Thursday, 2020-05-28, 3:48 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Others Subjects » 1.31 or 1.32 Version Exclusive Bugs + Amount of Players.
1.31 or 1.32 Version Exclusive Bugs + Amount of Players.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Saturday, 2020-02-22, 10:58 AM | Mensaje # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Report here 1.31 or 1.32 exclusive bugs latest version is 1.32.1 I asume players are currently playing this version and this AOE hero abilities crashing the game has survive to this version, let me know if the bugs remain on this 1.32.1 and report them here: previous reports on bugs report has been notice but you can report them again if you wanted.

Also I want to know how many players there are playing this version and refuse to play an older one in order to avoid the bugs remember that you can play 1.28.5 avoiding plenty of bugs on custom maps you can also play online on this version.
lavgustinFecha: Sunday, 2020-02-23, 3:31 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: User
InmortalSiegfried,Hello, sorry that I am writing here, I just don't know much English and don't understand the structure of this page. I and my team are playing on version 1.26, please make version " B " for us. I want you to know that many people play on older versions.
eikomFecha: Tuesday, 2020-03-03, 1:17 AM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Group: User
I have played HotE version 1.24c in Warcraft 1.32.2.

The game crashed, when using Medivh's AoE ability on too many units. (Didn't crash consistently, but sometimes).

The game also crashed, when using one of Assassins delayed damage abilities - when the damage was issued after the target unit died.
lucassanti-001Fecha: Wednesday, 2020-05-13, 3:03 PM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Group: Userr
Bugs that i know so far

Thrall ultimate crash, Dark mage lighting crash, archer ( dont remember spell ) seems to crash, little kid flesh golem also crash, unholy night AOE spell crash.

Those are the most seem crashing heroes.
Forum » Forum » Others Subjects » 1.31 or 1.32 Version Exclusive Bugs + Amount of Players.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: