Wednesday, 2021-09-22, 5:44 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Others Subjects » New XP books (Instant lvl 9 is OP?)
New XP books
predragovictomislavFecha: Tuesday, 2021-03-30, 11:40 PM | Mensaje # 1
Colonel
Group: User
Hello all!

I was playing like 50 or more solo games on 1.26/1.26b and i must say i will ignore everething and just restart game if there is no xp book at two red barrels in forest. All other rewards are simlpy too bad. With two XP books you can be 3rd child form in first 2-3 minutes of game...

Anyone lese think that XP reward is too big now?
leonkellycomFecha: Wednesday, 2021-03-31, 4:26 AM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: Userr
Hmm not really since alot of people dont find solo games fun or would tolerate restarting 20 times with friends.
thechosen69Fecha: Wednesday, 2021-03-31, 10:49 AM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Hi, predragovictomislav! Maybe this is an OP for new heroes and maybe this is the point of the new version, because Inmortal wants us to play new heroes. Yes, you can be 3rd form child in first 2-3 minute, but does it change a lot in the game? Without item, I don't think so. But if you have a replay where it will be seen that this is an OP then please post it, I will always be glad to see a replay from one of my favorite players. smile
P.S solo games forever smile
PtigrooFecha: Wednesday, 2021-03-31, 11:53 AM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Hi I personnally do the same and lose a lot of time doing it :), I don't think there is a problem with it being overpowered but the contrast between a stat book and xp tomes too huge, if minimum drop was gem fragment or even double one it wouldn't take 5 try to start a game. On another note I already did the same for the tome behind lock bandit with blade master and assassin even in teal game we restart for it sometimes. thechosen69 there is a problem with tome and new heroes where you don't get all skill up from level ups
predragovictomislavFecha: Wednesday, 2021-03-31, 7:23 PM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel
Added replay in Interesting games with Infernal going for Spellpower build, died at time of 1st boss on lvl 15 and almost clear forest with Warlock staff in my inventory and almost 3k gold left after death penalty (almost enough to make Holy Staff at 1st boss). In this game there is no much difference in end but im wondering who will not say that this amount of XP and gold is not OP start of game.
Like many other solo players im not showing my best games before quests biggrin .
leonkellycomFecha: Thursday, 2021-04-01, 2:42 AM | Mensaje # 6
Private
Game aint balanced for solo play nor is it for restarting 20 times for best start which is effectively cheating.
bebaxtFecha: Thursday, 2021-04-01, 9:11 AM | Mensaje # 7
Lieutenant
I don't think it is an unfair advantage. It depends on luck to get the big or small xp tomes or other possible drops. At most, the location of the red barrel can be moved to a harder spot to reach.
RocketFecha: Thursday, 2021-04-01, 2:15 PM | Mensaje # 8
Sergeant
Group: Contributor
There are some anti synergy when you skip levels with the new heroes losing skills points and the Holy items but level 9 starting is quite broken it could be cool as the way it was intended every like 10 games you get 1 single EXP book on the first levels, but restarting the game until you get the best result, don't think is fun, specially in multiplayer if someone is making others players restard it over and over again could turn very bored, not a problem for me since I don't restard or let my friends restard but for others they can get very bored with this, I don't think this can be considered cheated either, there must be some ways to avoid this problem.
leonkellycomFecha: Thursday, 2021-04-01, 3:17 PM | Mensaje # 9
Private
Yeah rocket it doesnt happen in multiplayer games as intended maybe make map detect if only one player is playing so it doesnt drop exp tomes for solo games.
snapperrFecha: Thursday, 2021-04-01, 7:08 PM | Mensaje # 10
Lieutenant colonel
so now there is a fun start if you work on it and can try some interesting things and you guys complain about it?, how about don;t take it, in multiplayer if all not agree to restart then the problem is the team not the map, so many other things needs to be fixed and looked at in the map but you guys found this one, good job guys
cho-choFecha: Friday, 2021-04-02, 10:03 PM | Mensaje # 11
Lieutenant
this game can afford to have some little buff from time to time, it is very much expert player oriented and always have been and we love it 4 it!!  cool
traditionaltrinityFecha: Saturday, 2021-04-03, 7:28 AM | Mensaje # 12
Private
For solo, I have enjoyed it so far. I keep trying different heroes, to see if the early boost will be a game changer, or at least make some of them more playable.

Personally, so far it hasn't allowed me to progress any further solo than I had without it. Its a quick easy start, but soon tapers back into the normal game.
SylvanarisFecha: Wednesday, 2021-04-28, 8:05 PM | Mensaje # 13
Private
Early Levels dont really impact the lategame, heres why:

1) Most heros higher level bbilitys cant be used without sufficient stats from items.
2) Strength of bosses increases non-linear over time, the first real heavy increase comes with spider at around 54min, escpecially after lvl 30 it has no correlation at all with hero-level
snapperrFecha: Wednesday, 2021-04-28, 10:27 PM | Mensaje # 14
Lieutenant colonel
i see a big help for dante illidan and would be a game changer for minos and selene but yeah, doesn't work for the 2 heroes. i think it's nice to have something like this anyway the hole game is bassed on luckky drops so having this is cool, like heavens and god slayer or other items that if you are lucky and drop u can kill much more but for late game this exp tomes don't do much
cho-choFecha: Monday, 2021-05-03, 12:55 PM | Mensaje # 15
Lieutenant
Quote snapperr ()
but for late game this exp tomes don't do much
I disagree, it gives you that 15 minutes (that you usualy need to reach lvl 9) advantage for the rest of the game
Forum » Forum » Others Subjects » New XP books (Instant lvl 9 is OP?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: