Monday, 2020-03-30, 2:32 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Others Subjects » Anniversary Celebration
Anniversary Celebration
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Sunday, 2020-03-22, 1:19 PM | Mensaje # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Number of active members in the Anniversary celebration will decide the develop speed for next version together with the future contribution as the last celebration this one will be only for one month then the thread will disappear, however the rewards are permanent like the last one and you can still rejoin it after lose access for been inactive.
bigs thanks to  Avenger, Totadu and Simx that has been active since the last celebration in big part thanks to them the game has continue updated.

You can start right now with it, this celebration will give an unlimited number of tricks, Exchange Points, US Dollars, access to a secret forum and a lot more.
You can participate by doing an easy and simple task that consist register in a site and click 4 ads daily, this will take you less than 2 minutes per day from the first day you will star earning money and you will see it on that site account of course will be only cents per day if you are doing the minimum but you can generate a decent income by doing more that is up to you, after 3 days of activity you will have access to the secret forum where you will get the others ewards every week everyone will get a trick and Special Exchange Points will be sorted between all participants and a lot more.

Steps:
-Join to one or more of the sites below by clicking the banner.
-Confirm me your nick there here on this thread on in a PM.
-Star doing the minimum task required, more is just for you.
-After 3 days of activity in a row you will have access to the secret forum as well after 3 days of inactivity you will lose access but you can gain it again by been active again.

How this sites work? All this sites are complete free to join, use and cash out your earning.
They pay you for clicking announces and others pay them more than what they are paying you to show you that announce, just clicking will not make you rich but you can win a lot with direct referrals there is plenty of ways to get them for free you can also invest in this sites to earn more, you can invest just the money you are winning in there if you wanted(I can tell you if the investment you want to do will be profitable or not).
Remember that all of this is just for you I only need you
to do the minimum task that will take you less than 2 minutes daily.

Neobux

The minimum task: Click on View Advertisement and then click on the 4 orange ads that’s all that is all you need for the minimum task also that is al you need for the site consider you an active member and
get all your direct and rented referral income if you have those, Extra Instructions: first click on one ad them a red circle will appear in it click on it now the announces is showing you can check it and close when it finish(5 to 10 seconds) or you can do other things while is charging for example check another site ad.
Neobux is online since 2008 and paying instantly without any problem since its release.
Each ad you click will provide you USD +4 Adprize that are more clicks and you can win
prizes on it or nothing(99% to win nothing more or less) prizes are like 10
points, 100 points, 0.25$… 50$ a Golden membership that cost 90$, you can also
earn with games this site has over 50 games it give very low income but if you
are bored and you like one of this games why not, this site pay you the most
for mini jobs, excellent income for direct referral the way to invest here are
rented referral but the options below are a lot more profitable for investment.

Scarlet-Clicks

The Minimum task: here I perceive your activity for every normal ad of 0.0005, 0.001 or higher you can leave the lower value ads and the ''Bonus ads''
Scalertclicks is online since 2009 and is paying without problems since them.
This is a good option to invest however is recommended to start
with the cheapest membership this allows you to win the 100% of your rented and
direct referral clicks and you need at least 50 rented referral to dilute the
membership cost.

OptimalBux

The Minimum task: here I perceive your activity for every normal ad of 0.0005, 0.001 or higher you can leave the lower value ads and the ''Bonus ads''
This one have just a few years but is from the same admin of Scarle-clicks so it is a trusted site.
This has rented referrals very similar to scarlet but also have shares that return 120% of your invested.

All this sites have plenty of ways to earn money like minijobs, surveys, etc but remember you only need the minimum activity to earn your rewards here and to earn the income from your referrals that can be pretty good income for 2 minutes a day if you have some.
RocketFecha: Tuesday, 2020-03-24, 8:25 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: Contributor
Hi Immortal, I have joined the 3 sites mainly to support your map project Hero of The Empire hopely it last for plenty more years, I'm kind of curious about making money from home stuff too, more now with the quarantine and stuff lately, send you a PM with my account name. I have some Questions, it is better to post here, send a PM or in the secret forum?.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Wednesday, 2020-03-25, 4:42 PM | Mensaje # 3
Generalissimo
Hi Rocket confirmed in the 3 sites after 3 days of activity your account will be upgraded, the secret forum has a thread for questions you can ask there, reply to your PM with more info.
Mael167Fecha: Sunday, Yesterday, 9:12 AM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Group: User
Hi Inmortal, i have joined in the 3 sites. I send you my nick in pm
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Sunday, Yesterday, 7:33 PM | Mensaje # 5
Generalissimo
Hi Mael167 confirmed in one of the sites, I has reply your PM of how to fix it on the other two.
Forum » Forum » Others Subjects » Anniversary Celebration
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: