I'll express my opinion about all this very briefly: I do what I want, and you do what you want. If I want to play with and befriend "cheaters", then I'll do that. If you want to put me on your blacklist, then you do that.

When I finally though there was a cheater that could take this as a man, but wow turns out Glass_House was the saltiest of all the cheaters(record so far of the longest writing by cheaters and the one with more time to waste) , lets see if someone can be even more pathetic than Glass_House was so much pathetic that is even sad so I'll leave you around for sometime to see more of your cheater mind as a service for the ones interested in the ''Drama''.
wosfreakFecha: Sunday, 2018-05-06, 3:01 AM | Mensaje # 35
Sergeant
ah nevermind this post. i dont think this is my conversation.

Message edited by wosfreak - Sunday, 2018-05-06, 11:13 PM
ZeitgeistFecha: Tuesday, 2018-05-08, 9:10 PM | Mensaje # 36
Private
no wonder they pool points so fast

Let's just play fair okay...
_RainmakerFecha: Sunday, 2018-05-13, 1:32 AM | Mensaje # 37
Private
Tothlar says:

InmortalSigfried

I used to play hero of empire since many years ago when you started it. I haven’t been online for a while now because haven’t had the time lately, but somebody has shared the link to this thread with me.

It is a bit surprising to see this happening.

You made a very nice & addictive map. The fun in playing it is in - going through hard survival with steep learning curve with almost no hints or learning help. It took a long time to beat and master. Everybody here, plays it (for freaking 3 hours a game) only for this sense of achievement. We like to think that beating various challenges has value and is worth it because of how hard it is for a casual player. Keeping it fair play – keeps it worthwhile.

Some folks, have a need for very deep understanding of the mechanics though, and they will look behind the scenes in worldedit or whatever to see the details, e.g. what % are in there etc.
Yes, having this information is unfair to players who don’t – but they do so because of dedication they have to win better games. If the idea is – to beat the challenge, folks will do their best to do just that. It is not a bad thing and the style in which you made the map and kept it difficult encourages it. You know this, right?

The bottom line is: If people can do something - they will do it. They aren't in a nursery so you can’t write rules of good behaviour on a chalkboard and tell them to follow these or else you will smack them. This is not how anything works unfortunately.

I am a grown ass man in a management profession lol – yet I still enjoyed the map, because it’s a challenge and - in the past - needed lots of teamwork and that was fun. But restarting a lobby 10 times and making it to the same boss just to find out the mechanics of some invisible abilities or vulnerabilities behind it – is not interesting and didn’t have time for this even when was younger. If I knew where WorldEdit is and what to do with it – I’d use it to help myself, because it’s possible.

To be honest, Black list will do nothing to help the map. People you put there are smart enough to be able to continue doing what they’re doing anyway, if they want, without you knowing unfortunately. You need more effective solutions.

Maybe there is a need to rework how you reward good games. I’m sure the community will be happy to help you – someone who is sure to play fair can help you judge replays with great scrutiny and some checks in the map can help him do that. Surely, someone with map making skills would be happy to help you make the map protected in their time. It’s hard and frustrating to try doing what you’re doing with no help – so I’d look for some helpers to keep this map great =)

I suggest let’s pretend you didn’t put anyone on the blacklist and none of that happened. And maybe it’s not too late for those folks to continue to play and support your creation in a positive way.

Message edited by _Rainmaker - Sunday, 2018-05-13, 1:37 AM
VizzardFecha: Monday, 2018-05-14, 10:45 PM | Mensaje # 38
Lieutenant colonel
Did Tothlar read the blacklist post? even thoungh open the map is a kind of cheat and people do not made it to for ''dedication'' they just made it to have advantage they need over others, open the map has nothing to do with the blacklist the 3 rules are about others kind of cheats.

To be honest, Black list will do nothing to help the map. People you put
there are smart enough to be able to continue doing what they’re doing
anyway, if they want, without you knowing unfortunately. You need more
effective solutions.

Think he doesnt understand, people in the blacklist are the publick cheaters they can continue cheating as much as they need they wasn't smart enough to be there in the first place, but agree with the more effective solutions, Blacklist help to reduce cheaters anything more would help more.

My Thoughs about this subject(not replying to no one): I personally recommend to never cheat not in this game and any other games not because of the blacklist, consecuenses or punish for cheating, because of yourself how low self-esteem and no respect for yourself you need to uses advantages in a game that most people can play normal, did you feel acomplish after do something by cheating? did you can even feel happy about that? I wonder how a cheater feel to lose while having advantages over others. And well mainly because you get worst each time you cheat, how do you think you are going to play when you cant use your cheats anymore as you need advantage before when you try the real think you will be not able to perform as you use to that is not that bad cause you are doing that to yourself even if you are stupid enough to not realize that is not really important doesnt affect anyone else the real problem is for the new players they star playing a hacked version full of cheats and they get cripple now they probably can not play the real game ever they will never enjoy what we did, take for example a resent comment of a new player that star playing a hacked version that start with 9000 gold, his comment is about all heroes are unplayable including Assassin as one of the worst he claims is imposible to play with that low gold for the star, he has not do anything wrong he just get cripple for one of the idiots cheaters that need 9000 extra gold to be able to play and that is the harmless of all hacked versions there is one edited by a noob super laggy in what heroes like Grom and Unholy Knigh they heal after uses their strength abilities making impossible to get killed with them beside a lot of stupid things a version maded specially for mentally retarder people for sure, for people that can enjoy a real challenge like we do anything that reduce the cheaters is good. Siegfried I recommend you to even increases the punish as you said someone tell you that can do it for you this more extreme punish, you shouldnt be wasting your time in cheaters if someone else can do this for you, if you need something about this PM me and I will help you as most as I can.

Message edited by Vizzard - Monday, 2018-05-14, 10:50 PM
wosfreakFecha: Wednesday, 2018-05-16, 0:39 AM | Mensaje # 39
Sergeant
I feel like the above response is misrepresenting the reason that I imagine there are cheaters. I don't think they're doing it just to beat the game unfairly for a false sense of accomplishment. Those kinds of cheaters probably wouldn't end up playing the game for very long anyways.
I'm pretty sure they'd do it to learn more about the game.

For example, they'd know every secret, and every code to input into the real game without having to work to unlock them, which I think is a valid reason for the map creator to be upset about it, but the vitriol I've seen in this thread... I feel it is unnecessarily intense.

I really think the cheaters would accept the blacklist more readily if they didn't feel like they were being called horrible people just for cheating on a warcraft 3 map. after all they spend lots of time playing the game, and i would think that's because they like it and it's fun. to them it's probably just another way of appreciating the game, not a personal affront to anyone.

i get that a blacklist is acceptable in that it keeps cheaters from giving out info that normally has to be earned, but it shouldn't come with a "everyone in the blacklist is a sinner in the eyes of InmortalSiegfried" taboo, or of course people are going to be upset by it. i'd imagine it becomes less fun to play a map when the creator hates you.

Although I totally get the moral issues of editing someone's map without permission, I imagine most of the cheaters didn't even realize that the map they're playing was stolen, or that it was such a big deal to the creator.

Message edited by wosfreak - Wednesday, 2018-05-16, 0:45 AM
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Wednesday, 2018-05-16, 8:07 AM | Mensaje # 40
Major general
Quote wosfreak ()
I would think that's because they like it and it's fun. to them it's probably just another way of appreciating the game, not a personal affront to anyone.

I see it as an affront when someone steals something and still changes the name as if they were the creator and the owner. It's not a fan mode!

Blacklist players think they can do better than Immortal. They think they "improved" the map. The logic is simple if they can do better, If they are better editors, If they have better ideas they should create their own map.

Even though I am a poor map editor I can change the map and put the name "SKINNER IMPROVED HOTE". It sounds ridiculous, but that's how I see this "improved version".

Message edited by SkinnerGabriel - Thursday, 2018-05-17, 4:59 PM
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Thursday, 2018-05-17, 10:40 AM | Mensaje # 41
Generalissimo
Thank you for the support Vizzard and SkinnerGabriel.

Some folks, have a need for very deep understanding of the mechanics though, and they will look behind the scenes in worldedit or whatever to see the details, e.g. what % are in there etc.
Yes, having this information is unfair to players who don’t

You already get answered but again Blacklist has nothing to do with opened the map seems you and wolfreak need to read the post more times to understand it.

To be honest, Black list will do nothing to help the map. People you put there are smart enough to be able to continue doing what they’re doing anyway, if they want, without you knowing unfortunately. You need more effective solutions.

Sorry to break your bubble your cheaters are not smart at all if they were they will not have to cheat no sense in your comment if I already know they are cheaters why I would need to know they are keep cheating or not again you need to re-read.

I suggest let’s pretend you didn’t put anyone on the blacklist and none of that happened. And maybe it’s not too late for those folks to continue to play and support your creation in a positive way.

Why would I care if cheaters support or play my game, I prefer one single legit player than any number of cheaters, Blacklist has been a lot more helpfull than I expect show me what kind of crap was in the site and we get rid of them for good, Blacklist is permanently will be constantly updated and punish be increases in the future as you and Vizzard request it.

Wosfreak all your comment can be resumed in: Top excuses for the cheaters, already put in the inicial comment don't mind mentioned your excuses is just bored, all the cheaters has their own excuses and they think they are not so bad, I don't hate cheaters already made like 3 posts that I don't care about them they are the cancer of the games and that is just a fact not an insult as every I said same as if I said the Skye is blue is just something that everyone knows except maybe some of the cheaters.
VizzardFecha: Wednesday, 2018-05-23, 7:46 AM | Mensaje # 42
Lieutenant colonel

Thank you for the support Vizzard and SkinnerGabriel.

Always happy 

punish be increases in the future as you and Vizzard request it.

Nice!

Blacklist players think they can do better than Immortal. They think they
"improved" the map. The logic is simple if they can do better, If they
are better editors, If they have better ideas they should create their
own map.

Even though I am a poor map editor I can change the map and put the name "SKINNER IMPROVED HOTE". It sounds ridiculous, but
that's how I see this "improved version".

tongue XDDDDDDDDD! not even their own mothers believe that,they talk big because of how little they are, everybody knows how patethic they are including their fans and themselfs and that the biggest accomplish in their live they can aim is stealing someone else work, they get very lucky to find a community with so many shitty people that support scum like them.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Wednesday, 2018-05-30, 1:41 PM | Mensaje # 43
Generalissimo
Blacklist has been updated list is on the first thread.
Forum » Forum » Others Subjects » Blacklist
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: